[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: jd-pun.jpg (26 KB, 483x194) Image search: [Google]
jd-pun.jpg
26 KB, 483x194
You can choose one to protect your city and deal with criminals. Dreed will have the Lawmaster, Punisher the Battle Van.

They will both behave like in the comics. What's your choice?
>>
>>80689967
frank so he can frank my city.
>>
File: frank frank.png (420 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
frank frank.png
420 KB, 400x640
>>80689967
Frank is the hero this city needs.
>>
>>80689967
dredd, dudes taken down entires armies, giant monsters an even satan. twice.
>>
>>80691569
Satan? what story was that? Or you mean the Dark Judges?
>>
>>80691772
Judge Dredd beats the devil and Satan. There are a few gods he took out as well
>>
Punisher.

Punisher only fucks with real criminals. Dredd will fuck you up for littering or swearing.
>>
>>80689967
Dredd would be more effective at the cost of being a fascist. Punisher would be ineffective, but would leave civilians alone.
>>
>>80689967
Dredd would probably be more efficient with dealing with crime, but I feel like he'd kinda go overboard with it. Besides, I feel like Frank would keep the city safe enough by just dealing with the serious criminals like the rapists and murderers.
>>
File: frank frank frank frank frank.jpg (154 KB, 800x1191) Image search: [Google]
frank frank frank frank frank.jpg
154 KB, 800x1191
>>80692025
This. Frank all the way.
>>
Dredd will snag anyone for any infraction, Frank will just fuck with shitbags. Dredd will be more complete in terms of keeping things safe, but you'll probably be more on the watchout for Dredd than actual criminals after a certain point, whereas Frank will just horribly murder people that are just horrible and leave everything else be.
>>
Dredd would be bound by the law, so it depends if we take importing MC1 legal basis with him as a granted thing.
>>
>>80689967

I live in a quiet suburb with pretty much zero violent crime. Punisher would be bored and Dredd would be enforcing jaywalking laws for lack of anything else to do. It'd be best if neither of them showed up.
>>
>Metro-Detroit area
Dredd would go full Moonman on accident, and Punisher would never leave.
>>
>>80689967
well one is a faggot mary sue for manchildren the other isn't
>>
>>80689967

Dredd is a fucking beast, but he's purely reactive, while Punisher actively seeks out scum to neutralize. I'd go with Frank.
>>
>>80692906

You're obviously a faggot but which are you talking about.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.