[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking kidding me right now, Reed? You've personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: PSX_20160314_101930.jpg (361 KB, 1136x596) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160314_101930.jpg
361 KB, 1136x596
Are you fucking kidding me right now, Reed?
You've personally met and punched like ten aliens by now. You have a UFO in your hangar from when an alien kidnapped you, drove you across the galaxy and showed you his planet full of other aliens and made you save them. Doom must be playing with some amnesia gas or something because there's no excuse for this.
You want solid proof of aliens for academia, you go to that farm where there're four cows that aren't actually cows, and pick a damn cow. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.
>>
>>80743077
Stan Lee is a fucking hack
>>
>>80743077
.... You okay, anon?
>>
>>80743077
>like ten aliens
but did they live in outer space ? or did they come from theor own plantets?
A lifeform that developed in outer space would be incredible news, even for RICHAAARDS
>>
>>80743077
That's kirby art, you donk. It's from really, really early in their career.
>>
>>80744569
I know, because I just screencapped it. It's from issue 22, and by then they've met the Skrulls, the Super Skrull, the Watcher, the Impossible Man from Planet Poppup, and aliens from Planet X.
>>
>>80743077
>you go to that farm where there're four cows that aren't actually cows
They are Skrulls, that Reed hypnotized to think like actual cows essentially mind-raping them in non-sapient animals. Animals that were later turned into hamburgers, hamburger that gave the people who ate them cancer, Skrull cancer.
So thanks a lot Reed, you're truly a hero.
>>
>>80743077
I think he means that life must exist in space itself, as in life that doesn't come from another planet, but is in the vacuum of space.
But maybe I'm giving Stan too much credit.
>>
I'm surprised FF was ever popular.
>>
>>80743077

> Reading early Marvel comics

For what reason? Even the shittiest Marvel comics today are better than that trash.
>>
>>80748279
>memeposting
>>
>>80744654
But have they had proof?
>>
>>80744654
Issue 20
I know because I read it last week. :^)
>>
>>80748279
Sometimes I think these kinds of posts are just a reverse psychology ploy to get people to bump the thread and talk about the subject more.
>>
>>80745683
They specifically requested to be made into cows, because they hated being skrulls.

Early Marvel was gloriously weird like that.
>>
>>80748461
Silver Age best age
>>
>>80748444
Just checked and you're right. It's the debut of Molecule Man.

They sure do come up against reality warping enemies a lot.
>>
>>80748450
I'd like to think that, but in my heart of hearts, I know it's just that 4chan is infested with hipsters who hate everything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.