[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally watched Toy Story 3. Fucking amazing, great way to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: andy - toy story 3.jpg (33 KB, 849x480) Image search: [Google]
andy - toy story 3.jpg
33 KB, 849x480
Finally watched Toy Story 3. Fucking amazing, great way to bring closure to the series.

...and also my childhood. Who else cried? ;-;
>>
Movie came out like 6 years ago. I have nothing really more to say about it.
>>
>>80612942
I almost cried in the theater, but i didnt want to seem like a pussy, it makes me sadder now that my bitch mom threw away a shitton of old toys
>>
>>80612964
I'm 23 now, so that'd make me Andy's age exactly. I should've watched this when it came out.

Definitely one of Pixar's greatest though.
>>
>>80612942
>closure
No one tell him about the next movie
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>80612999
I was never really into toys, but reading your post I started to freak out thinking maybe my mom had thrown out my old security blanky from when I was a kid.

I just checked in my bottom drawer and it's still there though.
>>
>closure
let me tell you about rehashes
>>
File: sweating pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>80613044
>No one tell him about the next movie
>the next movie
>next movie
>next movie
>next movie
>next movie
>next movie
>>
File: ss (2016-03-10 at 12.08.11).png (67 KB, 541x645) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-10 at 12.08.11).png
67 KB, 541x645
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
>>
>>80613047
Good,
Im glad you still have your blank y anon. Thankfully also, she only threw out a marginal ammount of my massive colection, but it still was alot. It also included alot of my waifu plushies, so i hate that fucking bitch even more so, now.
>>
>>80613072
>not wanting to have another toy story
R u retarded bitch?
>>
>>80613096
t. Pixarcuck
>>
File: It_247ce0_1411099.jpg (69 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
It_247ce0_1411099.jpg
69 KB, 500x630
>>80613072
>Plot to focus on Buzz Lightyear and Woody's love life
Wow, Pixar is getting progressive
>>
File: pooh wtf.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
pooh wtf.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>In March 2015, Pixar president Jim Morris stated that the film will not be a continuation of the third film but will instead be a stand-alone sequel.[26][27]

What does that even mean???
>>
>>80612942
i'm sorry i just can't take them seriously as toys
toys to me are street sharks, ninja turtles, superheroes, and transformers. not goofy fucking cloth cowboy dolls and playskool astronauts. I guess younger kids played with 'rescue heroes' and 'half-shell heroes' and bullshit like that, but I was born in 1985. my toys were cool, and they looked like the things they looked like, not mutated weird warped-proportion versions of them with rounded-off safety edges
>>
>>80613047
ah well yeah shit i still have the teddy bear i was given at birth, wearing the shirt i was given at birth. that's not a toy, that's a memento. a reminder of how old i am
>>
>>80613354
I'm just gonna assume you did not have a white suburban middle class upbringing then.

You know, like Andy did.
>>
I always thought this movie was overrated. The ending is really good but 90% of it is a really weak prison break parody.

But no one cares about 90% of the movie they just cried at the end.
>>
>>80613407
sure i did dude. i mean okay maybe we were kinda poor for a while but we were solidly middle class by the time i was old enough to remember my toys. it's possible i played with dumber shit in the pre-turtle years and forgot. i seem to remember a really gay orange stuffed dinosaur with blue-yellow-pink feathers on its head and tail... but stuffed animals don't count. everyone has those. as far as TOYS go I always had cool shit. I remember getting turned onto ninja turtles circa 1989, getting the 'wacky action' figures, having trouble fitting their weapons into their hands because i wasn't strong enough yet.. i was one lucky motherfucking 4 year old. good toys. lots of trips to the store with dad on his day off. my grampa got me a fucking zoid (techno-zoids at the time. "evil pegasus" black-recolored orudios) in 1993. I needed help with the assembly and it didn't last long with my rampaging little sister around. That kinda thing, I was a bit young for at the time. But it set STANDARDS. I learned about mechanical engineering from that shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pIh0k7dSEM#t=01m04s
>>
>>80613072
>quest to find Bo peep
This is going to get dark isn't it?
>>
>>80613523
honestly the more time spent in this universe the more clear it is that it simply should not be. what cruel god would make these things intelligent and give them such little agency over their own lives.. living agelessly in bodies that can decay but not die. Giving them an impetus to never reveal their intelligence so strong that even a delusional toy follows it. and for some reason toys with electronics can have their SENTIENT MINDS altered by their simple voice-chip programming, while woody's pull-string vinyl-record voice clip is just a separate thing that doesn't make his mouth move even
>>
>>80613128
i think it means you dont need to have watched the first 3 to watch the fourth.
>>
>>80613128
it means its not canon
>>
>>80613061
Yes, they're making toy story 4, it's a love movie.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.