[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's having it worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_03-18-08.27.23.jpg (646 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-18-08.27.23.jpg
646 KB, 2048x1536
Who's having it worse?
>>
Honestly this whole generation of legacy characters is going down the drain
Only Tim is featured anywhere regularly
>>
Threadly reminder: Barry>>>>>>>>Wally
>>
>>80860690
Shut your whore mouth, moment we get comic with REAL Wally, DC will buttfuck Marvel in terms of sales.
>>
>>80860690
>God>Jesus
in other news, water is wet
>>
>>80860713
Stay delusional, Wallyfag
>>
>>80860506
Tim has almost never been particularly good, so I'm going with Wally.
>>
>>80860506

Wally, mostly because nobody really knows what to do with Tim, he's entirely redundant now and only around because he used to be Robin for twenty years straight. Meanwhile Wally's slowly starting to get to a point where he's getting his powers and evolving as a character.
>>
>>80860690
>>80860790
So am I insane or is everyone confusing Wally with Bart?
>>
>>80860803
No, I legitimately dislike Wally West and prefer Barry Allen as the de facto Flash

I'm sorry but not muh Flash
>>
>>80860506
It says a lot that people in this thread don't even know that's a picture of Bart, not Wally.
>>
>>80860803
No, you're not. OP posted an image of Bart, but the rest of these retards don't actually read comics.
>>
Exhibit Z that /co/ has no taste. Wally will always be a better character.
>>
>>80860871
>Who? Oh you mean BAR-TORR.
>>
Legacy characters like Kyle Rayner and Wally are shit now. I'm actually kinda glad Barry and Hal are the focus in New 52.
>>
>>80860914
>uhn... I'll never be as good as Uncle Barry
>proceeds to do everything better than Barry
That's it.
>>
>>80860943
Because they're as interesting as white bread?
>>
>>80860979
Yeah Kyle Rayner and Wally West are as interesting as white bread.
>>
>>80860963
>I'm a scientist
>With a crew cut

That's actually all there is to Barry. And leaving aside personalities, Wally embracing the legacy automatically made both characters more interesting by itself.
>>
File: connorhawke_dct9.jpg (213 KB, 1101x633) Image search: [Google]
connorhawke_dct9.jpg
213 KB, 1101x633
Hello does anyone remember me?
>>
>>80860506
Uhhhm isn't that Bart?
>>
>>80861002
Characters that actually had personalities and doubts are somehow less interesting than the glorified Ken dolls that are Hal and Barry? Okay.
>>
>>80861041
It is
>>
>>80860506
That's Bart Allen, Wally has red hair
>>
>>80860506
Kid Flash is such a shitty name. Was Speedy already taken when they came up with that?
>>
Bart has its worse than Tim.
>>
>Wally
>Wally
>Wally
/co/ doesn't really doesn't read comics.
>>
>>80861030
you'll be john diggle junior soon enough
>>
>>80861030
Only batfags,
It's such a shame the only martial arts readers at dc are literally a sub-division of batfags.
>>
>>80861099
took ya this long to figure that out, champ?
>>
>>80861133
Batman was pretty much a martial arts tittle in the 70s and was a big brother to smaller titles so is normal.
>>
If you in anyway think Tim has it half as bad as Bart "oh god what are they doing to you why are you evil please stop" Allen you have no idea what you're talking about.
I mean, they're letting Tim be batman beyond right now.
>>
>>80861179
That just means that Tim is Beyond saving.
>>
>>80861030
You don't have as cool facial hair as your dad so no
>>
>>80861030
You were boring and a clearly inferior replacement even when you were new, Connor.
>>
>>80860506
For Bart it went downhill way before Tim.
>>
>>80860690
>This casual faggot couldn't even call OP out on using Bart as Kid Flash
>Has an opinion about Wally
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.