[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they like wasting money and not breaking even?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: laikalogo.jpg (9 KB, 480x195) Image search: [Google]
laikalogo.jpg
9 KB, 480x195
Why do they like wasting money and not breaking even?
>>
NIKE MONEY
>>
>>80886421
>studios should sacrifice artistic vision for profit
>>
pOsTing In a BaiT tHReaD
>>
>>80886475
Artistic vision traded for food and paid bills

Nothing works on dreams
>>
>>80886475
In an ideal world no one would have to. This isn't such a world. There has to be a compromise if you're not fuck-you rich.
>>
>>80886474
This, they're the pet project of the rich cunt son of Nike's ceo.
>>
>>80886474
For once I have to say, god bless old money.
>>
>>80886421
Its not about the money, its anout sending a message.
>>
>>80886474
>>80886658
>>80886835
Whats going on here? I fucking hate old capitlist bastards.
>>
>>80887027
An old capitalist bastard likes their movies, and funds them, not for general audiences, but for his own amusement.
>>
>>80886475

Artistic vision does not exist if the artist cannot exist.
>>
>>80887027
This is why it's sad The Little Prince was pulled from Murica, they need it the most.
>>
>>80887208
>An old capitalist bastard likes their movies, and funds them, not for general audiences, but for his own amusement.

Nike is the devil incarnate, I'm sure, as a many clothing firms ignorant about kids labor. That doesn't mean something good that comes out of that is tainted. It doesn't absolve them or makes their practices somehow legitimate (same with charity), but it does not devalue what Laika does. If the Knights like Laika movies and push for them to continue being made, that is a good thing. It could be called patronage and has been a business model for artists for centuries.
>>
>>80886421
If you're memeing, you're pathetic and need to leave. If you're serious, that's even worse.
>>
>>80887239
At least Netflix picked it up.
>>
>>80886484
>>O T I B T H R D
what does it mean?
>>
File: THE EDGE.jpg (379 KB, 1482x998) Image search: [Google]
THE EDGE.jpg
379 KB, 1482x998
>>80886421
>>80886490
>>80886590
>>80887027
>>80887209
>>80887265
wew lads. Maybe if you're so concerned with profit over quality you should buy more tickets to Laika movies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.