[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish there was a Princess and the Frog cartoon show like Aladdin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: The-Princess-and-the-Frog-001.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-Princess-and-the-Frog-001.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
I wish there was a Princess and the Frog cartoon show like Aladdin had. Facilier could come back as a zombie, Tiana could deal with voodoo shit while trying to run a restaurant, Charlotte could be useful, it'd be great!
>>
>>80694245
But they'd have to give her the power to turn into a frog and back, so it could keep the Princess and the Frog motif, that'd be a bit cumbersome to write around.
>>
>>80694245
>hokey Saturday morning cash ins
Mulan and Shang would save China from an assortment of threats.
>>
>>80694245
But Princess and the Frog sucks.
>>
>>80694373
I'd watch that.

> InB4 an episode where Mushu becomes a giant formidable dragon and goes mad with power
>>
File: Squee.png (566 KB, 999x875) Image search: [Google]
Squee.png
566 KB, 999x875
I like this...
>>
>>80694743
Of course he would go mad with power.
Have you ever tried to mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you.
>>
>>80694306
>Tiana gets cursed to turn into a frog whenever she's stressed out
>episodes revolve around her trying not to get stressed and turn into a frog at an inappropriate time
>as a frog she can see some freaky voodoo creatures that only speak to frogs
>Tiana has to balance solving the voodoo spirits' problems and doing whatever she does as a human
Basically the Wild Thornberrys meets Stressed Eric. It'd grow stale quickly, but I'd watch a season.
>>
>>80694306
I'd rather they ignore the frog part and never acknowledge it. The frog part was the worst part of the movie.
>>
>>80694306
A chaotic good voodoo practitioner changes her and Naveen each episode so they can ... something something something voodoo. But she can't change on her own so she's gotta run the restaurant from the shadows (sort of Ratatouille style) when she's in frog mode. Hijinks ensue. Animal side-kicks plus Charlotte.
>>
File: 1456872715117.jpg (51 KB, 290x467) Image search: [Google]
1456872715117.jpg
51 KB, 290x467
>>80694306
YuYu Hakusho, but with frogs.
>>
>>80695027
No, this guy got it right
>>
>>80694829
Me too. It sounds entertaininig as fuck.
>>
I want to fill Tiana up with my shite seed
>>
>>80694245
DESU i always hated those cartoon spin offs. Half the reason i watched the movies was because i liked the animation and the series won't have half the budget.

Plus any magic the first film had is usually lost in the tv series anyway, watered down. Worse than the shitty Disney sequels
>>
>>80694245
what Disney movie wouldn't make a great show? Honestly.
>>
>>80694245
>Louis goes to visit family one episode, excusing himself from the A plot.
>Cue him awkwardly tring to make conversation with a bunch of realistically drawn alligators sunning themselves.
>>
It wouldn't do the show justice, OP. Let's be thankful that we just have a good movie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.