[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to get your paper out in time who are you picking as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Versus_White_Jameson.jpg (326 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
Versus_White_Jameson.jpg
326 KB, 600x437
You have to get your paper out in time who are you picking as your editor in chief Jay Jonah Jameson Jr "Quadrupal J" or Perry "Don't call me chief!" White
>>
>>80805536
Perry, because he spent less time being autistic about the local superhero and more time smoking
>>
Perry has more integrity and doesn't try to push his biased views on the reader.
>>
>>80805536
Perry is the true journalist of the two. Plus he worked up to editor from paperboy, whereas IIRC J. Jonah inherited the paper from his father.
>>
>>80805536
Perry is not a lil bitch
>>
>>80805861
You recall incorrectly, Jonah scraped and saved and worked his way up from paperboy to inkroller to reporter to owner of the Bugle. He nearly bankrupted his family in the process buying it but he still managed it. Jonah's biological father ran off, the man who raised him was an obnoxious ex-military man. Jonah's a newspaper man through and through, his one area where he lacks in integrity is in editorializing his views of superhumans. His assistant editor, Robbie Robertson, was a reporter in the Deep South during the Civil Rights movement.
>>
Remember when Perry adopted a black kid,and the kid always worried he would send him back to the orphanage. Havent seen that kid since so I guess he sent him back
>>
File: best JJJ.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
best JJJ.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
THIS JJJ.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (16 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
16 KB, 267x200
>There are people on /co/ that dont think that Spider-man is a menace.
>>
>>80805536
Isn't Perry less of an asshole than Jameson?
>>
>>80805536
One can´t stop sucking Superman´s dick and other has a hate-boner with Spiderman
>>
File: 18lu3qx0vdtazjpg.jpg (53 KB, 420x627) Image search: [Google]
18lu3qx0vdtazjpg.jpg
53 KB, 420x627
>>80808346
Because he is superman
>>
>>80807797
Dammit why did the Ultimate universe have to go to shit?
>>
>>80805536
Perry is an actual journalist and The Planet is a respected paper whose writers have won several pulitzers. The Bugle is essentially a tabloid.

How the fuck does JJJ even compare.
>>
>>80808540
Man, I would love it if DC took covers like this and just made single issues out of them.
Like, really good ones, completely played straight. And they'd have to come up with an actual reason for Perry White to be Superman all along.
>>
>>80808736
I too would like to see a serious comic in which Jimmy Olsen marries a Gorilla.
>>
>>80808689
The Bugle has Ben Urich and was the first paper to accuse Wilson Fisk of being the Kingpin.
>>
>>80808540
Did he have the cigar under the mask?
>>
>>80808784
yeah how good of a newspaper the Bugle actually is is pretty inconsistant
>>
File: olsen03.jpg (184 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
olsen03.jpg
184 KB, 500x736
>>80808780
Your in luck
>>
>>80808780
Absurd things being played straight is almost always funnier than absurd things being acknowledged for how absurd they are.
It'd also be a nice creative exercise. How can you frame the sotry so that Jimmy marrying a gorilla actually makes sense?
>>
>>80808346
To be fair, it's superman. The guy constantly does good deeds so reporting that seems more like the obvious outcome than someone seeing Spiderman rescue a kid and Jameson writing it off as him being a menace for the 200th time
>>
Perry could never get pictures. Pictures of Spider-Man.
>>
well Perry had shit bag Jimmy Olsen as his photographer and instead of getting pictures he was always getting into trouble and most times a gorilla was involved
>>
>>80808780
I'd love it they tried to make it one of those "dark, gritty, serious" comics, too. Like, exploring all the deep emotional and socio-political issues that come with being forced to marry a gorilla. Fill it with drugs and sex and violence, too. Call it a spiritual successor to The Dark Knight Returns or something.

That'd be the funniest comic DC's ever made.
>>
JJJ, maybe he can hook me up a job in the government if I suck his dick hard enough.
>>
>>80805536
>Jay Jonah Jameson
his name is John not Jay. J is just an initial
>>
>>80805536
JJJ, because I like it hard
>>
>>80808540
There used to be a super horse?
>>
File: 301.jpg (225 KB, 472x721) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
225 KB, 472x721
>>
>>80815972
he wasn't from krypton though so its not too weird.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.