[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wabbit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: wabbit_clip_011_01_640x360[1].jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wabbit_clip_011_01_640x360[1].jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Think we'll ever see Daffy in this show?
>>
>>80690645
WHY IS HIS TOOTH PINK
>>
>>80692083
Looks like he's holding his tooth in his hand. Gums, I guess.
>>
>>80690645
>show is called wabbit
>focuses on bugs
nah
>>
>>80690645
How long has this been airing for them not to show daffy?

has it just been bugs, the unnecessary squirrel that brings nothing to the plot to the show, and the angry manlet?
>>
>>80692174
>Show is called Wabbit
>Elmer Fudd is no where to be found
>>
>>80692243
off the top of my head theres been wile e coyote, foghorn leghorn, and taz
>>
>>80692083
bugs slept with his head under the pillow so the toothfairy took his tooth. he spends the episode trying to get it back
>>
>>80692373
But wouldn't it mean there should be NOTHING sticking out?
>>
>>80692280
He barely ever showed up in The Looney Tunes Show either. Do they just hate Elmer now for some reason?
>>
>>80692689
GWILLED CHEESE
>>
>>80692329
Yosemite Sam too, right?
>>
>>80694913
yeah i forgot about him
>>
>>80692280

read that early interview before the show aired where they said that Bugs is good when he has "good villains" and that Elmer Fudd just doesnt cut it anymore

then they proceed to make Yosemite Sam retarded and unfunny

I don't get it this whole show is an abortion
>>
>>80690645
people actually watch this show?
>>
>>80696826
that's retarded

Erik Kuska and Scott Bern is retarded

Jeff Bergman is retarded

This whole existence is retarded
>>
>>80696826
then whats the point of bigfoot? hes not a villain, and yet not a sidekick either
>>
>>80690645
God I hope not. They've done enough damage to Bugs and Sam, imagine what they'll do to poor Daffy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.