[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Season 3 worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 259x194
Is Season 3 worth watching?
>>
>>80825811
You kidding me? Yes OP, Jesus christ.
>>
>>80825811
Well, if you have to ask...
>>
>>80825811
Season 3 is the point of the entire show.
If you've been on the fence about it til now, season 3 will force you to make a decision.
>>
>>80825811
Absolutely.
>>
Season 3 makes the first two worth watching
>>
I had no idea how to feel about this show until the absolute ending and it made me content.
>>
The first two are all about setting the scene for the S2 finale.

Then much of S3 follows the tone of that finale, and then the ending feels perfect.
>>
File: what is the point of living.png (250 KB, 355x366) Image search: [Google]
what is the point of living.png
250 KB, 355x366
>>80829504
and made me yearning for more.
>>
>>80829488
Not really, but the first 2 seasons are mandatory and setup the 3rd season.

This show is like a really shitty puppet theather and on the 3rd act, the small puppet stage falls apart and the drunken puppeteer starts using the puppets to tell you how he got his shit end job.
>>
File: 1426100718850.gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1426100718850.gif
956 KB, 320x180
>>80825811
A wild and emphatic yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VXZDtSBaY
>>
If you've already seen seasons one and two there's no explanation for why you're asking that question here instead of binging the last season like crazy.
So yes, OP. It is highly worth it and you won't get the full experience if you don't watch it.
>>
>>80825811

Is chocolate worth eating? Should I try masturbation?

Admittedly: dark chocolate, and a shameful fap to your niece...
>>
File: 0005t3cd.jpg (172 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
0005t3cd.jpg
172 KB, 624x352
cool to know other people like this show, i always thought it was one of AdultSwim's most genuinely twisted and underrated shows.

what do people think about frankenhole?
>>
>>80830386
It had less heart, but was one of the most visually interesting animation shows anytime. Some of the later plots were funny (werewolf bites woman has man during sex, woman becomes man every-time she gets horny).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.