[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convey to DC that I like their film franchise and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
How do I convey to DC that I like their film franchise and want it to succeed, but hate almost everything about the idea of this movie and the creative team behind it?

Should I go see Suicide Squad for every time I don't go to see this?
>>
>>80649186
do neither. make fanfic instead
>>
File: Meanwhile at Warner Bros.jpg (75 KB, 620x448) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile at Warner Bros.jpg
75 KB, 620x448
What makes you think your opinion matters? You don't matter, you wimpy idiot.
>>
>>80649186

Suck it up you faget, your opinion is irrelevant

I feel the same about DCEU though
>>
>>80649186
Obviously they didn't make this movie for you then. Stay home and let the rest of us go enjoy it.
>>
>>80649186
Go continue being a MCUck
>>
>>80650774
I hardly like any of the Marvel movies, anon.

>>80649224
>>80650469
>>80650754
My opinion matters as much as any other potential consumer. Considering the demographics of the world, it's unlikely I am truly a single voice in any case.
>>
>>80651003
>My opinion matters as much as any other potential consumer. Considering the demographics of the world, it's unlikely I am truly a single voice in any case.

Dude we are a minority, the movie sold itself with the title Batman V Superman, its gonna be a blockbuster no matter how shit it is
>>
>>80651003

Casuals significantly outnumber us and have made us irrelevant
>>
>>80649186

> I'm a Marvelfag

We know, faggot
>>
>>80651117
>shitposting
>>
>>80649186
>hates Chris Terrio
>hates Larry Fong
Pleb

Your also a pleb for thinking all DCEU films need to be the same. Just watch stuff you tonally enjoy as opposed to wanting to change to fit your taste
>>
>>80650774
>>80651117
Probably just bait on your part, but OP did explicitly state he was a DC fan...
>>
>>80651117
Sndyer, Get back on the press tour.
>>
>>80651345
>actually wanting a pissing match between Batman and Superman

The only pleb here is you
>>
>>80649186
Ok Snyder fair enough but why would you hate Affleck, Terrio and Fong?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.