[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Spider-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Why didn't Marvel just let Disney make the cartoons?
>>
money
>>
>>80866320
I like Earth-12041 desu. Avengers Assemble's third season just started
>>
>>80866320
er.. they did, didn't they?
you mean sony, why couldnt marvel let sony continue to make cartoons since they made a good one
>>
>>80866422
>Earth-12041
>Checking the wiki

... Why is Guardians of the Galaxy put in the same universe as the other shows? It's in contradiction to the other shows.
>>
>>80866868
Set in the past/no one cares.
>>
>>80866912
So what about the symbiotes or the Collector?
>>
>>80866966
Set in the past man.
>>
>>80867017
M'kay, it's just that symbiotes are given a way different origin and the collector looks extremely different.
>>
>>80866868
>You're Welcome
This triggers me
>>
>>80867281
I would assume that space symbiotes and the ones Doc Ock made are different
>>
File: JUST.png (621 KB, 840x511) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
621 KB, 840x511
>Spider-Man being in Civil War/MCU means that SSM got canned for nothing
>>
I would like to see a big budget 2D Disney animated Mahvel movie. Not gonna happen but would be damned cool.
>>
File: 1438237073943.jpg (612 KB, 1280x1948) Image search: [Google]
1438237073943.jpg
612 KB, 1280x1948
USM is bretty gud. I litteraly just finished binge watching it. takes some getting into. lots of cringy dialog, but the 90s cartoon was way worse desu.

things I really like about the series
>10/10 witty banter
>nicholas "this aint my first rodeo" fury
>its literally marvel teen titans
>shield tech like adv. webshooters, taser web, spiderbike, etc.
>hot milf aunt may
>stan the man as the janitor
>GOAT superhero teamups like blade, dr. strange, and guardians of the galaxy
>good guy(citation needed) norman osborn as iron patriot

things I dont like (not one bit)
>doc ock is a cripple for no real reason. he shoudnt be called OCTOPUS if he can only use the 4 robo arms. the whole iron lung built into the suit was stupid too.
>doc ock being the one that creates all the animal based villans
>YOUNG emo vulture. he isnt even bald.
>venom made from paker blood and not a space warden
>goblin being fuckhuge/more like a dragon than a goblin (I prefer skinny/lanky hooded goblin)
>goblin ALSO being derived from parker blood.
>>
File: 1425859047534.jpg (180 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1425859047534.jpg
180 KB, 500x375
I kinda like Ultimate Spiderman? I mean idk, a lot of the story arcs feel really forced. Like completely forced, but I still like it sort of

But Avengers? It's just bad, like I fucking hate it, it's so gay. And the Hulk show is just a whole new level of cringe. I mean it's called the Agents of SMASH. Like, really? Fuck you

I think Guardians is the best out of all of them, I only seen a couple episodes but the couple that I've seen were purrty good
>>
>>80869159
The only one I really liked was the Deadpool one.

That episode was great with Deadpool trying to deal with being in a kid's show.
>>
>>80868719
Big Hero 6
>>
File: hotaru cry.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hotaru cry.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>80868652
>>
>>80869300
Bump
>>
>>80869300
>2D
>>
>>80871140
The movie isn't, but the upcoming show's going to be 2D.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.