[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legends of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 22
Why is no one talking about this show?
>>
>>80743364
Because it's "Literally Who?: The Series".
>>
>>80743467

not OP.

yeah, but it is nonetheless the best superhero show on television (excluding Netflix) right after The Flash. It's cheesy and has the best talent out of the whole CW-verse, more than passable effects and a fun premise. They really matched the dynamics between the characters well. Best ensemble of all the CW shows.
>>
>>80743364
Don't like starting threads, they always get no traffic. But as others had said about this episode, it's just not accurate of what wouldve happened. They dropped the ball on what couldve been a great episode.
>>
Because the only characters in this show that have any presence are Mick, Snart and Stein. I literally forget the other characters exist even when they are on screen. That includes Savage. Combining Savage with Hath-Set and casting the least intimidating man in existence to play him is the single dumbest move WB has ever made.
>>
>>80743364
Because I don't watch it, but for the real answer it does get discussed on here but only when the new episodes are aired
>>
File: 1440120752623.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440120752623.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>80743531
>show about Rory recruiting a bunch of nobodies to fight a shitty villain
>best anything other than "best example of what not to do"

Also,
>Flash
>good
>>
>>80743364
The characters can be interesting and fun but the show itself is shit.
>>
>>80743364
because its horrifically bad. not hilariously bad like Gotham. but just bad. boring. poorly written. everything. just bad.
>>
>>80743364
People do, but only when the episode is great instead of okay-good quality. They haven't really had a bad episode, just some weak ones like last weeks.

They really like to shove how progressive 2016 is down the audiences throats though, and that's usually what kills an episode.
>>
>>80743574
Snart and Stein are the only ones worth it in this show now.
>>
>>80743572
Poor bait
>>
>>80743601
muh lesbianism degeneracy
>>
>>80743601
Oh shut up already. You post this shit in every thread about the show.

>episode takes place in the past
>points out how shitty it was for certain people
>OMG THIS SHOW SHOVES THIS DOWN OUR THROATS I'M SO TRIGGERED
>>
>>80743554
> characters in this show that have any presence are Mick, Snart and Stein

Sarah too
>>
>>80743572
Lemme guess, your favorite superhero show is Jessica Jones, right? Or Daredevil Begins.
>>
>>80743575
It's bad but entertaining desu
>>
>>80743575
>gotham
>bad
>>
>>80743531
>nonetheless the best superhero show on television (excluding Netflix) right after The Flash

It's a slow burn that hasn't reached it's potential yet.

Gotham has been solid and Supergirl has had better episodes than LoT so far.

Last AoS was sadly the highlight of the week.

LoT is only above Arrow at this point but i suspect it will become great once they reveal Chronos as Mick.
>>
>>80743531
>The best superhero show on television right after The Flash
So in other words it's shit!
>>
>>80743364
I'm still watching, but it's getting worse. Arrow got me started on shitty soap opera/ capeshit. I still keep up with Arrow and I'm still watching Flash. Those shows are a lot more fun than this one though. This show has the chance to do tons of fun things too, cameos, showing off powers, but has chose not to. This show has cool heroes in it, but chooses not to use them. I've been waiting for the cold gun to freeze someone or the fire gun to burn someone, but the effects are so cheap they're just like any other laser gun pushing people backwards with literally no application of what they do. Then there's the fact that Firestorm is practically a myth, they are constantly put in separate locations on purpose, like having a kid or an old man is more handy than a matter manipulator. I'm currently waiting for Hawkman to come back, I'm not quite sure why a "Timemaster" doesn't think to look somewhere else in time for a pheonix like hero. Savage and Ray are my favorite parts of the show currently, but I'm very close to dropping it. Okay OP I've talked about the show.
>>
>>80743648

Really, nigga?

We live in a world where there's LA comic series airing 5 nights a week and yet you'd rather pick sides like an 8 year old arguing console wars on the playground.
>>
>the crew goes back to the 50's because they think Savage is there
>He's hiding out as a Doctor in a tiny peaceful town
>He doesn't recognize any of them because prior to this their "first" encounter was in the 70's
>Instead of devising a way to kidnap him and restrain him so Kendra can kill him with the knife, they spend all their time looking for kids who are already dead in the timeline
Nigga just have Stein jab Savage with a needle and abduct him.

Fuck, you don't even need to do that. Just have FireStorm grab him in broad fucking daylight, what do you care?

I mean christ, did they all forget what they started time travelling to do? Even Rip is more concerned with the kids than getting Savage, it makes no fucking sense

This is why no one talks about it, the writing so remarkably sloppy that it ruins whatever good things it had (Cold, Ray)
>>
>>80743739

Firestorm has to be held in reserve because a guy made of fire causing nuclear explosions and flying is fucking abnormal and part of the show is about maintaining the timeline. I don't like it, but I understand why they do it like that.
>>
>>80743633
No nigger i'm not even complaining about the racism or anything like that. I actually think that them touching on it was a good thing, as most shows would just put everyone there and then no one gives a shit.

It's just the main team being so fucking stupid and asspained every fucking time they get sent to the past and people had different thoughts towards shit.

>GIDEON! WHERE ARE WE?
>THE FIFTIES!
>AW SHIT LETS GO!
>OH WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE RACIST? WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED? HOMOSEXUALITY IS SHUNNED? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

>WHERE ARE WE NOW GIDEON?
>70s.
>OH SHIT LETS GO!
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK A GUY HIT ON ME AT A BAR AND THEN GOT UPSET WHEN I TRIED TO GET IT ON WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND? HOW HOMOPHOBIC WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS ERA?

And then of course they constantly have to remind people that marijuana is legal in a lot of places now and doing it for fun is "cool" or the in thing to do.

>HEY GREY QUIT BEING A DOUCHEBAG!
>WHY DON'T YOU QUIT BEING A HOT HEADED FUCKFACE FIRST?
>BECAUSE THAT ONE TIME YOU SMOKED POT AND YOU WERE COOL! WHY CAN'T YOU BE COOL ANYMORE?
>HUSH YOU. MORE IMPORTANTLY, MISS LANCE ARE YOU REALLY WELL ENOUGH TO FIGHT?
>LOL DUDE I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW BUT I'M GOOD.
>>
>>80743739
Cold and Heatwave's guns do nothing because the writers don't know how to have tension with powerful protagonists.

Firestorm never shows up because the writers are incapable of making problems he can't solve instantly and CG is expensive

It's all just shitty writing at the core of the series' problems. They built a great elaborate setup and then had no fucking clue where to go from there.
>>
>Gotham gets Ben Edlund to write an episode
>cheesy, corny, all around silly but fun episode

>LoT gets Joe Dante to direct
>boring fucking shit with nothing interesting
>>
File: barista.jpg (154 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
barista.jpg
154 KB, 333x500
I'ma tell you guys a joke:B A R I S T A
>>
>>80743806

>shitty writing

More like they have a team consisting primary of guys with future tech and superpowers and their job is to be inconspicuous. There's a reason Snart and Sara get so much play in the show, because they can do shit that isn't out-of-period. Rory is a fucking psychopath with a flamethrower, Jackson is actually really capable but everyone only sees him as half of Firestorm, including you, which is actually the main driver of his characterization.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>80743763
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-WScFZy3k
>>
>>80743794

>LOL DUDE I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW BUT I'M GOOD.

I'd assume coming from the League of Assassins that she would have been trained to control herself while drugged on any sort of hallucinogens .

But sure, the show has shitty writing. It's the CW.
>>
>>80743932
>That pic
Scared.jpg
>>
>>80743948
>But sure, the show has shitty writing. It's the CW.

Not a good excuse when iZombie is on the network too.
>>
>>80743752
Nah, I not picking Marvel or DC. I could've easily made an "Arrow Begins" joke, but u chose Daeedevil cuz he look more like Batman.

I'm just calling you stupid for not liking Flash. There's no better capeshit right now. You can suck my dick with this Agent BigTits shit. It's nowhere near on the level Flash is. EvenArrow feels like it's competing sometimes
>>
>>80743836
Who's Ben Edlund and Joe Dante?
>>
>>80743963
I hate to agree with you on that. Still im just not hyped with season 2 of flash but it does have its moments..... I don't even read flash comics and a huge casual
>>
>>80743869
>More like they have a team consisting primary of guys with future tech and superpowers and their job is to be inconspicuous
Motherfucker, no. Firestorm assaulted a goddamn military base. Literally their entire mission is changing the timeline, their only concern when in "the past" is to not fuck up their own time. I seriously doubt a little unexplained activity in a small town in the 50's is going to drastically change the future, especially considering the town as already flush with bird monsters before their time travel shenanigans.

They've also de-powered people or neglected to use them at all when there was no risk of temporal change. When the..ugh...time pirates took over the ship they were threatening Jackson and Stein with guns while Jackson and Stein were right next to each other and they were scared and waiting for Rip to do his stupid decompression plan that would certainly have killed Stein instead of just becoming Firestorm and wrecking everyone's shit without the risk of collapsing anyone's lungs.

In nearly every episode with Savage they've had extremely blatant opportunities to capture him with overwhelming force and they never ever take it. They just blow him up or slit his throat or run away and say "we'll get him next time!"

There is literally a scene where Rip has Savage at gunpoint, Kendra is in the room, and the knife is nearby. Rip tells Kendra to leave and then blows up the room.

Fucking. Stupid.
>>
I just don't understand how it's Arrow season 3 level of plotting. They had months to plan s cohesive story and no Felicity to shove into anything for shippers.

But it just crumbles on every fundamental level
>>
>>80744008
They shit the bed, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that
>>
>>80744008
Stein doesn't want to transform into Firestorm while on a Time Ship because they'd destroy it

But yeah they really should just have Ray and Mick steal the dagger, then have Snart freeze Savage in place and Kendra can just finish him off
>>
>>80743531

Nice try.
>>
I jusf find it very boring and the guy playing Vandal is too small and nasally for me to take seriously.
>>
>>80744005
Well that's why you're not hyped for this season! It's the comic reader's wet dream.
>>
>>80744097
I love the Flash comics and this season is pretty shit
>>
>>80743962
iZombie is garbage, waifufag.
>>
>>80744119
>waifufag
Please, Liv is the worst part.

>not watching for based Blaine
>Mr. Boss being a creepy piece of shit
>Major's train of suffering
>>
>>80744058
>Stein doesn't want to transform into Firestorm while on a Time Ship because they'd destroy it
That's retarded and absolutely never stated or implied in any way.
>>
>>80743963
You should call yourself stupid for liking Flash instead
>capeshit
Well, of course a faggot like you enjoys this trash.
>>
>>80743963
>Flash
>Good
Without Tom Cavanagh the show would be absolute dogshit. As it is, it's only mediocre.
>>
>>80743965
Are you fucking joking?
>>
I love Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller.

But I don't give a shit about any of the other actors, or the characters they play.

I haven't seen a single episode,.
>>
>>80744172
Nah it's great without him although he does add a lot.
>>
File: crying dean.gif (749 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
crying dean.gif
749 KB, 245x263
>>80743364
>Why is no one talking about this show?

I gave up, I just cant take it any more. I can forgive a lot of shit but I just cant abuse myself with poor writing too often and this show has really really shitty writing. I REALLY wanted to fucking like this show but I cant do this any more man. I hung in there until last week the forced drama finally did it to me. A forced relationship out of nowhere, hot and cold breaking up the band for stupid reasons, the constant fuckups and nobody evolving. Every single fucking thing involving hawkgurl, I'M DONE! I....just cant. It's too much.

Arrow, done.
LoT, done.
Flash, circling the drain.

I gave up on video games this year after playing them hardcore since 1979. If this keeps up I will give up on comic book shows and be left with a few movies I can stand. I am losing my tether to everything I used to love.

This is not a good feel, this is bad feel. You cant imagine how bad this feels.
>>
>>80743364
It's fucking boring. It's a show about time travelling superheroes and it's boring.

I quite like Lucifer, it's nothing like the comic buts it's very enjoyable.
>>
>>80744144
I can't handle the "Live gets another cliche personality of the week and solves a crime" routine.
I can't handle the shitty pacing,
I absolutely despise everything about Max Rager and all the characters affiliated with it.
And Blaine is getting stale. He was cool in season 1, but now I just wish he could die.

I ended up enjoying Lucifer more, and I hate how it's treating the source material.
>>
>>80744229
>I absolutely despise everything about Max Rager and all the characters affiliated with it.
>>
File: 1455320352896.png (473 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1455320352896.png
473 KB, 600x706
>le Flash is bad meme

Oh boy, here we go. These guys again.
>>
>>80744229
I actually thought the last episode had the best Liv plot in a long time.
Ended really bitter and unhappily because her shit brain let the killer get away.

>shitty pacing.
The pacing has been worse this season, but it has been picking up.
Just the result of more episodes.
>>
>>80744251
Just spurglords flowing from the BvS threads.
>>
>>80744238
Okay, except maybe Major. The CEO and the bitch whose name I can't remember are just annoying and boring and the show gives them too much focus without making them interesting.
>>
>>80744251
I know, it's like saying Smallville was bad.
>>
>>80744267
Vaughn DuClarke I think really livens the show up when he's on screen.
His character is not as interesting as it could be, but he hams it up so hard.
>>
>>80744215
You sound line a /v/irgin, not once do you mention comic books. I don't like your kind.
>>
I actually dropped it after episode 2 where they literally knocked Savage unconscious and instead of capturing him until Kendra healed/revived, they decided to run away like pussies just because they couldn't end the season there.

The writing is just shitty. They destroyed Sarah's character by turning her into a stupid party girl, they don't use half of the powers of Firestorm or the Atom and both the Hawks and Savage are terrible at acting.

3/10 wouldn't watch it again.
>>
File: fine.gif (497 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
fine.gif
497 KB, 499x281
>>80744302
I havent been able to stomach X-men or Mutants since 1988 because it causes projectile vomiting. Almost all Marvel story archs I find unreadable and DC is barely any better. But you know the worst fucking thing about comics? YOU are. The buyer of comics. When something in comics sucks, you buy it. When a franchise goes off the fucking rails and shows now sign of coming back, you keep buying issues cuz you hope that it will get better any day now and you dont want to miss it. So the producers, keep producing shitty comics knowing that you will keep buying them.

Comic book thieves and pirates are the only fucking that can save this industry and there are not enough of them.

>/v/rigin
I cant even go to /v/ any more, all the video games released these days do nothing but drive me to a heart attack that I gladly look forward to. Just wait, it will happen to you. This shit i suffer through WILL happen to you.
>>
>>80744360
How on Earth do you fuck up Vandal Savage?

I've never before seen a bad Savage, be it comics or other pieces of media.,
Even an all-around shitty animated movie like JL: Doom had the character as a highlight.

He's not even a hard character to write/portray, just make him an intelligent amoral sociopath with lots of patience who breathes charm. He should never be as bland as he's on LoT or the Arrow/Flash crossover.

Instead we are getting told that he's lived throughout history (he's totally a dangerous villain. See? He was a member of the Nazi party and was friends with Jack the Ripper, he's bad news) and see him getting wrecked almost every episode because your main villain being a bitch is what you would want for your show.
>>
>>80744147
Stein literally just said that in the last episode when they were getting attacked by the Time Masters at the end
>>
>>80744360

>putting Vandal Savage on a time ship
>even unconscious
>Rip didn't even know if Kendra was gonna be ok

Posted from Mount Stupid.

>>80744502

The writers seemed like they were going for a "force of nature" sort of thing with this iteration of Savage; you can beat him up but he'll be back and doing Savage things in no time. They fucked it up tho and he comes across as kind of a bitch.
>>
>>80744172
>>80744165
Not that anon, but I enjoy when the show goes full Silver Age. I know that is divisive though. Not a lot of people like the Silver Age.
>>
>>80744172
WTF you retards on this board actually like Cavanah post-Reverse Flash? All he's done is be a not rippled Wells, with less of a personality because he's 100% douche, instead of being a mentor and friend and enemy. He's probably the only thing that got worse in season 2
>>
>>80744360

>the writing is shitty because nobody is genre-savvy enough to do the things which I, the viewer, can see

Fall in a well and die.
>>
>>80744502
>Even an all-around shitty animated movie like JL: Doom
Nigger JL Doom is a top tier DC animated film.
>>
>>80744215
You could just be less of a tryhard fag and just enjoy things. They can't just remake The Dark Kboght for you every time a new piece of comic-related media comes out
>>
>>80744733
Maybe when compared to shit like War, Son of Batman or Superman: Unbound.
When I watched it, it was boring shit and obnoxious Cyborg shilling.
>>
>>80744709
*not crippled
>>
>>80744709
>with less of a personality because he's 100% douche
Not really. Wellsobard was a friend, mentor, and teammate who plotted to stab you in the back from day one.

Earth 2 Wells is not your friend, not a mentor, and a begrudging teammate who will tell you straight up that he'll betray you when he gets the chance. Why would he do that? Because at heart he's a decent human being and he cares about his teammates, even though he doesn't show it. He's literally reverse Wellsobard.
>>
>>80743531
The Flash is probably the most unintelligent show I've ever seen, it's so badly writted i thinks i wants to kills myselfes
>>
SO MUCH AIDS REQURED TO RID THE WORLD OF THE FILTH IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE THESE SHOWS SOMETHING IS FUNDEMENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>80744863

So you're not the intended audience. Not everyone likes cheese.
>>
>>80744182
no...?
>>
>>80744924
I like Stilton.
>>
All you retarded pieces of shits watching the worst degenerate shit ever, out of all of these pukefests, the only one SLIGHTLY ok is Daredevil.
>>
>>80744939
You have probably seen a Joe Dante film senpai. He made some great films and 5 episodes of Eerie, Indiana.
>>
>>80744924
HAHA "the intended audience" are you fucking retarded? This is POP-tv. Do you understand the concept? It means try to make something intended for AS MANY as possible, not a certain type of humor or an aquired taste or anything, it's just CHEAP easily designed ripped ideas all pushed together to make something for one purpose ONLY, MONEY. If you can't get that and still think it's for an "intended audience" then all hope is lost you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80744939
>>80744980
Shit, forgot link.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001102/
>>
>>80744942
>retarded pieces of shits
So, we're multiple pieces of multiple shits?
>>
File: smile.jpg (60 KB, 487x562) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
60 KB, 487x562
>>80743364
>loser
>>
File: IMG_20160313_115400.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_115400.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone went to heroes and villains fanfest?

This panel was the shit. Also the cast basically confirmed they really liked last week's "controversial" episode and would like to touch more on those topics in the future.

And aside from social/political bullshit, Caity talked at length about how excited she was for an upcoming wild west episode where they rode horses.
>>
>>80744589
Because they are in a time ship they can go to the future when Kendra is born again and kill him before he regains consciousness.

>>80744713
So, we have two fucking scientist in the ship (in CW "scientist" means you know about everything) and a guy that knows everything there is to know about time travel, yet no one is smart enough to realize that if the guy is unconscious, you can capture him and kill him easily.

If he got loose inside the sip and the heroes had to hunt him down, it would make a far more entertaining series than just "I'll get ya next time!" Every. Single. Episode.

>trying this hard to justify a bad plot

It's not like they can't chain him or anything. Hell, they could probably chop his limbs off because he's fucking immortal.
>>
File: you.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>80744741
>just enjoy things.
>>
Cape shows are boring in general. I want to see super dudes doing super stuff but they spend most of the screentime discussing their feelings and shit. Hamfisted cape references aren't enough for me.
>>
You are all niggerfilth wasting away, useless degenerate skinsacks of shit. You could study art, math, theatre(yeah tv too), science, religion, philosophy, selfdefence, sport or even just how to fix shit in irl/make from scratch, yet here you are talking about a few useless, designed for profit, dick sucking, ass licking pieces of shit shows that are FUCKING MAXIMUM RETARD.

FUCK OFF AND DIE PLEASE, you are worse than all that's evil, at least they DO something.
>>
>>80745129
>at least they DO something.
Who exactly?
>>
File: Oliver-remember-the-kiss-2.jpg (25 KB, 776x430) Image search: [Google]
Oliver-remember-the-kiss-2.jpg
25 KB, 776x430
>>80744502
>tfw the arrow writers fucked up Ra's
>>
>>80745076
No you're not allowed to enjoy shows here.
>>
>>80745077

>ship capable of space flight
>not just encasing Savage in a block of concrete and putting the Vandal Cube in orbit around pluto.

hell it would make a nice tie in for a future episode of Supergirl where she spots it by accident and flies it back to earth not knowing what it is.

Hell, THAT would make a better story than the shit they are regurgitating now.
>>
>>80745076

Who's that on the right? Robbie Amell?
>>
>>80745168
You're either fantastically retarded, or just trolling. Whatever it is, eat a bag of dicks with capes on faggot
>>
>>80745232
A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a three foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink with that", and the naked lady says...
>>
>>80745076
>Also the cast basically confirmed they really liked last week's "controversial" episode and would like to touch more on those topics in the future.
Actors are glorified puppets anyway
>>
>>80744211
No, it's really not. Barry and Iris are bland and Barry has more chemistry with literally every other character. Every time they do muh relationship drama with Barry and Iris I feel my brain start to die. Caitlin is a useless character. The scripting is really, really bad a lot of the time. The ending to season 1 was terrible.

But Tom Cavanagh is a flawless human.
>>
Can you all die faster please? I feel responsibility to make sure you all die asap. It's a cruel act towards shit to let you all take oxygen that could be used to deteriorate shit
>>
>>80745269
He's got a very odd shaped right ear.
>>
>>80745269
>Caitlin
>useless
Any more Panabaker is good for me.
>>
>>80745243
What's the difference between a duck. Nigger be original please
>>
>>80743763
>the writing so remarkably sloppy

Only pre-school kids would watch any of the CS shows for their writing. As for the possibility of getting Savage directly THINK OF THE TIMELINE, MAN! THE TIMELINE!

and then disregard the fact that those kids were MEANT to die right then according to the fucking timeline
>>
>>80745277
The naked lady walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a three foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink with that", and the naked lady says... (WHAT DOES SHE SAY!?)
>>
>>80745129
Bad bait
>>
>>80745330
What?
>>
>>80745076

Where was this?
>>
>>80745353
Tell me what the naked lady says to the bartender, now.
>>
It's capeshit guys. The writing doesn't have to be good
>>
>>80745294
>Caitlin "What's a singularity?" Snow
>not useless

At least in S1 she had MUH RONNIE to worry about, and then that got replaced with MUH JAY in S2. But for so many fucking episodes, every episode had this pattern

>Jay: caitlin bad thing happen
>Caitlin: but good thing?
>Jay: no
>Caitlin: WAAAAH

Killer Frost was the most interesting thing she's ever had. That and that time she got drunk with Barry at Karaoke.
>>
>>80745369
Do you not know?
>>
File: Tips fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
Tips fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>80745381
>It's capeshit guys. The writing doesn't have to be good
>>
>>80745394
Do you?
>>
>>80745402
Why are you posting reddit memes on 4chan?
>>
Remember when capeshit was about muscular dudes doing impossible things? Now seems to be about shipping and memes
>>
>>80745381
And faggots like you are the reason the genre is in the gutter.
>LE CAPESHIT XDDD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>80745330
whoever said what is not the guy you want answering your question
>>
>>80745382
>What's a singularity?
Well, you have to have someone ask this kind of shit for the plebs in the front row who don't get this kind of shit.
I do agree around Jay she became a retard, but now that she learns that he is dead and another Jay is Zoom while having a Jay in a mask while Jay is cooking.
>>
File: IMG_20160313_145309.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_145309.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So much vitriol in this thread.

>tfw I like Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, and Gotham and yesterday was a great day and in a week, I'm about to go see and meet Melissa Benoist
>>
>>80745449
Well, do you know the answer?
>>
>>80745335
not bait, it's real, you are all fucking useless, if anything I'm trolling myself into a rage over how fucking retarded you all are
>>
>>80745410
Nope.
>>
>>80745459
>Well, you have to have someone ask this kind of shit for the plebs in the front row who don't get this kind of shit.

But Ronnie, the fucking repair guy, was RIGHT THERE! Or what about Joe? Copdad should know way less about science than a fucking PhD engineer.
>>
File: lenny.png (250 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lenny.png
250 KB, 500x375
>>80745464
This.
I enjoy them all, some more than others but still I'm not going to sit here and fucking shill and post the poorest level of bait possible.
>>
>>80744863
You probably wouldn't like Silver Age Flash comics. And I'm sure you've seen more unintelligent shows. You just have to calm your hate-boner for Flash for a second.
>>
>>80745464
Did you meet Teddy Sears and ask him about ZOOM?
>>
>>80745464

I'm enjoying all of them except for Gotham, which I watch out of obligation and because I hate myself.
>>
>>80744187
But they are Rogues.
>>
Being the leftover characters from series that were already pretty amazingly terrible, there's just not much to hope for

But that could also make it pretty good, since there's no character appeal to muddy the narrative

if it gets good, I'll go back and watch it
>>
>>80745464
>Supergirl

6.4/10 on imdb...
>>
>>80745195
Supergirls' in another universe.

Though I guess that would make it even more secure a prison, encasing him in concrete and putting him in orbit around another universe's Pluto. Even if by some retarded miracle he escaped and somehow got back to Earth, there's no Hawks to kill to refresh his immortality.
>>
>>80745464
I'm enjoying the ride too. I'm not looking for "Netlfix quality" in all these shows. Just a fun time.
>>
>>80745492
Then why ask me?
>>
>>80745563
Well, we all know you have shit taste by now, so that's no surprise.
>>
>>80745563
>not enjoying objectively the best one
How come?
>>
>>80743763
The last time they used Firestorm in a fight the whole team bent over backwards trying to stop Savage from weaponizing the technology. It's a bad bad idea.
>>
>>80745606
>imdb
>>
>>80745304
No, what the fuck does she say to the barman? The BARMAN. Not the poodle.
>>
>>80745615
Honestly, CW Savage ending up in Supergirl's universe would be an hilarious beatdown. From having to face both Superman and Supergirl to the likes of Lex Luthor treating him like a joke, I'm tempted to think he'd end up going completely insane with frustration.
>>
>>80744863
You probably also hate Batman 66, Wonder Woman 77 and the 90s Flash for being "unintelligent." Have you considered that it isn't the goal of those shows to try to be intelligent(current Flash included)? Just a fun and cheesy romp.
>>
>>80745653
What? Imdb is always right when it comes to tv shows
>>
Guys, I'm asking seriously now: What does the naked blonde lady say to the barman?
>>
>>80745736
>Walking Dead on imdb
>8.6
No, it isn't
>>
>>80744097
I'm honestly really bummed out how they fucked up Jay because I love the comics.
>>
>>80745632

Because none of the character works or arcs make any sense t all. Every character can do a personality at any time to suit the plot and the world will warp itself around the plot to justify plot turns that make no sense, there's zero grounding to anything at any point. If a character nees to be smart in one episode and a moron the next it happens just because, there's no actual characterization for anybody.

And Ben MacKenzie/Gordon is fucking terrible. He's so bad his storylines have actually managed to sap Morena Baccarion's personality out of her in the last couple episodes which I didn't think was possible. The entire story about him "breaking bad" is some of the most painful TV I maybe have ever watched in my life, it's so poorly handled and MacKenzie is so terrible in the role at every time he's on-screen my brin shuts down.
>>
>>80745551
Ha. I wish.
>>
>>80744991

You can't just go on the internet and call someone an idiot. He might feel hurt.

Are you telling me Wentworth Miller isn't laughing his ass off every time he has to do a scene as Captain Cold? He doesn't laugh because it's cheap. He laughs because it's so fucking cliché and kitsch, so he does that weird, over-the-top accent and makes a face like Dr. Evil every time he talks. It's cheese, and it's deliberate cheese.
>>
>TFW you still enjoy the CW stuff
>Even Felicity can't keep me down

YOU ARE WEAK SON OF EL
>>
File: mmZbnqTh.jpg (135 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
mmZbnqTh.jpg
135 KB, 1024x683
>2016
>still no Arrowverse general

/co/ pls
>>
>>80745777
Okay, so you're a hypochondriac who doesn't understand the slightest bit about performance art and invents shit that isn't there to slag on something.

Are you just upset it doesn't have batman?
>>
>>80745536
No, I find it shitty because it's badly written and a pop-culture tv series. It's OBJECTIVELY bad. You have to decide that you WANT to like it to like it, OR be retarded like everyone in this thread is.
>>
>>80745513
Trust me, I get it. But hey, I don't write it.
>>
>>80745765
The walking dead is a good show
>>
>>80745813
How much do you get paid.
>>
>Okay, so you're a hypochondriac who doesn't understand the slightest bit about performance art

???????

>Are you just upset it doesn't have batman?

This argument got stale a long time ago.
>>
>>80743364
Because I'm having too much fun making company war threads.
>>
>>80745536
And no I haven't seen more unintelligent shows than these, I tried watching most of these because I love fantasy/sci-fi and all related. But they are HORRIBLE and made me angry, like I used to be before I managed to contain my anger. Now it's out again whenever I see or hear about this fucking bulltshit JUST LIKE THE FUCKING HOBBIT NIGGER SHIT MOVIE SPITS ON WHAT WAS 3 GREAT MOVIES PRIOR FUCKING SCUM HAVE TO DESTROY SHIT
>>
>>80745851
How much did the naked lady pay for her drink?
>>
Why are people still replying to that faggot again?
Report and let mods do their fucking jobs for once.
>>
File: Laughing Gotham City Lesbians.png (600 KB, 714x726) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Gotham City Lesbians.png
600 KB, 714x726
>tfw I enjoyed last week's LoT
>tfw even the SJW non-sense doesn't bother me
>tfw I will keep enjoying Flash and LoT for eternity
>>
>>80745872
Now, the poodle was sat on the table. What happened to the salami?
>>
>>80743364
Literally Every Episode
Rip:"Oy mates we are in [insert time era]"
Sarah: "This era is so oppressive. Why is it not like the current year. I mean come on!"
Rip: "We are in this time era to steal Savage's dildo that he used on Kendra 2000 years ago. If we do this he can alter the future ever so slightly"
Leonard: "Stealing a dildo is cold, even for me..."
>20 minutes later on the ship
Kendra: "muh dead husband that I barely knew"
Ray: "Guys I'm so smart, relevant! I am a moral fag listen to me"*tips hemet*
>meanwhile
Jax: "Yo gray I hate being in this ship why can't I get Kendra's tight ass"
Stein: "Well according to my calculations Jax the magnitude of your faggotry is extremely high"
Jax: "Fuck you Bernie Sanders you dumb old ass cracka you not my Dad"
Stein: "We must learn to control our powers so we can be super and shit"
>later...
Rip: "I'm Docta who. I can't trust muh team I need help Sarah"
Sarah: "You got to trust your team you cunt"
Rip: "But muh family"
>Capatin Cold burst in
Leonard: "Hey Rip I sole your gay shit, but Savage knows who we are"
Rip: "Good job team! Now let's go before Cronus causes another convenient plot line"
>this episode is dedicated to Mick Rory. He didn't die though since no one on CW dies expect the rights to keep Deathstroke on the show
>>
>>80745883

mah nigga

although I don't know about the eternity part. Everything goes to shit eventually.
>>
>>80745736
>Bait of Babylon.jpg
>>
>>80745851
A nickel
>>
>>80745806
keep telling yourself that fuckface, there can be cheese but EVERYTHING else is low quality, therefore it's not cheese, it's SHIT
>>
>>80745902
see >>80745381
>>
>>80745865
>???????

Yeah, think on that one for a bit. It might do you some good.
>>
>>80745925
So, where does the naked lady sit? With the poodle?
>>
>>80745660
>>80745330
>>80745468
Ahahahaha, I get it, it's like a new meme!

Upvoted friend, very nice.
>>
>>80745817
I'm not saying it's the "greatest television I've seen" but I find it enjoyable. It has a lot of flaws, it just doesn't ruin the show for me. If you don't like superheroes that's fine.
>>
File: 20935579.jpg (67 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
20935579.jpg
67 KB, 426x597
How can CW capeshit even compare?
>>
>>80745955
I don't think she says that. The barman offered her a drink, she wouldn't say that I don't think.
>>
And this thread is a proof that we need to ban live-action, because it brings /tv/cancer in here.
Sage.
>>
>>80745958
I do like superheroes, haha I never said I didn't like superheroes, it's objectively speaking the worst superhero movie/tvseries/anything ever
>>
>>80745902
10/10 I love the show, but it's pretty formulaic. Hopefully the Chronos "sub-plot" ends next episode.
>>
>>80745978
Sad to say, I've gotta agree. That, Gotham and Grimm are my favourite comic book shows on TV. I still watch the Flash, because I've been a huge Flash fan since I was a wee one, but the second season has been so hit and miss I can no longer give it a blanket thumbs' up.
>>
>>80745978
Yeah Daredevil is actually ok, decent writing and I'm the guy raging caps lock
>>
>>80745978

It doesn't need to, cause the concepts are completely different. One is pseudorealistic or at least feels like something like this could happen. The other just straight up says "all these things we know from comics or movies are awesome so we stuff them in our show"

Daredevil is far from top-tier writing, as is Jessica Jones. The Netflix and CW shows only differ in tone.
>>
>>80743601
Whats funny is that despise the really forced ITS 2016 message of the episode I actually got a different one.

Stein says that this age is perfect, peacefully and comfy.
Sara says "maybe for white people".
Yeah Sara, I understand, maybe it is shit for black and gay people now...but in 2016 its shit for everyone.

Thats what I really got from the episode.
>>
>>80745942
>SEE MY SHITPOST GUISE
Fuck off.
>>
>>80746008
Worse than the Halle Berry Catwoman woman? Worse than Origins: Wolverine? Worse that Superman IV: The Quest for Peace?
>>
>>80746008
You literally can't say that with Birds of Prey, Smallvile and Batman and Robin in this world.
>>
>>80746056
>>80746051
Or Jessica Jones.
>>
>>80746056
>Smallville
better than the Arrow or Flash

>inb4 muh
>>
>>80745955
But, really, what does she say?
>>
>>80745978
compete*
>>
>>80745330
"I was a Batista two months ago."
>>
>>80745978
It's not trying to. Well with Flash and Legends anyway. You could argue that Arrow is since they are both street level vigilantes. Daredevil wipes the floor with Arrow.
>>
>>80746036

I'm sorry, I've had too much coffee and was deliberately oversimplifying.

The shows differ not only in tone, but also the quality of cinematography. That is way better in the Netflix shows.
>>
>>80743537

You do know that whites are (thankfully) going extinct because of situations like this, right?
>>
>>80746090
Batista is well known for divorcing his women.
>>
>>80746051
ok you got me on catwoman, the other you mentioned are also moneywhores so they fit the same category I'm trying to put this threads SHIT into. But touche, catwoman and superman.. Though I think I liked Wolverine more than the SHIT in the thread though
>>
>>80744215
The latest episode of LoT might have been the weakest but every other episode has been pretty enjoyable, the 2nd last one being awesome. Very firefly-esque.

Arrow is pretty hot garbage. But Flash season 2 has been awesome, dunno what your issue is there.
>>
>>80746076
very much better than Arrow or Flash, it's same soap/pretty actors aids type, but much higher quality generally speaking
>>
>>8074623
Exactly.
All three are the same mold of show, but Smallville had a lot more work put into it
>>
>>80744733
It's pretty fucking garbage. And I love most DC animated films.

>>80744756
I agree with you accept for War. War was still fun despite ATROCIOUS dialogue.
>>
>>80745464
I stopped Gotham late season 1...Is it legitimatley better? Should I hope back on?
>>
File: SmithFlash.png (39 KB, 629x370) Image search: [Google]
SmithFlash.png
39 KB, 629x370
AAAAAAAAREE YOUUU REEEAAADYYY?
>>
>>80746293
If you got to late Season 1 and you weren't even enjoying it just a bit then you shouldn't get back on.
>>
File: kevin smith cries over capshit.jpg (87 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
kevin smith cries over capshit.jpg
87 KB, 853x480
>>80746345
OH GOD NO
>>
>>80745978
Daredevil and JJ are so fundamentally different in tone than Flash/Arrow/LoT that comparing them is silly. The CW shows are far more formulaic in their approach, but they're full on embracing the comic book ridiculousness of their roots. Season 3 and most of season 4 of arrow are pretty garbage though unfortunately.
>>
>>80746392
They're all half-baken shit, though.
>implying Netflix shit is any different in quality
Good job falling for "it's edgier than your average capeshow, so it must be more well-written" trap
>>
It's a fun series.
>>
>>80746392
>but they're full on embracing the comic book ridiculousness of their roots
>>
>>80746350
I was liking parts of it. But there was a short hiatus so I just stopped watching I think after that. I wasn't loving it though. I liked the Leslie/Gordon stuff and young Bruce with Selina was ok, anything with the Penguin was good. But couldn't stand Fish Mooney and anything with Barbara was god awful.
>>
>>80746466
Get back to it then.
Worth it for Season 2
>>
>>80746350
I actually didn't like most of season 1 up until the last four or so episodes. They really sucked me in and now I love Gotham.

>>80746293
I would at least finish season one and see how you like the finale. I think it had a huge jump in quality.
>>
File: 1371203268233.gif (3 MB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
1371203268233.gif
3 MB, 357x200
>>80743739
>I still keep up with Arrow
>>
>>80746446
Anon said nothing wrong.
>>
>>80746440
I didn't say it was, I actually didn't finish Daredevil, I found the first few episodes very slow. But Im told it picks up later in the season so Im gonna go back for season 2. Jessica Jones I finished and found it started far stronger but got pretty silly near the end.

Flash is probably my favorite one and generally seems to have a couple bad episodes each season, mostly good or medium episodes and at least a few awesome episodes. It's fairly inconsistent but I enjoy it.

I have no idea why I watch Arrow honestly.
>>
>>80746345
You bet I am. I love Kevin Smith's enthusiasm for the Flash. He LOVES that show.
>>
>>80746441
This. Just turn off your brain
>>
>>80746441
Flash or Legends? Or both? I enjoy Flash more but they are both a lot of fun.
>>
>>80745955
What does she say? PLEASE tell me.
>>
>>80746559
It got silly much earlier. When they showed the faggot villain and ruined all the suspense and horror that could've potentially come from him, because he's a an absolute bitch with retarded mommy and daddy complexes who gets treated like a complete joke by the show itself.

I don't understand what anyone sees in him, he's one of the absolute worst villains I've seen in any horror/thriller-related show, something Jessica Jones really wants (and fails, with all its shitty attempts at tension) to be.
>>
Do people actually hate Flash? I can see people not liking the show, but it seems a bit too harmless and inoffensive to actually hate. Arrow (especially after season 3) is a lot more understandable as to why it's so divisive.
>>
>>80746769
Honestly I find it very boring.
My problem is with the fans treating it like the best thing since the sliced bread.
>>
>>80746755
Him being a big manchild is what makes him effective though. Imagine being in a room with Kilgrave. One wrong move and you're gouging your eyes out and giving them a taste.
>>
The only good parts are whatever Sara and Snart are doing that episode.

>>80744863
A bit like your post then?
>>
>>80743695
>Last AoS was sadly the highlight of the week.
That wasn't gotham
>freeze descending
>strange plotting
>Bruce spilling his batsketti in front of leslie
>>
>>80746811
Yeah, I figured the fandom and "hype" is thee main reason people get so annoyed. Still a better fandom than Olicity.
>>
>>80746820
No, it doesn't.
What you're saying was very badly-done. He came off as pathetic, and not even slightly scary.
I feel Kingpin from Daredevil was a much better handling of the same "manchild with a short fuse" concept, and he didn't even need superpowers to be scary.
>>
>>80746755
Ill agree they showed him a bit too early, but David Tennant was still great and I thought he was a pretty interesting villain.
>>
>>80746933
I disagree about him being interesting.
He was just a generic sociopath to me who was annoying to boot.
>>
>>80743695
>Last AoS was sadly the highlight of the week.

fuck you, Gotham and Walking Dead were better with the Negan and Mr. Freeze shit
>>
The only part of this show that i enjoyed were Snart and Rory - and even then it got silly in the last 2 episodes

LoT is going the way of Arrow it seems
>>
>>80747144
>Gotham
>anything but trash
>>
>>80744418
nah you are just an old fag.

If you really believe that shit that was published on the 70s and 80s is better than the current stuff or shit from the past 20 years you are just flerking delusional.
>>
>>80747300
Come on, there's enough bait in this thread.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.