[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Another dead Marvel villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (505 KB, 564x741) Image search: [Google]
file.png
505 KB, 564x741
>Another dead Marvel villain
>>
>Complain when comics have heroes refuse to kill villains in an obvious attempt to maintain the status quo
>Complain when movies kill off villains when they logically would be
>>
>>80699186
>Complain when comics have heroes refuse to kill villains in an obvious attempt to maintain the status quo
Didn't complain about that.
>>
>>80698773
He'll come back next season and say "No, no. before I left, I said 'You will all believe Jessica killed me that day.'... Really had you going, didn't I?"
>>
They aren't killing off Zemo.
>>
>>80698773
He'll be back
if not him then his daughter or a clone.
>>
>>80699393
>if not him then his daughter or a clone.
God, please no.
>>
>>80699232
Well you're a tripfag so your opinions are automatically garbage.
>>
>>80698773
We still have Wilson Fisk, the Abomination and Loki.
>>
If anyone deserved to die, it's Kilgrave.

Great actor, great villain, but too terrible and powerful to live.
>>
>>80699447
Persuaion would be kinda interssting desu.

Her powers manifest later, after she grows a conscience, so she has to constantly censor herself and wonders if powers like hers can even be used for good.
>>
File: Mastersofevil.png (1 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Mastersofevil.png
1 MB, 1280x718
How are they gonna do the masters?
>>
>>80699725
>weakness is people wearing headphones
>too powerful to live
>>
>>80699818
"Rip off her headphones"

>dozens of people rush to do so.
>>
>>80699866
Or "kill yourselves if she doesn't take those off in 5 seconds".
>>
>>80699866
Ok now what if it's Ant-Man or a competent hero from the MCU? In universe he's pretty low on the powerlevel scale
>>
>>80699866
Hire a hitman who doesn't speak English.

>You're going to let me go, then shoot yourself in the head.
>什么?
>>
>>80699781
Zemo, Blonsky, that one guy who ran away with a Pym Particle sample in Ant-Man, and, uh, Klaw?
>>
>>80699946
...That's actually not the worst line up assuming they can throw in mordo or some one
>>
>>80699781
>Zemo for Cap
>Abomination for Hulk
>Loki for Thor
>Zola for Tony
>Klaw for the rest
>>
>>80699277
>ever wanting "Halloween: Resurrection" bullshit being pulled off
Get your punk ass outta here. I don't care how much you like the character, it's a shitty way to bring a villain back and negates all the catharsis from his death.
Banal healing factor would be much better than "SHE ACTUALLY DIDN'T KILL HIM LOL"
>>
>>80699987
Hammer's in jail, right? Maybe the Masters free him first and he cobbles together some kind of hackneyed armor suit.
>>
>>80700018
>Zola

How

>for Tony

Why
>>
>>80700037
I wasn't being serious... but I've never seen the Halloween series. Did they actually do that?
>>
>>80700052
Detroit Steel then?
Like he poses as an alternative kind of Iron Man.
>>
>>80700018
Id rather they bring ultron back for tony
>>
>>80700091
Zola is a computer program. Bringing him back is ridiculously easy.

For Tony because he's tech-based, mirrors Tony's paranoid/control freak personality, and because all of Tony's personal villains are dead.
>>
>>80700171
Also do-able. Just say he's buried inside Jarvis.
>>
>>80700131
Oh, sorry then.
But yes.
Laurie kills Michael in the end of H2O. In Resurrection it turns out she actually killed a paramedic whose larynx Michael crushed and dressed in his own clothes. Of course nothing foreshadowed it, since said paramedic moved exactly like Michael in the first Halloween movie and could've just easily taken off the fucking mask before Laurie swung the axe.

I'm still mad.
>>
>>80700249
I'd just say Zemo was able to salvage a head.
>>
>>80699781
The Heinrich in Helmut's version of the uniform reminds me: did Enchantress ever work with a Helmut Masters of Evil?
>>
>>80700018
>>80700171
>Cap vs Zemo
>Tony vs Ultron
>Thor vs Loki
>Hulk vs Abomination
>Widow vs Zola
>Hawkeye vs Klaw (pair the spares)
>>
>>80700266
No worries. Horror writers really should always write their movies as if a sequel is expected. Otherwise, they're just painting themselves into a corner.
>>
>>80700208
>Zola is a computer program. Bringing him back is ridiculously easy.

He was stored on a room full of tapes though. Quite a bit harder to bring back than if he'd been on a flash drive. I'd say it's more likely Ultron survived.

Also Zola has only interacted with Cap and Widow.
>>
>>80700409
And Klaw is how he goes deaf!
>>
>>80700610
I find it hard to believe and pretty damn stupid if Zola wasnt stored somewhere else too. I thought his mind was worth saving...........only to die later via missile strike
>>
>>80700610
>Quite a bit harder to bring back than if he'd been on a flash drive

But he was stored on a flash drive. Black Widow plugged him into a USB port.
>>
File: 1421374931056.jpg (86 KB, 330x320) Image search: [Google]
1421374931056.jpg
86 KB, 330x320
> implying thanos isn't going to resurrect EVERYONE at the end of infinity war 1 for the most based of cliffhangers
RUSSOS DID IT AGAIN
>>
>>80700734
No, he was stored on a room full of old as fuck computer tapes. He just turned on when Widow plugged her drive in.

>>80700701
But that applies to Ultron much more since he was using newer tech and we know he had access to the internet.
>>
>>80699781
>Zemo
>Absorbing Man
>Mister Hyde from AOS
>Abomination
>Thinking Ultron is gone and not coming back either using Crimson Dynamo as a vessel or as Crimson Cowl
>Klaw
>Enchantress and Executioner can be introduced as a pair of criminal Asgardians who slipped through during whatever chaos is happening in Ragnarok
>>
>>80698773
>Abloo bloo bloo! They don't leave the villains alive so they can keep bringing them back and rehashing the same story over and over and over again, beating a dead horse for years and years and years like they do in muh comics!
>>
>>80701208
They have planned and scrapped Enchantress use multiple times for the Thor movies. She gets introduced in a crossover kind of film?
Hah.
>>
>>80701298
She and Absorbing man were introduced in the Noncanon Side Stories of SHIELD
>>
>>80701294
It doesn't have to be over and over again, but they don't have to write them out completely. It's up to good writing to give them fresh and inventive things to do. If we can keep seeing the same heroes over and over again, I don't see why that shouldn't apply for (some) villains.
>>
>>80701405
That was Lorelai, not Enchantress.
>>
>>80701405
That was her sister.
>>
>>80701405
That wasn't Enchantress. It was Lorelei.
>>
>>80701490
Well, we already have Iron Man as a recurring villain
>>
>>80701537
>>80701572
>>80701582
>Her sister

Seriously, is it that big of a leap in logic to think if some one trick pony goddess escaped Asgard during the Malkeith drama that her ACTUAL SORCERESS SISTER couldn't do the same during a cosmic mythological throwdown between gods?
>>
>>80701708
That's true.
>>
He has a healing factor...
>>
>>80700249
Don't you mean rebuilt by vision.

Basically they will say when Ultron was uploading himself into Vision a little bit of Ultron remained kinda like in the comics how vision always rebuilds Ultron not even knowing it.
>>
>>80706820
riiiiiight
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.