[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else miss Plastic man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 664668-jla_33_2.jpg (64 KB, 414x606) Image search: [Google]
664668-jla_33_2.jpg
64 KB, 414x606
Does anyone else miss Plastic man?
>>
Not really but then agaon I never cared much for him in the first place.
>>
I liked it when him and Elongated Man got into fights.

Always amusing.

Kinda want him to take Rubber Band Man under his wing...
>>
>>80810131
okey how this isnĀ“t sexual assault?
>>
>>80810131
Well that was creepy of him.
>>
>>80810238
Because it's funny
>>
>>80810238
Cuz it's "funny"
>>80810262
But not really.
>>
>>80810238
Hey guy lighten up, it's just some nin-consensual groping no big deal.
>>
I don't think plastic man should be in the regular DC universe. Like Kyle baker's plas but he ain't meant for canon.
>>
were is his face and do I want to know?

Also what if she farts?
>>
The problem with him is you need someone really a cartoonist who understands physical humor on him. Plastic Man is one of those golden age relics who should still act like they did back then.
>>
>>80810424
Believe it nor not GA plas was the straight man and not the wisecracker he is today.
>>
>>80810287
But it is funny
>>
His run in JLA was the best the contrast between him and Batman was awesome, and the issue with his kid was one of the best
>>
>>80810475
straight man compared to woozy maybe but cole still had him act humorous
>>
>>80810238
Because it doesn't look like he's into erotic asphyxiation so it's just regular assault
>>
>>80810564
But is it tho?
>>
>>80810475
Plas was the straight man back then because he was a "regular" superhero in a loony world. In the DCU he's the team doofus because everything else is more serious than he is.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.