[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So just binged watch Season 1 - 5 of Venture Brothers, How is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Killinger.png (82 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killinger.png
82 KB, 250x229
So just binged watch Season 1 - 5 of Venture Brothers, How is Season 6 so far?

Is best character in it?
>>
>>80628608
No, but the Council talks about how he turned down the role for Sovereign and flew off.
>>
>>80628652
I think its best Killinger isnt the Soverign.

He is related to the investors after all.
>>
Nah, Orpheus hasn't been in it since season 4.
>>
>>80628745
Orpheus isnt the best character You silly billy
>>
>>80628608
Sadly, Orpheus isn't in season 6.
>>80628745
He's in season 5
>>
How would you say Season 6 is so far?
>>
>>80628967
Season 6 is the first season with full continuity and a running episode to episode plot. It's not as good as season 4, but it's pretty amazing
>>
>>80628967
Really good, tho i felt the season opened weaker than other seasons. At least form memory.
>>
>>80628967
great story
best characters
huge improvements.
>>
>>80628608
killinger killinger killinger
>>
What if Monarch isnt the one that ends up being too attached to the Blue Morpho & Kano schtick, but Gary? Gary, even though he likes the Monarch, has never really grown into the role of being a villain. We saw it during their argument in the prom, and again now that he's being forced to kill people -- he's obviously a good guy that just feels too great a responsibility to a bad one

I'd be willing to bet that it still comes down to Monarch being forced to choose:

>At the end of latest episode, Sheila is given a blank check by Phantom Limb and the council to hunt down Blue Morpho -- using these resources, the Fluttering Horde is re-established and Monarch becomes a high ranking villain

>Stay the Monarch, with all the attachment and sentimentality surrounding the role, with his loving wife and fleet of henchmen, at the expense of Gary's wellbeing

or

>Continue on as the Blue Morpho, with possibly the only actual friend the Monarch has ever had, and their lone wolf rambo antics as anti-heroes, at the expense of his relationship with his wife, Sheila
>>
>>80629668
The Monarch doesn't give a fuck about Gary, he'd choose his wife, henchmen and cocoon in a heartbeat if he was still allowed to arch Venture.
>>
>>80628745
Pretty sure it was him who bailed out Dermott and Helper in 'Momma's Boys'
>>
>>80629668
Gary isn't all that into being Kano. He dislikes killing people and was pretty reluctant to tag along with the last morpho outing.
>>
>>80629668
>at the expense of his relationship with his wife, Sheila
Was it really necessary to add in this line?
>>
>>80631890
Because he doesnt like killing people, he got better when Monarch told him it was just a sabotage mission
>>
>>80631918
Was it really necessary to make this arbitrary nonsense shitpost complaining about literally nothing?

The monarch fucking attacked sheila in this last episode. The BM persona is driving a wedge between the two that will only get worse when she finds out its him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.