[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Wedding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: marvelWedding.jpg (102 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
marvelWedding.jpg
102 KB, 1080x720
/co/, I value you over /cgl/ so I'm asking here - what is the cheapest and easiest Marvel Cosplay for a fat and hairy 6 foot guy to pull off?

I'm about thirty, and all of my fucking friends are getting married. One of the weddings has a Marvel theme (don't ask, because I honestly don't fucking know) where everyone will be dressed as their favorite Marvel characters. I don't have time or money to care about favorite, I just need something presentable and cheap. It's going to be a fucking bitch buying plane tickets, and it needs to be presentable because I'm the Best Man. Please help me!
>>
>>80689158
Are they going to have full out costumes or can you get away with a Captain America shirt from Target?
>>
>>80689158
Mystique shape-shifted into a fat and hairy 6ft tall guy
>>
>>80689195
Full out costumes. Believe me, if I could get away with a shirt, I wouldn't ask.

And I mention hairy because I have permanent stubble. I was thinking about trying to do Kingpin, but my head would look like a fuzzy testicle, not a bald clean-shaven guy.
>>
>>80689158
Go to a Halloween store, done and done.
>>
>>80689254
The Blob?
Juggernaut?
>>
>>80689291
Those could possibly work. Damn it, I'm not fat enough for the Blob, though. About 250, give or take 20.
>>
>>80689337
Just do Wolverine.
It's recognizable and easy to do.
Shave muttonchops, gel your hair, smoke a cigar, wear a leather jacket, and call people "Bub" a lot.
Also if you get drunk and belligerent, you can say you're just acting in character.

Down side is that there is probably going to be half a dozen Wolverines.
>>
>>80689410
Huh. I'll be too tall, but that could actually work perfectly. It fits since I'm a fucking smoker and alcoholic.

I'll be honest, I'm not much of a Marvel guy. I like Punisher, but I don't read much else. For clothes, will a leather jacket work? And what does he look like in current runs so I can get my hair and beard right?
>>
Rhino
>>
>>80689552
>>80689254
>I was thinking about trying to do Kingpin, but my head would look like a fuzzy testicle, not a bald clean-shaven guy.
>>
>>80689158

Build a Cap shield, wear it on your back. Be in your tux otherwise. Or just build a Cap helmet and wear that.
>>
File: Dr Druid.jpg (114 KB, 353x875) Image search: [Google]
Dr Druid.jpg
114 KB, 353x875
>>
>>80689606
I think you mean his son. Dr Druid is pretty fit there.
>>
>>80689545
Well, he's dead now, so you're better off doing a Hugh Jackman version.
It's what people will recognize anyways.
>>
>>80689642
It's Dr Druid. No one cares
>>
>>80689602
That's also a good idea.

>>80689642
>>80689606
I'm fat, so I can't do anything that's form-fitting. But I'm not so fat that I can't hide it under layers. If someone has a bulky outfit, that can work.
>>
>>80689658
Okay, that's easy enough to work with.
>>
>>80689158
Scott Lang, and then go kick the bride's ass.
>>
>>80689697
But Druid is easier....granted he'll just be a fat guy in a Hood
>>
>>80689606
>>80689642
>>80689697
>>80689757
Literally no one knows who this is
>>
>>80689736
I feel like I'm either missing a joke or you fucked up.
>>
Foggy Nelson
Frog Man
Toad
Harvey Bullock
I know, I know. Just thought it would be funny.
>>
File: antMan.jpg (59 KB, 515x298) Image search: [Google]
antMan.jpg
59 KB, 515x298
>>80689796
Ant Man.
>>
It seems that OP is one step too far from both fit and lardasses. Just own it and go as Emma Frost.

>>80689796
He probably heard 'Ant-Man beats women' from the comic-reading nerds at the movie theatre
>>
Are you willing to blue yourself?
>>
>>80689785
Virtually nobody. If literally no one knew we wouldn't be having this conversation. Besides it's not like any fat heroes are actually popular
>>
>>80689805
>Harvey Bullock
Yeah, if this was DC, I don't think I'd have a problem.
>>
>>80689839
Alright he fucked up. Good to know
>>
>>80689871
FUCK!!!

This is perfect! 100% absolutely perfect! I didn't even think about it! This is what I'll do! I can pull that off with my body, and I have some suits already.

Okay, I just need something to blue myself.
Arrested Development.
>>
>>80689158
everyone in this picture looks like a massive faggot
>>
>>80689158
fat people in muscle shirts are the saddest thing ever
>>
>>80689224
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>80689158
>what is the cheapest and easiest Marvel Cosplay for a fat and hairy 6 foot guy to pull off?
Wolverine on stilts.
>>
>>80689254
>I was thinking about trying to do Kingpin, but my head would look like a fuzzy testicle, not a bald clean-shaven guy.
Then go with his alter ego.
GO RHINO!!!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.