[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should replace RDJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CYJjop1W8AA-sj2.jpg (157 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CYJjop1W8AA-sj2.jpg
157 KB, 600x900
http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/top-5-actors-to-play-iron-man/

I'm pulling for a Mexican actor
>>
>>80832765
what is wrong with based RDJ?
>>
>>80832770
He's getting old and expensive.
>>
>>80832770
You cant just have tony show up being a diffrent race
>>
>>80832791
So's your mother.
>>
>>80832818
No, my mother is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>80832818
My mom died ten years ago.
>>
>>80832765
>Who should kill the mcu
>>
>Gosling and Evans
Holy shit
>>
>>80832870
Evans is a year younger than the baby goose.
>>
Johnny Depp.

Then again, I also thought he should be Dr. Strange.
>>
They should just kill the character off for awhile.
>>
File: daisy.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
daisy.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>>80832765
>Antonio Banderas as Iron Man
>>
>>80832765
Don't recast. Retire the character in the MCU.
>>
>>80833172
He's super old though
>>
>>80832791
>Wanting the cancer that is comic time to spread to other mediums
>>
>>80833205
How old? 60?
>>
>>80833227
55, 5 years older than RDJ
>>
>>80832765
Just let Stark retire from being an Avenger and use other interesting characters to keep the MCU going. There are plenty of characters who have yet to get their time to shine. Plus most elements of Stark are still present. Rhodey had armor, Strange has ego, Pym and T'Challa have tech. You don't need to keep Tony around. I mean, I guess you could try to introduce Arno Stark or Mainframe, but what's the point?

Just don't introduce a stupid sliding timeline into the MCU at this point. It won't work if you need actors.

One of the major reasons for Tony's success is RDJs portrayal. I don't see trying to recreate that with someone else go over well.

Also, imagine having a surprise return for him years later if it's still RDJ, the impact would be so much higher.
>>
>Colin Farrell

HOLY SHIT YES
>>
>>80834529

This. The movies have the opportunity to do away comic time and actually make it so that heroes come and go. I hope they retire Iron Man and instead focusing on fleshing out newer characters.

I hope Phase 4 and onward centers around Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four (I just want Doom desu) the way Phases 1 and 2 centered around Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.