[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If BvS doesn't end on this I'm rioting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: WorldsFInestHandshake.jpg (73 KB, 317x400) Image search: [Google]
WorldsFInestHandshake.jpg
73 KB, 317x400
>>
>>80822369
it probably won't because Zack Snyder thinks that Frank Miller wrote the best Batman.
>>
File: superbat_.jpg (56 KB, 536x750) Image search: [Google]
superbat_.jpg
56 KB, 536x750
>>
Don't you superman fans get tired of trying to leech off of Batman's popularity?
Its kinda sad seeing the fanboys try and force their friendship into the same movie that they are fighting to death in.
>>
>>80822392
And you obviously havent read any Miller besides TDKR
Fucking casuals
>>
>>80822434
>implying they don't team up in the end and become friends

Are you retarded? Look at the fucking tagline.
>>
>>80822504
Hey this isn't a marvel movie
Cap,Tony,and Thor had some rough moments in Avengers but they hashed it out and became friends

Superman and Batman are anthetically apposed to each others existences and the way they do their jobs

One is just not gonna work
hence why they said they are forced to work together rather than instantly becoming best buds because muh comics
>>
>>80822663
>Superman and Batman are anthetically apposed to each others existences and the way they do their jobs
Superman and Batman probably have the best and most famous friendhship in all of comics. The fact that they take such drastically different approaches to fighting crime is what makes their relationship so interesting. Do you read comics at all?

>because muh comics

Oh I guess you don't.
>>
>>80822504
>Are you retarded?
No but he is dense.
>>
>>80822392
Snyder also thinks he wrote the worst Superman. It balances out and makes a bunch of sense if you think about it for like ten seconds
>>
>>80822427
Not even kidding
>>
>>80822369
You'll be stopped very quickly before even causing any damage.
>>
>>80822369
Superman is going to die to save the Earth from Doomsday. Bruce will be like, "I guess he was a good guy all along". Then he and Diana will have angry butt sex while Aquaman watches off in the distance THE END
>>
File: sperm bank.jpg (89 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
sperm bank.jpg
89 KB, 400x402
>>80822447
Whatever you say, sperm bank.
>>
>>80822447
This. In TDKSA Superman is the hero. Batman is an antihero bordering on being a villain.

TDSKA is actually a pretty great Superman/Batman story.
>>
I can't be the only guy who wants Bruce to mentor Clark and die in one of the films in a blaze of glory while telling Clark that he is the beacon of hope of the universe or some cool shit right?
>>
>>80827830
Diana is going to die to save the Earth from Doomsday. Bruce will be like, "I guess she was a good guy all along". Then he and Superman will have angry butt sex while Aquaman watches off in the distance THE END
>>
>>80829873
Perfect.
>>
>>80829785
>killing batman

Will never happen
>>
>>80829873
I imagine them doing it on a pubic beach and aqua man is just a few yards into the water just staring
>>
>>80829982
What if they make a once-in-a-lifetime exception?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.