[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pickle and Peanut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Okay /co/horts, this show is super hilarious and so mistreated it's suffering. Why do you guys act like this doesn't exist because it does. Pickle and Peanut love thread.
>>
Yeah looks a little pretentious at first but is actually pretty funny or at least the first few episodes had an adult swimy feel
>>
>>80664285
It just has this insane energy to it that just works. It's just fun.
>>
Who was thw Rat King played by?

He sounds so fucking familiar but I can't place it.
>>
Mildly amusing even if it's literally Disney's Regular Show.
>>
>>80664845
I say its Regular Show if it had stuck to its guns. There's ni rimance, no lore, just hilarity.

Plus, the weirdness is there from the start rather than a third act component.
>>
A talkback thread when new episodes air would be nice but as good as it is it's not the kind of show that needs to be talked about all the time.
>>
>>80665140
I tried, but I can't really rip episodes. I'll post another one when the next episode airs, though.
>>
it's actually not funny at all unless you're a stoner
>>
The art style is too unpolished and there isn't any lore.
>>
I'm surprised how well it captures growing up in a go-nowhere town in the southwest.
>>
Matt Chapman, all but 1 of the characters from Homestar is apparently in it.
>>
>>80665693
He plays the main character's boss Mr. Mjart.. He also writes some of the episodes.
>>
Who is the best character and why is it McSweats?
>>
>>80665737
Good enough for me, I'll give it a watch some time.
>>
>>80665911
Skip the pilot, the pilot is shit.

Best episodes are probably...

>A Cabbage Day Miracle (Probably Matt Chapman's best appearance on the show so far)
>Gory Agnes
>Pickle the Falcon Master
>Cookie Racket
>Spring Time for Christmas
>Sewer Shark
>Swimming Lesson
>Volcano
>>
>>80664845

It feels more Disney's Breadwinners
>>
>Are you guys narcs?
>No sir, we're Americans!

>Why do you think they're wearing masks just to blast a two?
>I bet it's just some bathroom costume party. I heard about those on the internet
>>
>>80666175
>Computers are easy, man. It's just like operating on a dog, or a small child.
>Welp, so long, boys! I have to go see momma in the hospital before she croaks!
>>
>>80666042
Which one is the pilot? I thought Gramma Jail was funny as hell.
>>
>>80666680
Greg was the pilot.
>>
File: S1e2b_at_the_swimming_class.png (505 KB, 483x972) Image search: [Google]
S1e2b_at_the_swimming_class.png
505 KB, 483x972
Is it cynical that I've pondered posting the swim teacher in an attempt at blatant waifuism to boost interest?
>>
>>80664012
Yellow snow was my favorite episode.
>>
>>80664012

I've never seen it, but I do respect that one ad they did where they full-on embraced being Disney's official hatesink show.
>>
>>80666886
I'd go with Sneaky Patty myself.
>>
>>80666042
90's Adventure Bear is pretty great for the sheer fact that they capture a washed up Disney Afternoon star so well.

Only way it could've been better was if he was played by Jim Cummings.
>>
the volcano one was great
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.