[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you thought he was Clyde Admit it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: many got BTFO that day.jpg (47 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
many got BTFO that day.jpg
47 KB, 300x307
>you thought he was Clyde
Admit it
>>
>>80839810
I don't remember who I thought, but it sure as hell wasn't Kenny
>>
>>80839810
He was nowhere to be seen and the only other kid with blonde hair was mintberry crunch who I knew wasn't Kenny.
>>
>>80839961
one of em had a distorted voice and was a Kenny red herring IIRC
>>
I thought it was Randy.
>>
>>80839810
I thought it was Token
>>
>>80839810
I did.
>>
I thought it was Wendy
>>
>>80839810
I thought it was Eric
>>
>>80840220
this would have been the best
>>
>>80839810
i thought they were going with some fucked up thing where stan was fake and mysterion was stan
>>
>>80840464
>the mask is actually the lower half
>>
First episode I thought it was no one and the point was it didn't matter.
in the three parter I knew it was Kenny from the start based on how obvious the others were.
>>
>>80839810
I thought Craig was more likely, although he'd probably would avoid the guys after Peru. Clyde is just too much of a pussy.
>>
I thought Clyde was the Human Kite and Kyle the Mosquito. I was surprised it was the other way around.
>>
>>80840785
>The Human Kike
Come on, you should expect that from South Park by now.
>>
>>80839810
is that who we were supposed to think it was
>>
>>80840632

kek
>>
>Mysterion wears a hoodie
It was obvious from the start f͏͏a͏͏m.
>>
>>80839810
I thought the joke was that it was a generic face without discernable features, mocking both the artstyle and the hole the writers have written themselves into.
>>
This made me remember that Fractured Butthole is supposed to come out this year. Who /hype/?
>>
>>80843589
I'm mildly enthused
Stick of Truth was a VERY solid rental, but it lacked in replayability and seemed to have on 'right' way to play (stack debuffs like a mutha fucka)
>>
I thought it was Bruce Wayne
>>
File: Cartman being an bunshole.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Cartman being an bunshole.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>80839810
I never got it, why Clyde?
Seriously, WHY FUCKING CLYDE?
He's a fucking pussy, what was the reasoning behind all that?
>>
>>80839810
Why the fuck didn't they keep the original ending?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGIKcMBL3ww
Not only are all the "clues" made pointless, but the scene with Kyle now has a point to it.
>>
>>80844067
Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>80839810
He was clyde when the original came out, then they changed it to kenny for the coon trilogy.

Terrible decision DESU
>>
>>80845989
>He was clyde when the original came out
[citation needed]
>>
>>80839810
I always thought it was Stan
>>
>>80839810
It makes sense that its Kenny. He's the only one out of the boys who would do dangerous shit like this. Plus unlike Kyle he doesn't really give a shit about how people react to him. He just cares about doing the right thing.
>>
>>80844783
What?
>>
I thought it was the Denver Broncos
>>
>>80845364
bruno dias
>>
File: 83.gif (963 KB, 608x256) Image search: [Google]
83.gif
963 KB, 608x256
>>80839810
I thought he was Skooks the whole time
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.