[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sheena oum.jpg (61 KB, 824x420) Image search: [Google]
sheena oum.jpg
61 KB, 824x420
She stole your money.
>>
>>80777817
Wasn't it found that she was the who killed him in the first place?
>>
>>80778390

Wait what ?! Source ?
>>
>>80777817
Meh, i give five bucks to the guy on the corner at least once a week, He needs it to get home, been doing it for about five years now
>>
>>80777817
Figuratively who?
>>
>>80777817
Whats this about?
>>
>>80778417
>Monty very allergic to cats
>Despite this he also loves cats
>His real life waifu wants a cat
>Monty goes to get his allergies treated via procedure
>Has an allergic reaction to medicine/equipment (ironic huh)
>Is kill

No clue where the $247K ended up going though, although if Monty didn't have proper insurance like many theorise, there probably isn't much left.
>>
Guys we've gone over this a thousand times, and there's a general for you to go to anyways, just post this there.
>>
>>80778656
Wouldnt that be medical malpractice if he died because of the equipment?
>>
>>80778656
Did she still get the cat?
>>
>>80778773
Not really, if it was an allergy to something no one even knew he had, like latex gloves for example, they can't really sue them for that since I imagine Monty signed off on a lot of forms prior to the procedure about "I agree this information of my medical history is true to the best of my knowledge and the hospital is not at fault is blah blah blah"
>>
>>80778797
a woman had to choose between something she wanted and a man

what do you think happened
>>
File: feel.jpg (7 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
7 KB, 250x224
>>80778656

I hope It's a joke
>>
>>80778656

Monty wanted the cat. It was a local stray he used to feed and then took in. Sheena said he was never happier than when he was working with the cat in his lap, despite the constant hand washing, dander removal and air filters.
>>
>>80778903

And the money ?
>>
As long as it went to production of RWBY then I'm fine
>>
>>80778656

Bump
>>
>>80777817

literally who
>>
>dude dies
>let's find a way to blame a woman

never change /co/
>>
I still miss Monty
>>
>>80778604
Looks unrelated to comics or cartoons to me. I'm thinking storytime if it gets out of hand.
>>
File: 1456528669989.jpg (17 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1456528669989.jpg
17 KB, 352x240
>>80778829
>>80778903
I was already sad enough about his death, but I never knew the conditions of it. That fucking sucks.
>>
>>80781298

Don't worry. You can donate to sheena if you want.
>>
>>80778417
Is pure well documented speculation.
Just look at the threads in lolcow and the shit Sheena has done milking the whole situation.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.