[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no season 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>tfw no season 5
>>
File: e31.png (266 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
e31.png
266 KB, 500x375
>>80791763
No Aaron
Season 4 killed it
>>
>>80792061
Wasn't Aaron confirmed working on season 5 or a movie or something?
>>
>>80791763
Why would you want one after S4?
>>
>>80792061
This pretty much. Too bad he put so much effort into Black Jesus which isn't very likable.
>>
>>80792234
I liked it
>>80791763
Who's that last kid to the right?
>>
>>80792317
Probably Caesar, Huey's friend from the comics
>>
>>80791763
>love interest is mixed race
>the other is white
I guess black girls aren't desirable even in cartoons lol.
>>
>>80794901
more like theyre undrawable unless you do the samurai jack thing and use light colored outlines. and that's a lotta extra work.
>>
It's too bad. I would have loved to see Aaron Mcgruder's take on the current presidential campaign. Clinton, Sanders, Trump, and Uncle Rukkus.

>>80794901
Grandad had some seriously smoking hot black love interests. Possibly the hottest black women in all of /co/.
>>
File: riley2.jpg (25 KB, 356x289) Image search: [Google]
riley2.jpg
25 KB, 356x289
Would Riley and Cindy fuck?
>>
>>80795496
>would a pubescent black boy fuck his cute white girlfriend

That's like asking if water is wet.
>>
>>80795596
Were they actually an item though? I skipped the Aaronless season entirely and only remember them interacting in the girlscout cookie episode.
>>
Why does it seem like most of the fanbase present on/co/ belongs on an NSA watchlist?
>>
>>80795637
No, never.
Riley I feel like being an 8 year old and actually buying into the Homies over Hos mentality didn't really notice women as anything other than a status symbol and even then prized other status symbols before them. Also the Thugnificent episode demonstrates he doesn't really have a solid concept of sexuality since he thought he was gay simply because he idolized a gay guy.
>>
desu then boondocks was good when it was about more topical issues, then there were episodes which were fun such the dodge ball one which even had subtle undertones about China child slaves (jokingly of course) or the Stink meaner episodes, the episodes in season was just fucking pop culture references and "Aren't Black people hilarious jokes and plot" literally the last episode they aired was a breaking bad parody at the end and had something to do with hair gel. Some of my favorite episode is Smokin ' With Cigarettes, The Red Ball, The Gangstalicious saga,Return of the king, and The Stinkmeaner episodes

so /co/ your favorite boondocks episodes and why?
>>
>>80796896
How would The Boondocks portray the Black Lives Matter shit?
>>
>>80796981
Positively most likely unless it's exposing/parodying elements it doesn't agree with.
Black Dynamite's finale essentially climaxes in a BLM protest but cooler.
>>
>>80794901
Woodcreast is mostly white, Riley and Huey tended to be the only black kids in the show period(aside Lamilton and when family visited).
>>
>>80796896
Lemonade Stand
Soul Plane 2: The Blackjacking
Stinkmeaner eps season 1-3
The Story of Catcher Freeman
and theres some more I really like
>>
>>80791763
I won't lie. I would watch the FUCK outta Boondocks: The High School Years
>>
>>80796896
>then there were episodes which were fun such the dodge ball one which even had subtle undertones about China child slaves (jokingly of course)
so rip-off of South Park's "Conjoined Fetus Lady" episode?
>>
>>80796896
The Fundraiser
Wingmen
The Red Ball
A Date with the Booty Warrior
The Color Ruckus
...Or Die Trying
Tom, Sarah, and Usher
Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch
The Story of Gangstalicious Part 2
The Trial of R. Kelly
>>
>>80797196
It's was more a ripoff of the Samurai Champloo baseball episode than anything else
>>
>>80796896
Let's nab Oprah

>ed, gin, and riley shenanigans
>bushido motherfucking brown
>dat Madvillainy soundtrack
>bitches love smiley faces

It's always going to be in my top picks, DUDE LMAO episode was also good.
>>
>>80791763
Who's the lad on the lower right?
>>
>>80797819
Never mind....
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.