[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe him /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tw.jpg (71 KB, 449x711) Image search: [Google]
tw.jpg
71 KB, 449x711
Do you believe him /co/?
>>
I think Ledger was a shit joker, rest is fine.
>>
>>80628935
Doesn't twitter have an option to go from oldest to newest?
Reading upwards is bizarre
>>
>>80628935
No, only because I hardly know anything about him and what his opinions are like. Garfield was perfection when it came to his Spiderman portrayal, its hard for me to believe someone could top it in any way, you can only make yourself seem different.
>>
>>80629016
>liking Shitfield
>>
>hes the best spider-man

>meanwhile toby exists
>meanwhile andrew garfield exists

God.
>>
>>80629016
>Garfield was perfection
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>>
>>80628935
>it really is awesome
>awesome

As in "a generic but entertaining popcorn flick, you forget about as soon as you leave the theater".
>>
>>80628978
Id would call you a contrarian but Im inclined to agree. Jack Nickelson performance doesn't get enough cred;-;
>>
>iron man
>joker
>star-lord
so he's a meme-spouting faggot
>>
>>80629035
>>80629070
>>>/tv/
>>
No. Did you really have to make a thread about this?
>>
So he's going to be nothing at all like the character but charismatic enough that everyone eats it up anyway?
>>
>>80629099
more like, doesn't get enough nickel, son?

funny typo, though
>>
>>80629016
>. Garfield was perfection
Said by no one ever without severe brain damage or irremediably shit taste.
>>
>>80629035
fuck off with your b8

>>80629070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY

you can't tell me his Spiderman is absolutely perfect.
>>
>>80629016
>Garfield was perfection when it came to his Spiderman portrayal

>"Let me sit on this truck making jokes why the maniac driving it wrecks dozens of cars and i do nothing about it. At least i'm comic accurate, right?"
Come on dude, i don't even blame it on Garfield, but remember that even he was unhappy with how the franchise was handled
>>
>>80629190
Incredibly mediocre.
>>
>>80628935
> I'm contractually obligated to say only good things about marvel movies

Fuck you James.
>>
>>80628978
Based Disney shill
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.