[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone is talking about Spider-Man but I'm just super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: Black Panther.webm (2 MB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther.webm
2 MB, 1920x798
Everyone is talking about Spider-Man but I'm just super excited over my nigga Black Panther
>>
File: crossbones.jpg (115 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
crossbones.jpg
115 KB, 720x480
>>80708904
everyone is talking about everyone being excited for spider-man but they're excited for black panther but i'm just super excited over crossbones
>>
Usain Bolt, but THICCCCKer?
>>
>>80708968
what do you think about cross bones?
>>
How come Black Panther is faster than Cap, isnt Cap peak human? Or is it because hes black?

peak kenyan > peak human?
>>
>>80709032
He is blessed by the Panther God
>>
>>80709032
Blessed by Panther God
Suit augments his abilities
>>
>>80709032
How come crossbones is stronger than Cap, isnt Cap peak human? Or is it because hes badly burned??

peak injuries > peak human?
>>
>>80709048

wew really? Are they expecting me to believe this?
At least give him a solo flick before shoving in such a "lol so random" character, baka.
>>
I feel that Black Panther will steal the movie.

>those speed lines when he's chasing Bucky
>>
>>80709085
At least learn more about the characters you want to start discussing about.

Here's a basic rundown: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

It's more complicated than that, but it's a start.
>>
So what are the chances they go full Hudlin with Panther?
>>
>>80709189
was meant for >>80709116
>>
>>80709118
>speed lines
are u blind?
>>
>>80709118
I feel that crossbones will steal the movie.

>those speed lines when he's punching cap
>>
>Black superhero runs faster than white superhero

That's racist.
>>
>>80709048
>>80709078

There's a panther god? He blesses people?
Where's the guys blessed by the Boa Constrictor God, or the cockatoo God? Because that's some minor-ass deity.
>>
>>80709212
Everything so far indicates its Priest. Boseman said in an interview that he loved Mcgregor and Priest's work.
>>
>>80709032
Cap is peak human because SERUM
BP is peak human because ROOTS

And in addition to chewing the magical heart-shaped root giving him superhuman reflexes, balance, senses, etc, he's also got shamanic totem magic that's stronger than most totems because VIBRANIUM.
AND he's got Wakandan SCIENCE! which is closer to Reed Richards than to Tony Stark
Did I mention the flying motorcycle?

Black Panther is basically more Batman than Batman is.
>>
>>80708904
>>80708956

I'd be lying if I didn't say that the thing I'm most excited for is seeing the new Ant-Man suit in action.
>>
>>80713990

I'm most excited to see Iron Manlet get his shit slapped
>>
What's the deal with this character? He is a dindu living in a savage tribe but somehow uses tech and is super smarter.
>>
>>80712655
They're busy partying with the God of Tits and Wine.
jk:
>Where's the guys blessed by the Boa Constrictor God
The Serpent Society
>the cockatoo God
He was in Deadpool, but no one could say his name with a straight face.

All of those spirits are real in Marvel, but only Wakanda and the Savage Land have huge chunks of Vibranium amplifying their magical powers. Also the Panther is fairly important in african tribal myths. I'd venture to say it's as prominent as the wolf or snake totems are to native americans.
>>
>everyone talks about BP and SM
>I just want Daddyhawk and Lizfu
>>
>>80708956
Crossbones is going to be the Strucker of Civil War, mark my words.

He will be taken out like a little bitch in the first 20 minutes, treated as a punchline.
>>
Who do you think Ant-Man will BTFO?
>>
File: landscape_xlarge.jpg (9 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
landscape_xlarge.jpg
9 KB, 270x200
>>80714420
He'll get his ass kicked by Falcon, but then Luis will FALCON PUNCH.
>>
His outfit looks so fucking cool man, it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>80714506

1) he's on the same team as Falcon
2) he already took Falcon in a fight
>>
Confirmed things to be hype about:
>Wanda being wanda and wrecking shit
>Vision wearing a Suit
>Ant-Arrow
>Giant-Man
>Panther fighting while crouched (sort of)
>Spidey fighting Cap
>Zemo being a manipulative cunt
>Cap beating the living fuck out of Howard Stark like Howard should have.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 790x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 790x520
>>
>>80714679
>implying the best part of the trailer isn't when Cap asks Ross to stop showing Wanda her city being destroyed.
>>
>>80714656
>Cap beating the living fuck out of Howard Stark
Wait, what?
>>80714679
That's only because Spidey and T'Challa are new to the MCU. It's still really about seeing Cap beat Iron Man's ass for FREEDOM.
>>
>>80714759
You heard me. I meant Tony the first time.
>>
>>80713990
I feel that since they spoiled ant-arrow they are saving Giant-Man for the big surprise from him. Going to be fucking awesome.

I don't really care much about Spider-Man, never did. This trailer really got me hyped for Panther and Ant-Man
>>
>>80708904
Does this remind anyone else of big cats swiping at the hind legs of their pray?
>>
>>80714916
>Does this remind everyone else of the thing it's supposed to resemble.
Russos do some subtle stuff, but that ain't subtle at all.

But it's comprehensible, you've been used to Whedon and having every good moment feel like a coincidence.
>>
>>80714656
Is a bad thing that the movie is gonna be overfulled of stuff?
>>
>>80708904
I couldn't care less about Spidey. Black Panther on the other hand looks amazing.
>>
>>80715287
No, because most of this is happening concurrently and with the story. There isn't a pause of Vision to parade in a suit. He'll be talking to Tony or whoever about something important to the plot and/or characterization. Most of the fighting will be happening in the same thing, too, so withing 15 minutes.

Seriously, Winter Soldier had 6 antagonists to different degrees and it didn't feel overstuffed.

It's the little things that separate Russos from Whedon. Notice how ant-man goes through Iron-Man's fingers. That says tones about Hawkeye and Ant-Man, but it's only just 1 or 2 seconds. Shit like that goes a long way, and doesn't make it feel overstuffed, just smart in their use of action.
>>
>>80715646
>Winter Soldier had 6 antagonists to different degrees and it didn't feel overstuffed

Rumlow, Bucky, Pierce, Zola, Batroc.....who was 6? Sitwell?
>>
>>80715646
Then I don't get how movies like Spider-Man 3 become shit because they have just 3 villians on it.
>>
>>80715798

it would have been shit with one villain. Sandman was the only thing approaching a decent antagonist in that movie.
>>
>>>80715646 (You)
Yeah, I was counting Sitwell. He does more than Batroc and Zola on screen, even though he isn't as high ranked as him.
>>
>>80715990
What the fuck did I do, I meant to answer you >>80715781.
>>
>>80708904
>He's black, so therefore he's a fast runner.
it's 2016 marvel, stop being so racist.
>>
>>80716042
Why does everyone go for this joke, when the 'stealing a bike' one is right there for the taking?
>>
>>80716042
>The Flash
>>
>>80708904
>on your left
>>
>>80716042
Well aren't panthers faster than humans?
>>
>>80708904
Isn't black panther just Dr Doom who can perform acrobatics?
>>
>>80713964
I hope they portray black panther properly and dont go full sjw blm shit on us. What I mean is, make him african
>>
>>80714544
Ain't it though
>>
File: Thundertank_Vehicle.jpg (44 KB, 513x513) Image search: [Google]
Thundertank_Vehicle.jpg
44 KB, 513x513
>>80717766
>Panther-Tank
>>
Has no one in this thread actually read black panther?
>>
>>80717766

I love it when it's in the right lighting. Otherwise it looks a bit TV budget. Hoping the fix that for his main movie.
>>
>>80708956

I am.most excited for the Panther, crossbones, and Giantman Legos
>>
>>80712655
There are gods for each animal, the Gorilla God is actually the big troublemaker of the pantheon. There is a whale god and etc, but Wakanda is landlocked, so I don't think there are any tribes for that god.
>>
>>80716897
I seriously hope that he ends up betraying Tony. Not like "I will try to kill you now" kind of way more of a "I am willing to let your friend die while I chase after Winter Soldier because you are just a hero while I am a king" kind of way.
>>
>>80716897

Yeah he really shouldn't give two shits about Americans past wanting slightly better relationship with the outside world. At least not until he has some character growth. And even then they need to come second.
>>
>>80716897
He needs the accent
>>
>>80708904

>those speedlines when he jumps above the car
>>
Didn't the panther god predicted doom to be the only solution to the world's problems?
>>
>>80717766
I don't like the lines all over his mask. Just seems unnecessarily over designed.
>>
>>80716897
I'm hoping that Ryan Coogler does a good job with Black Panther. Since that Marvel Committee who were likely responsible for most of Marvel movies mess is disbanded he probably going to have a easier time.
>>
>>80721953
He seems fairly new, He was good in creed though
>mahvel committee
oh god don't remind me
>>
>>80714984
god this is so true, AoA proved just how fucking little he knows how to do decent fight scenes. Everything he did was with editing, no actually decent direction with characters.
>>
>>80714916
shit, nice
>>
>>80709387
Look behind him when he's jumping off the car. I didn't notice them at first either
>>
>>80721869
Yes. The only Universe he saw where the World was without want, war, hatred, etc. Was a world united/ruled by Doom, through tyrannical means. So he gave him the vibranium.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.