[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a real life superhero? I already have this on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10
How do I become a real life superhero?
I already have this on the list
>strength training regiment to become a big guy
>become expert in martial arts
>develop anti-forensic techniques so I wont get caught by police
>create a kevlar costume

is there anything else?
>>
>>80784682
Not /co/
>>
>>80784682
I didnt see autism on that list, but im pretty sure you have that already checked off.
>>
Get rich.
>>
Acquire an underage boy to act as your ward and decoy
>>
>>80784704
What is superhero related discussion if not /co/?
>>
>>80784682
Get a good lawyer
>>
>>80784704
>kickass in real life
>not /co/
>>
>>80784682

Step 1: Carry a gun.
Step 2: Shoot people that you perceive break the law.
Step 3: Avoid being arrested in turn for vigilantism.

>You have to atleast have good cardio
>Being strong is over-rated and can be made up for with weapons
>Don't wear a single costume because it's retarded
>Have multiple disguises and never use the same one twice
>Drop off the grid and never use things like your ID, Social Secuirty Card, E-mails, personals phones, and having a job that doesn't pay under the table.

You will be essentially homeless, but you will need to be to avoid the cops so you can keep moving. Friends are also not possible. Only justice.
>>
Being a real life antihero is easier.
>carry a gun
>stalk the streets
>shoot down drug dealers, muggers, and other criminals
>don't get shot
>don't get caught
Badda-bing. Justice made quick and easy.
>>
>>80784853
>crazed gunman brought to justice after killing spree leaves 6 undercover officers dead
>>
File: 1441652967717.jpg (24 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1441652967717.jpg
24 KB, 384x395
>>80784844
>>80784853

>carry a gun
>shoot people
>>
>>80784844
>Friends are also not possible.

fml
>>
>>80784945
Essentially a cop.
>>
>>80784844
>>80784853

hard to carry where I live unless
is pepper spray or taser a good alternative?
>>
>>80784976

Justice will be your only friend. In today's society you will have to give up everything you hold dear to be able to dish out true justice.
>>
>>80785023
It's like you don't even want to dole out street justice.
>>
>>80785023

I guess you could tase of mace'em and then slit their throat with a knife.
>>
>>80785056

true
and don't put your loved ones in harms way if bad guys find out your real identity
>>
File: 1428383154968.jpg (17 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
1428383154968.jpg
17 KB, 499x314
>>80785095
>>
>>80785101
If all goes well your loved ones should be brutally murdered as part of your origin story anyway.
>>
>>80785205

Gotta have those plot points. How else are people going to enjoy the story without a good origin?
>>
>>80784682
live somewhere where crime is so dense that you can just step out into it and immediately find some to fight
you are now a superhero
you are not making a dent in it though. it's like trying to swat flies with a reed.
>>
Realistically you need to give up everything provided to by modern society.
Most people become very attached to their hobbies, jobs, families, and friends.
So it's hard to be a super hero in the reality we live in.

>You wouldn't do it faggot.
>>
File: europeans.jpg (47 KB, 550x481) Image search: [Google]
europeans.jpg
47 KB, 550x481
>>80784945
>Don't carry a gun
>Invite sandpeople into your country
>Get raped and murdered
>Blame Americans
>>
>>80785370

Or you could be like the pussy in OP's picture. He thinks that being a comic book superhero is possible. It's not, at least to actually accomplish it in that way.
>>
File: dick.gif (3 MB, 346x231) Image search: [Google]
dick.gif
3 MB, 346x231
>>80784682

Need a Car and a Sidekick.
>>
>>80784682
you know there are people much tougher than you and will make you shit your silly fucking suit when confronted.
>>
>>80785623

That's what the gun is for. Just pop'em when they're not looking. No fist-fight required.
>>
>>80784844

in other words, become a murderous drfter
>>
>>80785075
>>80785095
fucking hilarious :D
>>
You can't any superhero shit you do would be completely uses less in the long run and would probably get you arrested or killed vigilantism doesn't work in reality
>>
>>80785717

Or.. OR you are a hero wanted by the police. Just make sure your killing the right people. Like corrupt politicians and cops.
>>
>>80785672
Fuck off back to your containment board you dipshit
>>
File: KfrPaxz.jpg (39 KB, 443x623) Image search: [Google]
KfrPaxz.jpg
39 KB, 443x623
>>80785798

Obviously someone doesn't like justice.
>>
>>80784682
Vote for Trump
>>
>>80785798
>>80785861

He probably hates America.
>>
>>80784682
>flight
>super strength
>mind control/telekinesis
>laser beams

Invisibility is good too
>>
>>80785886
going to have to at some point, as the media has conspired to put him on the ballot against everyone's wishes
just pray to fucking god hillary's on there too so people see the mess for what it is
>>
>>80788111

>Hillary

not a /pol/tard but Hillary is either Reptilian, or Robotic, and I don't like either of those options.

sweet christ that woman scares me.
>>
>>80785777
>Just make sure your killing the right people. Like corrupt politicians and cops.
>>
Adopt a kid and turn him into your sidekick.
PD:
If he asks you about him being a child soldier just shut him.
If he dies, hire another.
>>
>>80788317
The kid has to be aged 12
>>
learn the way of the sword
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>80788111
>the media has conspired to put him on the ballot against everyone's wishes
Suspicious trips.
What the hell are you talking about? Pretty much everybody in the media except breitbart is trying to stump Trump.
>>
File: 0001261239.jpg (42 KB, 601x341) Image search: [Google]
0001261239.jpg
42 KB, 601x341
Wear a katana
>>
>>80785777
>>80788277
no one really understands that if masked heroes were a think they would obviously splinter under political divisions and you'd have some heroes gunning down blacks or whites, corrupt cops or cops that refuse to put X Y or Z in jail and each separated group of heroes would call the others villains and vice versa
>>
>>80785023
You dumb shit you're going to be a vigilante. Justice place you beyond gun control.
>>
>>80788516
that's what these kids don't understand. The very nature of a superhero existing is because the laws of man are not adequate to keep the peace. by definition you need to operate outside of the law
>>
>>80785861
>that macro on top of it
>that file name
Fuck off you meme magician. That completely ruins what is otherwise a good image.
>>
Know how to zig zag to dodge bullets

Most of it can be just stoping fights and forcefull negotiations rather than a brawl in a comic.

>first aid
>water
>pocket sand
>full understanding of your suroundings, always one step ahead with eyes in the back of your head for that one fucker behind you
>trust senses
>ziptie cuffs/scissors to cut them
>eye goggles you can take off and on for mace protection(think static shock goggles)
>know when to call the police or tell a bystander to call the police
>leave no fingerprints, metal at the knuckles in gloves

If you want to go all "public but secret idenity" then do what Phoenix Jones did and pick a good name and be good a speaking. Work with the police like he does, he's like a friend to the police personaly, he knows their names and such. Police are your allys.

Extendable baton
tazer
bear mace

Just throwing a few ideas out there.
I would get a kilogram of carbon nanofiber and weave that shit together. It only about 1000$
Dragonskin overlaping plate design also insipired Phoenix to adapt the design for his armor
>>
>>80785023
>Is pepper spray a good alternative
Do it. We'll call you Dr. Pepper
>>
>>80785777
Them trips lucky know who the real enemy is. Politicians and corrupt cops.
>>
>>80785023
If you can't even keep a gun a secret how do you expect to keep a life of vigilantism a secret?
>>
>>80784682
You see Anon the True Villain is poverty and the people who caused poverty. For starters racism makes it very difficult for non-white people to get ahead. So eliminating racism is very good in conjunction with killing the racist groups in your community, or outside of your community. Specifically the violent ones.

You can start with people who vote for Donald Trump in the KKK that support him.

But again the true evil is with those who have the power to stop it yes they are corrupt, this includes corrupt politicians and corrupt cops

Meanwhile outside of costume organizing people to fight against unjust laws. In the idea that you the citizens demand change, not ask.
>>
What's your vigilante name /co/?
>>
>>80789296
The Bullet Sponge
>>
>>80789296
Jackal. If we're using colors or two word names? Gold Jackal. I'd be wearing black though.
>>
>>80789187
>KKK that support him
hilary actually
the KKK officially endorses hilary
>>
>>80788434

So, the mob.
>>
>>80788711

You are legit retarded.
>>
>>80784682
Join Sombra Negra.
>>
>>80784682
Why does he wears the mask?
>>
>>80785493

Well, murrica didn't helped shaking that wasp nest.
>>
>>80790170
>Pheonixposting
>>
>develop anti-forensic techniques

shit, op, just rob banks if you can do that.
>>
>>80784682
Move to a state with a stand your ground law, so you're not at fault for not fleeing danger.
>>
>>80784682
You can't be a super hero, but if you want to be one of those street faggots then here's how you do it

>have a fabric mask you put on ONLY when you're about to be a 'hero'
>carry a gun

And that's it. Don't wear a faggy costume, just slip the mask on and off, no one will ever find out.
>>
>>80789374
I'm going to need a citation Source on that

> the KKK supporting women
>>
>>80789902
How so? prove it
>>
>>80784844
>>80784853
So Boondock Saints, then?
>>
>>80790170
Nobody cared who I was until he put on the mask.
>>
>>80792189
>fabric mask
>a gun
>NOTHING ELSE

Thats how you die anon. No protection?
>its like you dont even read comics
>>
>>80784682
>people seriously responded to this old copypasta
>>
>>80784682
Why not just join a police department or a law enforcement agency?
>>
>>80795081
they officially endorsed obama too
they don't care what the leader is as long as they further the klans agenda.
even they are smart enough to see the left is the source of racism, it marginalizes minorities and takes power out of their hands.
liberal ideals arent what is best for minorities, its what white people think is best for minorities and that is a big difference.
>>
>>80789374
Pretty sure the kkk endorses trump but ok anon
>>
I thought The Keene Act of 1977 outlawed masked vigilantes, or "Superheroes" and the only two left were The Comedian, and Dr. Manhattan. Ozymandias doesn't count, since he basically retired, and only puts on the costume for charity and fund raising events. And Rorschac is a violence prone criminal wanted for murder. And lets not forget the lawsuit filed against Mr. Incredible, which also put an end to costumed vigilantes, or "Superheroes" as they were once known.
>>
>>80795962
>the left is the source of racism

Listen Pol I don't think you understand ridiculious braindead that lying type of bullshit is not going to fly good here. Your entire tactic is trying to "turn the tables" but its fucking illogical so much so to the point were Im not sure if you even believe half the shit outta your mouth.

Im not having a silly "discussion" with you.
I must inform you, you are actually retarded.
>>
>>80795962
And while im at it with>>80798747 rant,
you still never cited a fucking source

Fucking pol, if you cant win cus you support assholes JUST MAKE UP SOME SHIT.
>>
>>80784682
If there's any crime to fight in you area OP, then your probably in an urban area, so here's something to consider: try to leave your house and get more than two blocks away without getting caught on camera. You probably can't do it, at least without trying.
>>
>>80798835
>rooftops

Actully usefull for traversing
>>
>>80784738
Ok now what
>>
>>80784720

Fuck, made me laugh.
>>
>>80784682
You'll get better public support if you don't use a gun though

It's retarded, but that may be the only thing that separates a superhero from a crazed serial killer in the public mind

I hear boxing glove arrows are a decent substitute
>>
>>80784682
You're not going to become a martial arts expert. Take a martial art until you feel confident that you can defend yourself.

Kevlar is heavy, restrictive and immobilizing. It doesn't stop knives either. Also unless you have backup, it won't matter. You'll survive the first shot to the torso but it will knock you on your ass for a moment. If you're alone it will still give the attacker an opening to kill you while you're on the ground. If you plan on doing this alone you're going to die anyways.

Evading the police isn't an option. You have to work within the law if you plan on doing this for any real amount of time. Look up the continuum of force diagram. Look up a crime map of your city. Realize all the places with the highest concentrations of assaults are bars. Create a patrol route. Spend multiple nights a week from 11pm to 3am circling blocks with bars on them so you can risk your life to stop two assholes from beating the shit out of each other. Enjoy being talked down to by the police and laughed at by the general public if you don't die.
>>
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 1002x1490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 1002x1490
>>80784945
>>
>>80798747
Look up Robert Byrd.

Longest serving democrat senator.
Ex KKK Grandmaster I shit you not.
>>
>>80790907
We didn't make you take them in, either.
>>
Phoenix Jones couldn't do it,but I'm sure you can!
>>
If you really cared about doing good you wouldn't need to wear a brightly colored spandex "LOOK AT ME" sign while doing good.
>>
File: Killer_Moth_Earth2_h2.jpg (181 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
Killer_Moth_Earth2_h2.jpg
181 KB, 600x561
Better question, is it possible to become a irl super-villain? Is that a thing people have tried to do before? If your goal is to just antagonize costumed autists with bullshit melodrama and not openly commit crimes I'd imagine it'd be far easier to accomplish and get away with.
>could technically live closer to the law than actual vigilantes (or just do all the serious stuff out of costume, if not make someone else pull that weight)
>could always sue them and pull the "idiot LARPer" card if they actually do kick your ass
There's far fewer downsides to worry about if you have no concern for helping people.
>>
>>80801709
Have you heard of Captain Killdozer? Legit supervillain
>>
>>80789374
They changed their support halfway through. Originally the KKK was backing Trump, but they have since changed to Hillary for whatever reason.
>>
>>80784939
underrated
>>
>>80784844
So become The Punisher?
>>
>>80784682
Try swigging nuclear waste.
>>
>>80802304

In Indonesia, Honduras and other shitholes it's common to see rogue cops, soldiers and militias form up death squads and take out criminals when they know they can get away with it. Problem is, these end up becoming criminals themselves because poverty sucks just that much.

You guys should see the documentary "Cartel Land", it narrates the rise and fall of the Mexican autodefensas, essentially citizen vigilante militias.
>>
>>80789296
Blue Bird, think a less brooding batman
>>
>>80803167
and poorer
>>
Are the superheroes in comic even superheroes anymore?

I don't even remember the last time I saw a superhero comic about patrolling the streets and stopping random muggings and crime and shit like that.

Superhero comics are more like circus spectacles and wrestling matches, not actual vigilantism.
>>
>>80798747
Holy shit /co/umblr is real.
Holy shit.

Then again this is actually more like Facebook.
>>
>>80784682
how about growing up? I bet that would help, kid.
>>
>>80788111
Are you kidding me everyone's trying to take down trump go shill for Hillary somewhere else
>>
>>80798747
>Pol

Why don't newfags lurk anymore
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.