[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are a lot like your father. You really are, Peter, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Ben_Parker.png (260 KB, 423x630) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Parker.png
260 KB, 423x630
>You are a lot like your father. You really are, Peter, and that's a good thing. But your father by a philosophy, a principle, really. He believed that if you could do good things for other people, you had a moral obligation to do those things! That's what's at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80810338
>You are a lot like your father. You really are, Peter, and that's a good thing. But your father by a philosophy, a principle, really. He believed that if you could do good things for other people, you had a moral obligation to do those things! That's what's at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.

>What did he mean by this?
>>
With great power comes great responsibility.

Tho what he should have said
>Also don't blame yourself for the deaths of other people.
>>
With great powers come great responsibility.
>>
>>80810338
My son is HIV positive
>>
>>80810428
RIP
>>
>>80810338
>What did he mean by this?
>>>/tv/
>>
>>80810338
So by the end of ASM2 Richard Parker Could have said "with great power comes great Responsibility"

Also anyone noticed Richard Parker was the name of that tiger in Life of PI, where Pi is the same indian guy from ASM1. So does that mean Life of Pi is the Prequel to ASM1? Where somehow Richard Parker Transforms into a tiger or something?
>>
>>80811831
I'm dying
>>
File: image.jpg (883 KB, 1280x1973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883 KB, 1280x1973
>>80810338
You're a piece of shit who cucked me!
>>
>>80811831
hahaha they got the guy that played Pi in ASM? I can't believe I didn't pick up on that
because yeah that entire movie i'm like HE'S DEAD. HE AND HIS WIFE DIED. THEIR KID LIVES WITH BEN AND MAY
>>
>>80812237
what the shit is wrong with his face
>>
>>80810338
He meant if you get a chance to stop a burglar from robbing a store do it, even if the clerk doesn't give you chocolate milk because your are a penny short
>>
>>80810338
He was trying to make Peter Parker's father be more important to the narrative than he is any right to be.
Uncle Ben is Peter's step-father, the only father he ever knew, Peter shouldn't give a damn about Richard.
Peter's parents should never have been important, that whole plotline made the ASM movies even worse.
>>
>>80810338
He meant "No use dying over spilt milk"
>>
>>80811831
It gets better, both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield shot scenes as the interviewer.
>>
>>80810338

can we agree Martin Sheen was a great Uncle Ben.

it's a shame his Uncle Ben died because of fucking milk.
>>
Who wrote this?

Jesus, I cringed in the movie theater
>>
>>80811831
>Also anyone noticed Richard Parker was the name of that tiger in Life of PI

The joke to that was in that in real life, like half a dozen white explorers named Richard Parker have been mauled to death by tigers in India.
>>
>>80812237
>that whole comic
Fucking god why
>>
>>80810338
>You are a lot like your father. You really are, Peter, and that's a good thing.
>BECAUSE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER I GOT YA FOR THREE MINUTES
>THREE MINUTES OF PLAY TIME
>>
File: image ;).jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image ;).jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>Peter, I'd be honored if you would be my Vice President.

>>
>>80810338
>But your father by a philosophy, a principle, really.
What did YOU mean by this?
What is it with people and dropping whole words from sentences these days? Don't you faggots proofread your shit before you post?
>>
>>80812667
ASM2 "plot". Did you know Peter's dad has a super secret hidden laboratory hidden underground in a subway station that he totally setup just so his son could find it years later? Why? Cause Fuck You. Did you know about all the wonderful Sony Products you can purchase? Be just like your superhero idol by owning his many super accessories like the Sony laptop or the Sony smart phone or the Sony FuckYou. Suddenly and for no particular reason Harry Osborn, who we've never even heard of before but he's totally Pete's BFF just take our word for it, comes down with totally not stupid made-up disease that can only be cured by SpiderMan's blood for totally not stupid reasons and decides that the only totally not stupid way to get that blood is by having his BFF Pete convince SpiderMan to hand it over. Why? Cause Fuck You. Oh and did i mention all the wonderful Sony Products?
>>
So who's playing Uncle Ben in the reboot?

Emilio Estevez?
>>
>>80810338

loved him in Decker.
>>
>>80813871
Wouldn't have thought there would be an uncle Ben. Everybody knows Spider-Mans origin
>Uncle Ben
>Oh-no
>Responsibility
>Shitty villains
>Beating the pussy off with a stick
>>
>>80813307

It was the Ultimate Spider-Man speech.

Also a hundred times more natural sounding than Uncle Ben and Aunt May pulling retarded speeches out of their ass all the time.
>>
>>80813573
Why would anyone devote time to proofreading a post on a Czechoslovakian hand fishing forum?
>>
>>80811831
>face it tiger you just hit the jack pot
>>
>>80812237
the hell is this
>>
>>80814881
>He doesn't know.
You lucky shit. Remain ignorant.
>>
>>80814975
I need to know
>>
>>80815127
Trouble. There is a storytime of it in the thread with Marissa Tomei as the cover image.
>>
>>80813528
Bartlet/Parker 2016?
>>
>>80816741
oh god I just read it
What the fuck ?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.