[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even that mutant loving Mister Sinister accepted that mutants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20
File: Son_of_M_Vol_1_6_Textless.jpg (73 KB, 450x656) Image search: [Google]
Son_of_M_Vol_1_6_Textless.jpg
73 KB, 450x656
Even that mutant loving Mister Sinister accepted that mutants are a failures compare to Inhumans, why haven't you?
>>
>>80855368
Post 4 hot Inhuman chicks.
>>
>>80855368
Because they are lines and words that only express the creative team and the corporate entity that backs the creative team, and thus has real human qualities. And because Inhumans a shit.
>>
>>80855406
Medusa, Crystal, Ms. Marvel, Naja.(Fuck you, I like monster chicks.)
>>
>>80855368
I used to hate that Marvel was pushing the Inhumans over the X-Men so much, but I gave the Inhumans a try and liked them.
I've been converted, kinda, still want X-Men around though, but the better days are gone.
>>
I thought inhumans were a gentic dead end.
>Their goal was apparently twofold — to investigate possible ways of circumventing their own evolutionary stagnation, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls. However, although their experiments were successful in creating a strain of humanity with extraordinary abilities, the Kree abandoned their experiment for reasons which are not yet clear.
The Kree stopped experimenting maybe because they weren't producing the wanted results.
>>
File: tumblr_nyzw39gSfE1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1518) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyzw39gSfE1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1518
>>80855658
>Lizard Girl
Nope sorry Shark Tits is hotter
>Ms.Marvel
you're boring us all, the most vanilla character ever created
>Crystal
I'll Give you Crystal but Marvel better fix her hair STAT this whole Only Gwen Stacy can have bangs embargo is pretty lame.
>Medusa
This MEDUSA?!? RIGHT HERE!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
YOU walked right into my trap sucka, let's all laugh at the chunky Inhuman Queen.
>>
>>80855658
Do your inhuman scum have a cute shark-girl besides a fish-man?
>>
>>80855847
Is that the same artist that draws Captain Marvel as a man?
>>
>>80855940
Noooo?
>>
>>80855955
I didn't think so!
>>
>>80855368

mutants
>50% chance your power is useless
>40% chance your power is awesome
>10% chance you are an Omega mutant that wrecks shit up

inhumans
>10% chance your power is useful
>89% chance your power is useless
>1% chance you are Black Bolt
>>
>>80856096
Those are some highly misleading stats, Chances are if you are either a mutant or Inhuman, you will: a) have a useless power, b) be a physical abomination, or c) both a) and b). Only very few among both the mutants and humans actually have powers that would make them at least an Alpha-threat on the Earth threat scale.

As for the 10% chances of being an Omega level mutant that is bullshit and you know it. Prior to M-Day, mutants easily outnumbered Inhumans in the millions and yet they only had like 10 omegas. It is better to be a Black Bolt and alive then being an omega level mutant and dead or be a Bobby Drake.
>>
>>80855847
Christina Hendricks as Medusa when?
>>
>>80855406
tanaja, nahreese, panacea, Iso, and luna
>>
>>80855368

Because it's nonsense.

Inhumans had great difficulty breeding. In spite of their apparent superiority to the humans that surround them, their numbers were dwindling.

Terrigenesis fucks up your reproduction. In a few generations, the "Nu-humans" will find their numbers are dropping compared to baseline humans (aka "mutants").

And this is good. They were only created as war slaves for the hated Kree, and even they considered them a failure and didn't want them. Fuck the Inhumans.
>>
>>80859175
>Inhumans had great difficulty breeding. In spite of their apparent superiority to the humans that surround them, their numbers were dwindling.
>Terrigenesis fucks up your reproduction. In a few generations, the "Nu-humans" will find their numbers are dropping compared to baseline humans
neither of those are true
>>
>>80855368
GREETINGS ANONS. ARE YOU AWARE OF ANY SUSPICIOUS MUTANT ACTIVITIES IN THIS THREAD?
>>
File: who could be behind this post.gif (415 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this post.gif
415 KB, 450x300
>>80859175
>>
File: Silent_War_Vol_1_4.jpg (95 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
Silent_War_Vol_1_4.jpg
95 KB, 600x923
Also, did they just ignore the connotations of this series?

>Terrigen kills humans and mutants
>Hmmm, I guess I'll detonate a warhead that will expose all of them to it

When will they take Black Bolt to The Hague to stand trial for this bullshit?

And if you think he shouldn't, I also want you to shut up about Iron Man and Civil War. Forever.
>>
>>80859231
>Sentinels
>Cyclops' bitches
>>
>>80859196

Both of those are true. The Inhuman breeding problem was a big issue with them when people still read comics.

>>80859250

Xavier was right.
>>
>>80859257
>And if you think he shouldn't, I also want you to shut up about Iron Man and Civil War. Forever.
And now Tony is for freedom while Steve becomes Captain Nazi.
>>
>>80859266
It's not, the reason the Inhumans declined was because of the genetic council choosing who could have children and when.
>>
>>80859257
the mist in the warhead was diluted enough that it wouldn't harm humans but still trigger inhuman ancestry
it was meant to be diluted enough that it wouldn't effect mutants either, M-pox was likely the result of outside tampering
>>
>>80857176
with the power creep didn't everyone become omega at some point?

>scott can access an entire universe of pure energy
>ice man can freeze the entire planet out grow the planet and freeze things on an atomic level
>kitty can fuse with the universe and become god
>gambit can fucking blow up all of existence without his mental block
>prof x can telepathically persuade every human on earth at the same time
>>
>>80859316
Cyclops never was close to Omega.
Stormfags demand that Storm becomes Omega, for god knows what reason.
>>
>>80859316
Kitty being an abstract was outside tampering. But she was bullshit already, iirc she phased a city sized bullet, can't be touched by heat while phased, apparently doesn't need to breath, and is immune to telepathy while phased.
>>
>>80855406
The one with the ears four times.
>>
File: ears.jpg (159 KB, 516x640) Image search: [Google]
ears.jpg
159 KB, 516x640
>>80859409
these ears?
>>
>>80859439
There's only one girl with the ears and she is the one.
They brought her back yet?
>>
>>80859281

1) And why do you suppose that was?
2) That's nonsense on the face of it. The society form that breeds most offspring prevails. Especially in the long run. Practices that restrict reproduction fail simply by getting outnumbered. Ergo, there was a biological factor.

>>80859271

Which is equally bullshit! Is this how they want to fix it?

>>80859299

...Now, see, that is a no-prize answer I could live with.

>>80859347

...I always blithely assumed Storm was an Omega just because of the sweeping nature of her powers. She can control the weather for pete's sakes. She's practically on Thor's level.
>>
>>80859452
no but her daughter magically aged 10 years already so they her hotter replacements
>>
>>80859467
>She's practically on Thor's level.

her physiology is close to human

thor can stand lots of punishment that would turn storm to mush 10 times over
>>
>>80859468
>cute ears
>really nice character
>MILF
She couldn't be more perfect (unless she was back alive).
>>
>>80859467
>And why do you suppose that was?
It was because of terrigen overuse making everyone monsters not because they couldn't make babies. The Inhumans never had a breeding problem, they had to stop for their own benefit.
>>
>>80859452
I think the thing with her daughters is going to turn into them having reader bullshit her back.
>>
>>80859467
Isn't Thor's lightning super magic lightning that's stronger than regular? At his power level you'd think a regular lightning bolt would be like a love tap.
>>
>>80859507
>turn into them
This is the kind of BS I can't stand behind.
>>
>>80859489
>just 10 times over
Didn't death sentry tackle him at several times the speed of light all the way to another planet
>>
>>80859530
?
>>
>>80859468
>implying either of them are sexier than Auran
>>
>>80859510
Storm's lightning is warm or some bullshit. Ask shippers, they know all about it.
>>
>>80859617
>?
The fuck do you mean "?". You say my girl Auran the Ears ain't going back unless she turns into her own daughter (literally or figuratively, doesn't matter) and I don't like that shit.
>>
>>80859695
I meant the situation with not them becoming her I meant the current subplot with them might turn out to be them trying to revive Auran.
>>
>>80859716
Now that I can get behind.
Cheers.
>>
shithumans keep moving, this is a mutant lover board
>>
>>80859510
>>80859638
Don't be throwing salt on SThorm

But yeah, their lightning is different. Storm has normal earth lightning. thors is much different. his lightning is like a new form of energy, it's purer and deadlier. thors lightning fucks shit up that it shouldn't
>>
>>80859439

Ah, such lovely ears...
>>
File: 1438378481148.jpg (529 KB, 1280x1928) Image search: [Google]
1438378481148.jpg
529 KB, 1280x1928
>>80859638
>>
>>80859489

Oh, absolutely. But in terms of her power output, her control of the weather, I mean.

>>80859498

I want you to re-read what you wrote.

>>80859510

I dunno... I could believe it.

>>80859539

Yeah. So? The Sentry is in a class all his own.

>>80859743

On a side note: In the Marvel universe, the term 'Mutant' is bollocks anyway. Celestial alteration means all baseline humans have the potential to develop 'mutant' powers. Mutants are simply humans in which the potential was triggered. It's nothing like what we call 'mutants'. They should insist on a term like 'powered humans' (cf. 'African-Americans').

Or possibly something simpler, like 'Alex'.
>>
>>80859743
>>
>>80859803
lets look at what you wrote
>Inhumans had great difficulty breeding
The problem is not with thier ability to breed. The Inhumans trimmed their own population to get rid of Inhumans that would get shit results with terrigen.
>>
>>80859803
>Yeah. So? The Sentry is in a class all his own.
I was commenting that the gap between storm and Thor's durability is a lot bigger than that anon said.
>>
>>80859835
>Sterling Archer versus The Maxx
>>
>>80859835
>Nice wife. Mind if I take her?
>>
>>80859897
Looks Peter O'Tool-ish.
>>
>>80859770

...Say... are there Asgardian-human hybrids? There aren't, are there? Not in 616, anyway.
>>
>>80859770
>That game
Shit, I knew Thor was smooth, but that was a fucking glossed marble top
>>
>>80859876

"Getting shit results with Terrigen" IS a biological factor.

>>80859888

Thor's durability is whatever the fuck they want it to be. Even though, originally, he was supposed to be something like a rhino. Not completely invulnerable, just ridiculously tough.
>>
>>80859271
What? Steve can't become Captain Nazi! Captain Nazi is DC trademark.
>>
>>80859897
Black Bolt says 'enjoy pulling three meter long hairs from your asscrack for the next ten years, and that your balls look great inside her purse'
>>
>>80860032

Johnny can just burn off any hairs. And pussywhipped? Good luck with that. Can't make a worm out of the Storm.
>>
>>80859991
Fiiine. He'll be ANAD Hate Monger.
>>
>>80859967
>"Getting shit results with Terrigen" IS a biological factor.
it is, but it doesn't hinder their breeding. You're moving the goal post.
>>
>>80860064
You're right, breeding is not an issue for the Inhumans, the council when through a phase because of t-gen(and fear of another Max the mad being born), they could have allowed more breeding if they just put a hold on t-gen usage.
>>
File: Peter-OToole-as-T.E-Lawrence.jpg (449 KB, 1500x2048) Image search: [Google]
Peter-OToole-as-T.E-Lawrence.jpg
449 KB, 1500x2048
>>80859941
That's a detraction?
>>
>>80855368
Why does this guy wear a stupid suit?
>>
>>80856096
You're forgetting one very important detail.
Inhumans are inherently stronger and more durable than humans and than the average mutant, regardless of what their powers are.
>>
>>80860772
When you can kill cities with a sneeze, who's going to tell you your costume sucks?
>>
>>80860810
So hes autistic?
>>
>>80860548
>if they just put a hold on t-gen usage
They pick and choose who gets it now but they will never stop because of their geneocracy and it basically being a religion for them. They had the choice of not using terrigen or not allowing a huge portion of their population to breed and doing arranged marriages. They chose the latter.
>>
>>80860772
>implying BB's suit isn't GOAT
>>
>>80860772
his people lived isolated on the moon for centuries, of course their fashion looks weird to us
>>
>>80860810
that invulnerable guy Hulk punted to New Jersey
>>
>>No Balloon Girl
Come on /co/!
>>
>>80860878
comeback when?
>>
>>80861090
Bug Soule on his twitter
>>
File: thor wtf am i reading.jpg (99 KB, 381x620) Image search: [Google]
thor wtf am i reading.jpg
99 KB, 381x620
>>80859467
>She's practically on Thor's level
No she isn't. Storm's weather manipulation is highly limited to the condition of the planet in question. For example, she would be incapable of making rain on a dead planet whereas Thor is capable of such a minor feat. And this is not even taking into account that Thor's lightning is significantly more powerful than Storm's lightning.
>>
>>80859250
kek
>>
>>80855368
Mister Sinister sounds like a villain's name.

Last I checked, we weren't supposed to agree with them.
>>
I fucking love black bolt. He runs a nightclub and isn't a cuck anymore
>>
File: ff240-air.jpg (39 KB, 345x283) Image search: [Google]
ff240-air.jpg
39 KB, 345x283
>>80860064

If it didn't hinder their breeding, why were their numbers so few? Did the council deliberately limit their numbers to... what... a few thousand?

>>80860785

Except pollution supposedly kills them.

>>80860772

Why does Superman?
>>
>>80862297

Yes, but his is... so cold. Hers is warm.
>>
>>80863768
i wonder how long until marvel stops pushing them how many failed books are we going for?
>>
>>80863861

Until Fox relents and sells them back the rights to the X-Men.
>>
File: immunity.jpg (194 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
immunity.jpg
194 KB, 600x501
>>80863768
actually there is nearly a million last time they gave count. We are just splitting hairs here, it didn't directly hinder their breeding but they did use selective breeding to fix the problem which lowered their numbers. Ad for the pollution thing, they had gotten over it at least twenty years ago. Starting with Medusa the Inhumans just got use to it.
>>
>>80863861
Uncanny Inhumans is doing fine. Everything else is a failure. I wonder if Karnak could have made it without the trillion delays, the #1 did well and both chapters got top 10 digital sales.
>>
So speaking of Medusa, I'm not keeping up, but is BB no longer the king? I see her on all the marketing campaigns and strategies and while she's a fun character I mean...when your monarch has hair powers you're kind of a shit group. Where's Bolt? Does marvel not like him anymore?
>>
>>80864509
>BB no longer the king?
Nope, he got removed from power because of T-bomb. Medusa rules alone.
> I see her on all the marketing campaigns
She is being pushed as the face of the Inhumans now
>Where's Bolt
He owns a bar in grand central station.
>Does marvel not like him anymore?
Either that or Soule feels he is too difficult to write full time.
>>
>>80855368
>Even that mutant loving Mister Sinister accepted that mutants are a failures compare to Inhumans, why haven't you?
Because any kind of opinion, comment, event or even reference to mutants compared to inhumans published in a comic from the past ~5 years is completely void of validity, legitimacy and worth.
>>
>>80859316
The mutant rating system is about control, not power. Scott can access the punch dimension, but he can only unleash so much punch at once.

Ice man is one of the few true examples of an Omega level mutant, he can freeze all the liquid in the universe instantly if he wanted to.

With Prof X, he always had a large limit, but even "can persuade everyone on Earth" is a limit. The difference between an Alpha and an Omega is an Omega level Prof X would be able to persuade everyone everywhere, not just everyone on Earth.
>>
>>80865258
>Ice man is one of the few true examples of an Omega level mutant, he can freeze all the liquid in the universe instantly if he wanted to.
Where was this stated? Sounds unlikely
>The difference between an Alpha and an Omega is an Omega level Prof X would be able to persuade everyone everywhere, not just everyone on Earth.
So, Onslaught?
>>
>>80855368
I haven't because Sinister accepting failure on that scale is out of character and forced/meta as fuck. Also Lemire is a shit team book writer and should have never been let near the core X-Men book.
>>
>>80863768
First of all, that only affected Attilan Inhumans, Inhumans from outside of Attilan are unaffected since their immune systems are used to pollution.
Second of all, the Attilan Inhumans found a cure eventually anyway, it's been over a decade since it's been a plot point.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.