[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is your opinion on Camp Lazlo? I've never seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: camp-lazlo-02.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
camp-lazlo-02.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
So what is your opinion on Camp Lazlo?

I've never seen it and I don't notice any talk of it.
>>
I remember being excited but it ended up being very average and unmemorable.
>>
>>80641840

It's okay.

But really it was more of a stepping stone in the careers of more popular shows to come.
>>
>>80641840
its not awful, just forgettable, it has some good episodes here and there but it never really stuck to me, its like that show you watch while waiting for the show you actually want to watch because there is nothing else on television
>>
I could do without it.
>>
>>80641840
it was decent. It was mostly notable for being where 1) a lot of people who left spongebob after either season 3 or the movie ended up working at and 2) where most of the flapjack crew came from
>>
>>80641840
I liked it, but because I'm a sucker for shows with nature settings like Harvey Beaks and Gravity Falls

In fact Joe Murray said in an interview that he purposefully set the show in a summer camp so that the backgrounds would be more trees than buildings. He called it mellow and soothing, comparing it to classic Looney Tunes and Yogi Bear

He was a comfyfag
>>
>>80641840
it was decent. I think quite a few people went in expecting something like rocko with under the radar jokes and such, even though the times and network had changed.

Patsy was cute though
>>
>>80641840
>the forum site is still up
>It's been 11 years

http://camplazlo.proboards.com
>>
>>80642269
>People were still posting up until sometime last year
>>
I enjoyed most of it from beginning to end, but it has been a while since the last time I have watched it.
>>
>>80642563
Ditto.

Edward is best character.
>>
File: Hard_days_samson_10.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hard_days_samson_10.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>80642620
Edward a shit

Samson best character
>>
>>80643047
He's got fat armpits, though.
>>
I only remember the pine cone sitting.
>>
File: squirrel_scout_slinkman.jpg (36 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
squirrel_scout_slinkman.jpg
36 KB, 300x225
>>80643108
That was such a weird, uncomfortable plot.

>Who can jam pinecones up their asses better: Boys or girls?
>>
>>80641840
Loved it When I was 5/6. It's ok, might play it for a kid.
>>
>>80643184
I don't even remember what lead to all of that in the first place. There was some sort of dispute between the Bean Scouts and the Squirrel Scouts.
>>
>>80643278
I think it was to decide who was most stronk.
>>
>>80643184
I think the weirdest part was that it was also a shipping episode. Lazlo fell in love with Patsy while having pine needles jab his asshole
>>
File: Squidward_Design_2.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Squidward_Design_2.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
>>80641840
>Google Camp Lazlo wiki because I can't remember the name of a character
>Every girl character's page has this same autist asking for pictures of their feet

Not even surprised

Just disappointed
>>
File: 6446.jpg (290 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
6446.jpg
290 KB, 1600x1200
>>80643240
>Loved it when I was 5/6
>Came out in 2005
>At most you're 16 years old

Ummm
>>
>>80641840
It was an okay shows while I was growing up. I liked it.
>>
Remember this?
https://e621.net/post/show/47899/alligator-anthro-bra-breast_envy-camp_lazlo-cervin
>>
I would the mongoose
>>
All I remember is that when it was first airing I kept repeating to myself "trying to be Spongebob." This is probably inaccurate. But, hell, at least I remembered it.
>>
>>80647085
Well it was where a good chunk of the spongebob crew that left after either season 3 or the movie went (Kent Osborne, Mike Roth, Mark O' Hare, Merriwether Willaims, Kaz, and probably some other names I'm forgetting)
>>
I liked it well enough

I'm pretty sure one of the people who worked on that show went to the same summer camp that I did, judging from a reference in the show
>>
It was good
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.