[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were the best episodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: wanderyes.gif (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wanderyes.gif
65 KB, 400x400
What were the best episodes?
>>
The Brainstorm and the Bounty
>>
>>80583889
Is this cartoon actually worth watching? I've never got past the theme song because it's just so annoying.
>>
File: 1456692243814.png (1 MB, 1280x1504) Image search: [Google]
1456692243814.png
1 MB, 1280x1504
fuck man, i loved them all

well, except one.

i think i'm the only one who didn't care for the little black cube of darkness episode
>>
File: 1441240284193.jpg (153 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1441240284193.jpg
153 KB, 1280x722
>>80583908
the show is amazing, but if you dont like the intro you're not going to like the show
>>
The Boy Wander
The Cartoon
My Fair Hatey
The Little Guy
>>
>>80583915

The Troll was VERY cringey. Super ham-fisted way of tackling an issue

I liked Little Black Cube more than that one
>>
>>80583972
you can't forget this is a kids show

besides, it's been proven the folks in woy threads could still learn a thing or two from The Troll
>>
>>80583908
No. Obnoxious, one-dimensional characters with terrible voices, uninteresting plots and mediocre animation. It's very much a show meant for younger children.
>>
>>80584114
found the star vs. fag
>>
>>80583972
>>80584076
We needed The Troll, gave us something to post whenever someone wanted to shitpost.

There's one episode I couldn't stand - the huge retarded kid one. I can't stand this type of humour. Or kids.
>>
>>80584520
oh yeah, i totally forgot that episode
yeah that one wasnt so hot, but thankfully there's never been a bad episode of woy
>>
Tell me, why are they cancelling the show? I only watched some brief episode of it by accident and the show wasn't bad. It's one of the shows that makes me give some hopes to Disney channel. I mean fuck, the part where Lord Dominator sang and shit was good.

Is it the creators' choice to cancel it or is it Disney's choice?
>>
>>80585327
Money issues. Mo seasons, mo money.
>>
>>80584410
>>80584114

SUG leave
>>
>>80585327
Someone mentioned in a few threads how in America you are legally obligated to raise the salary of animators and production workers on a cartoons by a certain substantial percent on upon the third season and thus the result is that a couple of animators whose shows are lucky enough to continue on get paid more, but the vast majority of animators get fired after two seasons and their shows get canceled to avoid higher pay. If that's true (I believe it, but that doesn't mean it's true) then that explains and further infuriates a great many season 2 cancellations. If it's false then I'm just perpetuating a bunch of bullshit that was told to me with no real validation.
>>
>>80585327
http://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/140619352161/faq-about-the-wander-over-yonder-announcement

>The theory that seems to hold the most water is that WOY has always done better in repeats than it did in premieres. Like, we’ve had random repeats rate as the best show on the network on some odd weeks. I think that Disney decided that 80 pieces of Wander content (between individual cartoons, 22s, and the shorts) was enough that they could keep repeating them without a noticeable impact and draw the same ratings without spending more on new episodes.
>>
>The Top Tier
The Nice guy
The Brainstorm
The Epic Quest of Unfathomable Difficulty!!!
The Buddies

>The Fantastic Tier
The Little Guy
The Time Bomb
The Day
The Night
The Fancy Party
The Void
The Gift 2: The Giftening
The Date
The Enemies

>The Great Tier
The Picnic
The Fugitives
The Pet
The Prisoner
The Box
The Hero
The Lonely Planet
The Party Animal
The Big Job
The Helper
The Funk

>The Good Tier
The Good Deed
The Ball
The Bounty
The Birthday Boy
The Toddler
The Liar
The Stray
The Gift

>The Okay Tier
The Greatest
The Bad Guy
The Tourist
The Rider

>The Meh Tier
The Egg
The Troll
The Hat
>>
>The Top Tier
The Wanders
The Good Bad Guy
The Battle Royale

>The Fantastic Tier
The Breakfast
The Fremergency Fronfract
The Boy Wander
The Axe
The Matchmaker
The Hole...Lotta Nuthin
The Cartoon
The Legend
My Fair Hatey

>The Great Tier
The Big Day
The It
The Rager
The Black Cube
The Bad Hatter
The Rival
The Bad Neighbors

>The Good Tier
The New Toy
The Eye on the Skullship
The Secret Planet
The Show Stopper
The Bot

>The Okay Tier
The Greater Hater
The Catastrophe
The Family Reunion

>The Meh Tier
The Cool Guy
The Loose Screw
>>
>>80583908
Yes, it's amazing show. It's a lot like Space Dandy where there's something for everyone to enjoy.
>>
The Big Day/The Breakfast is 22 of the best minutes of cartoons I have ever watched
>>
File: smug aliens.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug aliens.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>80585376
GFG leave.
>>
>>80583889
The Bot is just so fucking good
>that last scene
>those credits
just perfect
>>
Yaypony still missing some of the last few episodes. Where can I get those episodes?
>>
>>80583889
The Gift 2: The Giftening was a 10/10 episode for me, it's been a long time since a cartoon has made be laugh that hard.
>>
WOY experts give me the best Sylvia episodes.
>>
>>80583889
The Breakfast and The Cartoon are my personal favorites.
>>
>>80585955
>The Toddler and The Picnic better than The Greatest and The Egg

Well when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what you think is better. It's a great show and people have their favorites.
>>
File: wanderoveryonder.jpg (46 KB, 580x336) Image search: [Google]
wanderoveryonder.jpg
46 KB, 580x336
>>80590266
The Egg is probably one of my least favorite episodes... And the Greatest is a standard pilot, it mostly just lies the foundation for what was yet to come.
Not that I dislike them. Sylvia was really cute in the Egg, and the Greatest had that great carnival game scene and there was plenty of good Watchdog stuff.
>>
>>80590414
Maybe if I rewatched them I'd have different opinions. I remember being impressed by how "old-fashioned" the humor was in The Greatest compared to other cartoons. Neither it nor The Egg are in the list of best episodes. It's great to see how the show has progressed since S1. Still remember waiting every week for a 15 minute gag-based episode. As opposed to now where we all wait a week for a 30 minute mostly gag-based episode.
>>
>>80588015
The episodes with feels in Season 2 hit all the harder because of how goofy and generally feelless Season 1 was.
>>
File: 1344792640262.jpg (23 KB, 560x354) Image search: [Google]
1344792640262.jpg
23 KB, 560x354
>dat's lourd dominatuh, yanasty
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>80583889
Any episodes I should really look out for from season 1? I watch the show primarily from Disney XD's website and the only episodes they put up from season 1 are the old lady episode, and the Season 1 finale.
>>
>>80591551
Sent Emperor Awesome only wanted to fuck her, I assumed she used the word "yanasty" as a substitute for the word pervert.
>>
>>80591551
>>80593389
It's a reference to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLz0YYsJHA
>>
File: GoldFish.jpg (39 KB, 647x500) Image search: [Google]
GoldFish.jpg
39 KB, 647x500
>>80583889
Too many to choose from so I'll just list the best of the best out of my favorites.
The Brainstorm
The Bounty
The Party Animal
The Axe
The Funk
My Fair Hatey
The Battle Royal
The Cartoon
>>
>>80593334
The Void, The Little Guy, and The Brainstorm stand out. I remember The Pet being good, but it's been years.

Or you could just watch it all.
>>
File: peepers dance.gif (2 MB, 350x199) Image search: [Google]
peepers dance.gif
2 MB, 350x199
The Boy Wander
The Wanders
The Black Cube
The Void
The Lonely Planet
The Greater Hater
The Legend
The Bot
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.