[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeremy Jordan thinks Winn should be gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
>A question from Twitter asked about including LGBT characters on the show. “There’s no immediate plans to do that right now,” Berlanti said. Jordan then suggested that his character Winn Schott should be gay.

Would anyone care?
>>
>>80747800
sauce: http://deadline.com/2016/03/supergirl-cbs-paleyfest-1201719712/
>>
Who says who should be gay?
>>
>>80747800
Was he THAT against kissing that girl in the last episode?
>>
I think every single character on Supergirl should be gay. How many straight only shows has there been? I think it's about time. We have KaraxCat WinnxJimmy J'onnxMax.
>>
File: sucking dick.jpg (58 KB, 450x540) Image search: [Google]
sucking dick.jpg
58 KB, 450x540
>>80747800
Why must everyone suddenly be gay, black or a woman? Why can't they just be a character again instead of the forced narratives that is being placed upon them?
>>
>>80747800
I would. Because they went too hard on Winn being hung up on Kara and making him gay would be really weird after all that. Make him bi, get him in a MMF relationship, then have him hook up exclusively with the guy.
>>
>>80747800
He was giving off gay vibes since the first episode, so I couldn't buy his crush on Kara.
>>
>>80747945
Only if it's set in San Francisco
>>
>>80748036
Anon, it's 2016. Have sex with a man already.
>>
File: endit.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
endit.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
Winn doesn't deserve any of this. He doesn't deserve to be cucked by Kara on the scaler he has been, and now they're going to gay him because muh diversity.
He should just go Toyman and fucking kill Adam Foster.
>>
No one would give a shit since most people already think his character's a faggot to begin with.
>>
>>80747800
That would be shitty plot development wouldn't it?

>guy having raging hardon for Kara for a long time
>Kara not wanting any of it
>"okay I'm gay now"
>>
File: lovewins.png (287 KB, 1280x812) Image search: [Google]
lovewins.png
287 KB, 1280x812
>>80748036
You don't just wake up one day and decide you're gay, anon.

It can just take a couple of years for you to actually come out.
>>
>>80750626
>>80750531
>>
>>80750531
>>80750626
>>80750709
>bisexuals don't exist
>>
>>80750750
>Actor flat out says his character should be gay
>not bi, gay
>"hurr durr bisexuals don't exist"
>>
>>80750531
>implying Kara doesn't look like a reverse trap
>>
disgusting
>>
>>80750811
was commenting on what these anons posted not on what was in the article
>>
>>80750811
And the writers can write it into the show as a bit more believable if he was bisexual instead.
>>
>>80750750
They don't actually. Even when you're "bisexual", you still prefer one sex over the other.
>>
>>80750867
They're commenting on what was mentioned in the article you retard
>>
>>80750884
Bisexual means you can like both genders, it doesn't mean you have to be 50% either way for one.
>>
>>80750884
If you are bi you are still aroused by both sexes. Its like having a favorite flavor of ice cream.Bi is that you might prefer mint but you are not going to turn down vanilla. Straight or Gay is like only eating mint and all the other flavors taste horrifically bad to you to the point that you will only eat mint.
>>
>>80750924
Its called the flow of conversation you autist. People can in fact make a comment about something someone says that doesn't have to be directly about the original topic...
>>
>>80750884
My Bi roommate prefers women and is a MASSIVE ladies man. Had a loud threesome with two girls last night. But every once in a while he brings home a guy, or two guys, or a guy and a girl. He does what he does. Preferring mac and cheese does not mean you never get tired of it and sometimes order a pizza.
>>
>>80747800
I would've bought it in the beginning, but now it's a little late for that.
>>
>>80747800

Why?

>>80750626

> you don't wake one day as a gay
> you are born gay through

:^)
>>
>>80751123
nice
>>
>>80751324
> you are born gay through

Yes and no. You are born with a gene that affects your sexual capacity, (who you might be able to find attractive), and then an epigenetic marker changes with hormonal, atmospheric, and stimulant changes throughout the course of your life, particularly around major hormonal shifts like puberty. So someone might be born "straight" with the capacity to be bi, residing deep within their total sexual capacity, and over the course of their life grow to find the same gender slightly attractive, and though its rare, it is technically possible for someone to stop finding the opposite gender attractive after a while. So, yes someone can start out "straight" and become "gay", but its really rare, and its more likely that most people end up somewhere between those two points.
>>
>>80751324
>>80751663

And that doesn't mean that anyone has a choice in the matter, because its their body growing and changing, and just doing what bodies do naturally. You have some amount of effect on your own development, but its far too small to make very much of a difference, at least when it comes to your sexuality.
>>
>>80749307
I have and I honestly didn't get what all the fuss is about. Whole thing was rather mediocre and kinda gay.
>>
>>80750442
It's okay, his father will kill him next year for sweeps or for the season finale.
>>
>>80747800

I'd fuck him

Mostly because I've seen him sing
>>
File: 1457457039602.jpg (353 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
1457457039602.jpg
353 KB, 600x775
>>80750626
>in middle school
>first time hearing about gays
>wait...boys can also likes boys?
>think about being a blowjobbing cocksucker
>nah, thats kinda gay

it took me 5 seconds to figure out I wasn't gay, I always thought that everyone else ran a similar scenario in their heads. Guess I was wrong,
>>
>>80747800
Why should he be gay out of nowhere when he likes Kara? he has shown 0 gay tendencies, I dont know why making him gay out of nowhere would make any sense.
>>
>>80755187
>Why should he be gay out of nowhere when he likes Kara?

Because Winn's puppy crush on Kara will never go anywhere and Jordan knows it. It's a dead-end storyline thought up for the pilot and effectively buried halfway through the first season. If they tried to force it, he'd become the show's Felicity in more ways than just being the IT wizard. So, might as well take him out of that equation entirely.

>>80748036

So, to you they're only "a character" and not a "forced narrative" if they're a white, heterosexual, male. Got it. That's an end-user problem, not the show's.
>>
>>80751663
>>80751758
funny how fags and dykes always claim that you don't have a choice who you are attracted to but mention being attracted to a a pre-teen then everyone screams it's totally a choice:
you can't have it both ways
>>
Winn crushes hard on Kara and loses her to Jimmy, ends up crushing on Jimmy and steals him from Kara
>>
>>80755552
yeah but then it becomes the "can't get a girl becomes/must be gay stereotype" which if it was a "girl can't get a guy becomes a lesbian" storyline they'd get crap for from real lesbians saying that's not how it works
>>
>>80755690
P O E T R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>80747800
I'll be honest. I just assumed that character was gay. He seemed really fucking gay. I found it weird they ended up making him not gay to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1281074709878.jpg (49 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1281074709878.jpg
49 KB, 264x400
>>80748036
Duh. Obviously 3.8% of the population merits having one major character in every show, book, and film; that's just making your art represent the statistics, much as the way they don't put a black person on every show because they're only 13% of the population. The math checks out, I think.
>>
>>80750442
I had a dream Kara was getting fucked by black jimmy and winn walked in on them.
God damn it I didn't need that shit today.
>>
>>80747800
I'd rather have him be gay than be the underdog love interest. Shit is old.
>>
They should make Jimmy transgender instead, he has a history of cross dressing in the comics so there's some precedent.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.