[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a little snack, guys~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Just a little snack, guys~
>>
>>80633879
This is fucking ancient Middle East, where did you find a baguette?
>>
>>80634069
The same place Genie learned about Elvis.
>>
ORPHANED AT 33
>>
>>80634069
Its takes place in China, bud. Baguettes are pretty common there.
>>
>>80634069
I laughed harder than I probably should have

>>80634155
Nice dubs. Anyway, Al was "orphaned" at age 2, and by the first movie, he's 18.
>>
>>80634069
bread is bread. sure flatbread was more popular but people did loaves too

you know what i wanna know though? if he's so hard up for money, why hasn't he prostituted himself to ladies like this and those other ones yet? They seem to have money and there's no man in their house
>>
>>80633879
what the fuck is going on with his belt in that shot
>>
>>80633879

Solo un bocadillo~
>>
There was a fanart of alternative version of Aladdin who was buff a la Prince of Persia

To think of it, to be able to do all those acrobatics you should be that buff
>>
>>80634899
that's not how buff works. aladdin's extremely ripped but has a light acrobatic build.
>>
>>80633879
BRING HIM DOWN CAUSE WE'RE THE BAD GUYS!
>>
File: inb4 whining about tumblr.gif (856 KB, 558x570) Image search: [Google]
inb4 whining about tumblr.gif
856 KB, 558x570
>>80634401
These ladies? They might be prostitutes themselves.

Or maybe they're no market in Agrabah for male prostitutes.

Or maybe he thinks it'd be degrading. That's reasonable.
>>
>>80636971
once you start stealing you're desperate enough to start doing degrading things. otherwise you're saying 'eh this vendor could sell this thing and feed his family but i'd rather not do something icky'
i mean there's a reason stealing's in the ten commandments and not fucking the wrong shit is way further down. muzzies have gotta have an equivalent version of that shit, right?

now that you mention it though... yeah those are goddamn prostitutes. or in someone's harem. Speaking of, how weird is it that the sultan doesnt have ANY wives?
>>
>>80637205
> How weird is it that the Sultan doesn't have ANY wives?

They probably took one look at his vizier and headed for the dunes.
>>
>>80637205
muzzies kill and remove the arms of thieves. If you are going to be a thief in sandland you might as well just shoot people because punishment is worse then death
>>
>>80638617
It probably went like
>oh jafahh, why can't I find any suitable women? I mean, I'm not that choosy a man, but for some reason, every one I meet, is just..
>wrrrronnng for youuu *snake staff*
>wrong.. for.. me...
>yeeess that's enough of that thinking. wouldn't want any sensible woman around mucking things up.
>TELL ME ABOUT IT! That's why you iced the last broad, right? Oh she was a looker though. I could perch on heh shoulda awl day.
>>
>>80638719
there you go. better to be a manwhore. what i guess if you get caught you get stoned? but those ladies wouldnt turn him out.
>>
>>80638617
he married once for love and she died. She must have been some lady for him never to grab some more wives and have some more heirs. A sultan with a single female heir. Its fucking nuts.
>>
>>80638617
Yeah, Jafar was probably sabotaging poor Hamed's love life.
>>
>>80634069
>ancient
medieval m8
>>
>>80638804
zat his official name?
>>80638797
yeah jafar probably offed her when she stumbled onto his plot. It's weird to look at animated series flashbacks like when the younger sultan met Arbetus (arbutus? arbotus maybe?) and talks about his wife.. er.. being dead already? or not.. i forget. but it's just weird knowing that any flashback that goes far enough back would logically mean he's going back home to jafar. unless he only just recently started viziering
>>
>>80638827
eh depends on the source. and the word ancient is a lot less specific m8
>>
>>80638778
Sandland kind of obeys by the rules off do it but dont get caught cus we will kill ya for entertainment.
>caught stealing
hands removed and then probably dead
>wife out and about getting groceries
no man? well its not forbidden to fuck a whore! also dead
>drinking
are you rich? no? well i have just caught you disobeying the land of sand! dead
>eating piggu
you non rich faggo you are so dead
>caught fucking a goat and not killing it afterwards
you should of killed the goat muhammed! now you are dead!
>>
Fuck this guy. He's the most able-bodied guy in all of Agrabah. There's no reason he can't get a job. He clearly sticks to the poor boy angle to pick up on princesses. He probably only gives the kids the bread because it had raisins in it. Fuck him. He killed a lot of good people. His monkey pulled the sword from the sword-swallowers throat, he jumped on the man who lays on a bed of nails, and he destroyed several containers of watermelons. He even tricked the guards into falling face first into Crazy Hakim's Discount Fertilizer, and you know some of them choked on shit. All this for a loaf of bread? Fuck that.
>>
>>80638960
>hating on raisins
raisins are good though
>>
How was Aladdin a diamond in the rough if he was a thief?
>>
>>80634155
Nice.

Also, the sultan is a complete drug addled buffoon. Why on Allah's earth are we, the viewer, supposed to be on his side? I was looking forward to seeing Jafar overthrow that asshole! He stacks the animal toys and feeds the parrot crackers while children are starving in the fucking street. Jafar would probably make some reforms that would save the socioeconomic inequality in Agrabah. To that degree, why didn't Aladdin, an 'orphan boy' himself, wish to fix the inequality? He's selfish. He wanted to get his street-rat dick wet, and boy howdy did he! That and he trapped Jafar in the lamp, and Jafar was clearly the only person capable of fixing Agrabah's serious class issue.
>>
>>80638853
>zat his official name?

So says Disney Wiki
>>
>>80639055
i believe that would qualify as 'rough'
>>80639059
whoa there, enlightened college graduate. the series does cover this, he's genuinely flabbergasted to learn that there are poor people in his city. he's totally out of touch because why would he not be? just like siddharta gautama was before going outside the palace walls and seeing for himself.
later in the series they start trying to improve things. they use the genie to help dig wells and shit.
>>
>>80639105
that's a pretty cruddy wiki as i recall, i'd look for a better sauce.
>>80639059
>Jafar would probably make some reforms
I had no idea evil wizards were so sensitive to the needs of the poor. That's probably what he was up to all along, right? Steal the sultan's money and just.. just give it away. Yeah!
Jasmine was trying to get to know the regular folk, learn their ways. Figure out what was going on with them. Aladdin befriending her facilitated that. He just did what had to be done to work within the system and be allowed near her.
>>
>>80639128
Doesn't make him less of a shitty sultan. I also don't think the intention of the film had anything to do with the intention of an eventual animated series.

Anyway, I'm not too serious, friendo. Just posing an alternative view of everyone's favorite middle-eastern Disney flick.
>>
>>80635251
uwot?
it's
>RIP HIM OPEN TAKE IT BACK GUYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv_wGDdpTJQ
>>
>>80637205
>Speaking of, how weird is it that the sultan doesnt have ANY wives?
well, he DID dress his daughter like one.

and being overweight can kill your sex drive.
>>
>>80639375
overweight AND a midget. maybe he was afraid he'd never find one that loved him for him.. and a sultan can't just allow a wife to openly shit-talk him or he's asking for a klingon retirement. but he's too soft-hearted to execute them.
>>
>>80634069

>This is fucking ancient Middle East where did you find a baguette?

I thought it was future France
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.