[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was an extra on Daredevil season 2! Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: dd.jpg (108 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
108 KB, 940x529
I was an extra on Daredevil season 2!

Ask me anything.
>>
Were you an extra on Daredevil season 2?
>>
>>80842081
Yes!
>>
>>80842035
what did you do ? and how much ?
>>
>>80842035
Which person were you?
>>
>>80842035
from awful to terrible how bad is BvS gonna be?
>>
Congrats, OP. I doubt you know anything important about the upcoming season though.
>>
whats the panty situation like over there?
>>
How awful is Civil War going to be?
>>
>>80842099
I was an onlooker in a court scene in episode seven. Not on the jury or as a court officer (there's a real "ranking" of extras, which I was not aware of since this was my first time), but as someone in the back with reporters covering the court ast.
>>
File: 12.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12.png
272 KB, 480x480
>>80842035
Tell me, do you bleed?
>>
>>80842035
What is the deepest you have ever fisted your ass?
>>
>>80842119
It's looking pretty bad, man :(

>>80842156
I won't pretend I was in some earth-shattering scenes, but I can tell you at some point that Matt Murdock will be forced to defend Frank Castle for killing a ton of people.

>>80842162
I don't know what you you mean!

>>80842167
It might be okay. I'm trying to go into it with a clean slate, but I think they forgot this is a Captain America movie at this point.
>>
>>80842170
Did you talk to any of the main cast? If so, what were they like?
>>
>>80842212
Yeah! I'm bleeding a little right now actually but I'm getting patched up. Just cut myself making dinner.
>>
>>80842277
No, but strangely enough I heard a lot of their conversations because of where I was lined up. The four main cast members (the Murdoch law crew and Jon Bernthal) got along very well with each other, and would talk about side acting jobs.

I remember one particular conversation about Coffee and Jon highly recommended a Nespresso machine, which was funny because he was all chained up and in prison garb at this point.

The production assistants warned us to not "network" with the actors or crew, but Jon Bernthal was a very cool, approachable person. He signed a lot of stuff for extras, and he talked to a few of them between scenes.
>>
On a scale from 1-10, were you an extra on Daredevil season 2?
>>
>>80842533
10!
>>
>>80842457
Very unrelated but I once saw Bernthal in Potomac, MD (he's from the area) and he was wearing a "Shane shot first" t-shirt
>>
>>80842603
From what I saw he was a very funny and earnest guy. I think he's going to do great this season.
>>
what are you making fro dinner?
also why are you maing dinner and posting on /co/?
>>
>>80842668
About two knuckles, nothing crazy.
>>
>>80842035
I like your enthusiasm.
Is there something you would like to tell us?
>>
>>80842035
no you werent OP
>>
>>80842709
Every stereotype about people trying to become actors is true. The narcissism and making mountains out of molehills is crazy.

Frank Castle is going to kill at least 30 people one episode, and it's going to be ball-to-the-wall insane. He will get caught though, and Matt will be forced to defend him by episode seven (maybe six).
>>
Ok guys it's been fun, but I'm going to play poker now. Thanks for your questions!
>>
>>80842810
How will he be defending him? I mean, is it like "it was self-defense" or "they were criminals" or what?
>>
>>80842035
Is that so?
>>
>>80842264
>Matt defending Frank in court

You better not be fucking with me OP.
>>
>>80842457
>The production assistants warned us to not "network" with the actors or crew

fuck that shit, they are fucking people, jesus christ.
>>
How big is Batista's dick?
>>
What was that at Asian girls phone number?
>>
>>80842035
And extra what?
>>
>>80845997
*qt
>>
>>80842035
Did you meet Charlie Cox? Was he a nice fellow?
>>
>>80842035
why isn't season 2 out on netflix yet when it is the 18th where i am
>>
>>80842035
How did Frank kill you
>>
>>80846496
It comes out at around 8AM in the UK i think
>>
>>80846643
when can i torrent
>>
>>80846742
about 8 hours
I plan on doing it the second i wake up tomorrow, I do have a netflix but i'll be on trains all day tomorrow with no WiFi, got to watch something
>>
>>80842035
Who is Spain?
>>
>>80846547
grenade in a toilet's water tank
>>
>>80845932
Imagine being swarmed by 50 people everytime the cameras stop rolling.

There's a limit to people's politeness, and if I'm trying to stay in a scene and some nigga's trying to get a selfie or asking for the name of my agent then I'mma be mad.
>>
>>80842035
How does cock taste?
>>
>>80842035
When exactly will it be released? Midnight Eastern Time? Central? Later in the day?
>>
>>80847694
If memory serves midnight in hollywoodland
>>
>>80847649
not that nigger shit, just fucking walking by, saying "hey, nice shoot"

they make it seem like you talk to someone, you get fired. fucking hollywood bullshit
>>
File: franked.png (67 KB, 190x179) Image search: [Google]
franked.png
67 KB, 190x179
>>80842035

>That face you make when you know Frank did this shit but you just didn't see him do it
>>
>>80842035
How many episodes is Stilt-man in and how good was the Stilt-man fight choreography?
>>
>>80842264
>Matt Murdock will be forced to defend Frank Castle for killing a ton of people

Is literally anyone surprised by this?
>>
>>80848333
Stilt-Man is confirmed?
>>
>>80848425

Well it was actually just Jessica Jones in the Stilt-Man suit fighting with Doctor Octopus
>>
Did you bang elektra or karen?
>>
>>80847649
QFT. I was on set for Civil War as a doctor & there was a crazy strict policy to not even be on your phone when you're on set. Some people though get star struck and ruin it for everyone. People forget that it's still a JOB & you have to remain professional.
>>
>>80848225
Listen, retard.
There's always going to be that one celebrity that wants nothing to do with the peons, and small talk or eye contact might piss them off and those people are garbage.
But even the people that don't mind small talk aren't going to jump into it with every extra in the room.
Will Smith introduces himself to everyone he can whenever he's on a new set, and he remembers their face, their favorite food and their kids' birthdays, but at the end of the day they still have a separate craft services table set up for him and the other stars so he doesn't have spergs rapping the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song to him and that's what the PA's try to circumvent.
>>
>>80849057
jesus fuck!
calm down retard!

YOUR the kind of person that your talking about. fuck, is it that fucking HARD to just say hi and walk away? no, you apparently have to rape them with a whole speech of shit.

fuck, you making it seem like they are gonna be swarmed by 10,000 fucking people.

you must not get people thanking you or something.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.