[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Batman for manchildren and teenagers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is Batman for manchildren and teenagers?
>>
He's a superhero so yes.
>>
There's something in the franchise for everybody. I prefer the 60's TV series.
>>
File: faggot.png (8 KB, 384x304) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
8 KB, 384x304
>>80671478
>>
>>80671478
Not exclusively, but yes.
>>
>>80671478
You know it, brother.
>>
He's had stories written by some of the best comic authors to ever write for the big two. If you can't admit that some of his stories are legitimately good that's a little ridiculous.
>>
Batman is the biggest manchild in DC.

He has all the best toys and gets to run around with the real Superheroes who can fly and shoot laser beams. Ultimate wish fulfillment.
>>
>>80671669
Children's stories can be good.
>>
>>80671478
Almost every superhero is. Casuals love them too, but not to the same extent as manchildren.
>>
>stop liking what I don't like: the thread

When I was around 16, having just gotten into comics, I went through an anti-Batman phase. I refused to buy Batman comics and I'd talk about how much I disliked him at every opportunity. But I grew out of it when I remembered why I get into comics in the first place. It was to pursue enjoyment and entertainment, not to make some kind of statement out of the things I like/dislike. That's stupid and childish. Your hobbies don't define you.

Like what you like, fuck everyone else, they're dicks.
>>
>>80672570
Not a single person in the thread said something about how it's bad to enjoy Batman. You just gave a lecture to no one, in case they were like you in the past.
>>
>>80671478
Not the Nolan version
>>
>>80671478
Batman is just an edgy James Bond, but instead of fuck a lot of women he just hangs around with little boys in his private estate like Michael Jackson
>>
>>80671478
Batman is a literal manchild, dude.
>>
Yes, you are a child when you side with batman.
You become an adult when you realize the Joker makes more sense.
:^)
>>
>>80675183
They are the same, it's just the joker can accept what he is while Bruce...let's say not so much.
>>
>>80671623
But Billy Batson threads are ignored on /co/...
>>
>>80675868
That's why you're so butthurt...
>>
>>80671724
Grant Morrison, pls. I love how he nailed the conclusion of his run on Batman, it's just like you said, haha.
>>
>>80674004
I'm pretty sure that's what this entire thread is implying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.