[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best cartoon of this era. Simpsons doesn't compete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png (98 KB, 1280x764) Image search: [Google]
Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png
98 KB, 1280x764
This is the best cartoon of this era. Simpsons doesn't compete in my humble opinion.
>>
Rick and Morty, Wander Over Yonder, and Gravity Falls are all better comedies when you get down to it, the former two really knowing how to sell a gag, and the latter making more charming characters. I'd make a case for Steven Universe, but that's less of a comedy, which I imagine is more your forte.
>>
>>80742949
Baaaaaaiiiiiiittttttttt. Everyone knows Family Guy is the McDonalds of adult cartoons.
>>
>>80742982
>Wander Over Yonder
Isn't this show mostly sub 10 year old jokes?
>>
>>80743023
It's very goofy. What makes it entertaining is that it's pretty cute and the cast puts a lot of insane energy into their characters. It helps that the show is a visual treat.
>>
>>80742997
>Baaaaaaiiiiiiittttttttt. Everyone knows Family Guy is the McDonalds of adult cartoons.
So that means it is great?
>>
>>80743131
>So that means it is great?
>being a disgusting fatty
>>
>>80742949
Seasons 1-3 are great, and Seasons 4-7 are ok. I don't know why /co/ treats it like it is complete crap. It only really got bad because of being stale and the comedic timing being off. Shock reactions became more of a thing rather than goodly timed jokes.

Too much Mr. Enter fans here probably.
>>
>>80743156
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>80742949
Literally the Reddit of cartoon network.
>>
>>80743198
>Literally the Reddit of cartoon network.

>not Rick and Morty
>>
American Dad is superior in every possible way.
>>
>>80742949
Its almost been 20 years, does Family Guy still count as something created in this era.
>>
American Dad, Archer, Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers (BAWWWWWWWBEEEE) are superior to Family Guy

It really lost a beat when it returned from cancellation

Last night's episode was pretty bad desu
>>
>>80742949
Look OP, I'm above saying that I never enjoyed it. I think we all did at some point... But after season 3 it changed for the worst.
>>
File: 1456318667081.png (241 KB, 346x358) Image search: [Google]
1456318667081.png
241 KB, 346x358
>>80743198
>>80743409

Is something being a reddit a good thing or a bad thing?

I like Rick and Morty. Am I a reddit? What makes me a 4chan?
>>
>>80743773
I still managed to put with it until the Irish dad episode, that was the last good episode in my opinion.
>>
>>80743799
lurk more faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.