[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: AdventureTime.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1406) Image search: [Google]
AdventureTime.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1406
Opinions on this show?
>>
I want to go there and fuck all those girls Finns not old enough to.
>>
>>80768390
Used to be genuinely good
>>
>>80768414
What about flame princess?
>>
I just watched the last episode, lets talk about it
>>
>>80768390
I still love it. Regardless of all the shit episodes and plot points, i can never actually hate this show. It made me not kill myself a few years back, and is so cherry and cutesy that its impossible to hate.
>>
>>80768424
That's my line bro
>>
>>80768390
Used to like it but then I stopped watching back in 2013 after the lynch King was revealed and Ice King's back story was revealed
>>
It's a lot less fun to watch since it has lost its identity and direction.

It kind of feels like the people making new episodes don't really even care about AT and are mostly working just to pad their portfolios. There's no cohesion anymore.
>>
>>80768518
noice b8 m8
>>
I loved the pilot but didn't care for the finished product.
>>
>>80768390
Watched until season 4 or 5- I forget which- then lost interest.
>>
File: really_anon__really.png (15 KB, 198x247) Image search: [Google]
really_anon__really.png
15 KB, 198x247
>>80768592
What? I just said that I used to like it but I stopped watching in 2013. How is that even considered bait?
>>
>>>/b/674002087
>>>/b/674003610
This could be considered cross-board raiding.
>>
>>80768693
Really? Someone just told me to post it here
>>
Breakfast Princess is the best princess. It's objective fact
>>
File: get spooked on.jpg (103 KB, 580x780) Image search: [Google]
get spooked on.jpg
103 KB, 580x780
>>80768770
It's objectively wrong, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>80768390

Great show that was ruined when the writers started writing for internet fans instead of children
>>
>>80768390
Still love the show, thought the last couple episodes were great. Especially the Cave of Egress episode.
>>
it use to be good, but started going downhill mid third season
>>
File: 1457201415114.png (1 MB, 1019x759) Image search: [Google]
1457201415114.png
1 MB, 1019x759
>>80768592
>lorefags
>>
File: waifu.jpg (24 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
24 KB, 1600x900
>>80768390
>>80768390
Loved its rise. Was really down when season 6 came around, the episodes weren't the same, then season 7 came, they thought their OP character and R Sugar could fix that nostalgic feeling the show was missing. It didn't. Fucking love this show but their latest episode "Hall of Egress" was not really appealing. If youre gonna do a dungeon episode, make it like The Crystal Eye or Mystery Dungeon. I think their trying to figure out what to do after so much shit happened to the studio during season 6
>season 6 was their worst
>Rebecca left. Penn stepped down
>Some female was raped in Clearance studio
>7 doing alright
>Bad times ahead friends
>>
Became irrelevant when Steven Universe arrived on the scene.
>>
>>80768390
It's getting good again and I hope they continue to move in this new direction they've been going in with Finn. He seems to have matured and become a little more autonomous and more dependent on very close friends for companionship instead of trying to get lady friends all the time. There's also been more interesting adventures as of late. So it's picking back up again. I like it.
>>
>>80768390

I used to really like it... but they spent all my fondness for the show on bullshit episodes like the Red Throne and I just don't have the energy to go out of my way to watch the newer episodes.
>>
>>80768390
It was always shit tbqh.
>>
It lost its way fairly early. Now it's only famous for lesbian antics and shipping.
>>
>>80768414
Hes 16 or 17....so he could
>>
Finn's now out of the funk he had. Finally.
>>
>>80770531
I think he unofficially turned 18 yesterday.
>>
I liked it a lot but stopped during the middle of season 5. I don't really know why I stopped but I've been getting back into it here recently.
>>
>>80768390
I think the first four seasons are the best, for various reasons. Season 5 wasn't as exciting and fun and I didn't really like the tone shift in Season 6. While Season 7 is a step in the right direction after S6 and overall decent, it's still not as good as the former four seasons.
>>
>>80768418
same
the key word being "Used"
>>
I absolutely adored it back when it came out. I truly believe that it helped to kick off the cartoon renaissance we're enjoying now, but it's gone on for way too long now. I started noticing it didn't feel the same when flame princess was first introduced. There were still good moments, but something was missing. Around the time of the whole missing arm/magically regaining it arc, I was already barely watching and would just catch up when I remembered, but that was about when I stopped for good. I can't even bother to watch anymore, it's just... it's just not very good. It makes me so sad, it's just not fun anymore.
>>
>>80768390
The romance shit needs to stop, or it needs to go somewhere meaningful and stay there.
>>
>>80768418
this
>>
>>80769353
As weeb pandering shipping fodder goes, it is a clearly superior grade of material for the task.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.