[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till he gets swole as fuck? Also Gotham thread, watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: 1447446999012.png (194 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1447446999012.png
194 KB, 500x350
How long till he gets swole as fuck? Also Gotham thread, watching the latest episode right now, probably the best production design of any show out there right now based on comic books.
>>
>>80569936

Agreed. It's got the most consistent design aesthetic and creative direction out of any of them. Especially in the second season here it feels like there's a lot of attention to detail and effort being put into it that some of the other shows lack.
>>
How long till Selina steals his cherry?
>>
>>80569936
>How long till he gets swole as fuck?
12 years.
>>
>>80569982
Yeah season two really takes that world building up a notch, all the establishing shots of the City are fantastic. They went so far into the realm of camp they came out the other side really, and it works perfectly.
>>
>>80569936
>probably the best production design of any show out there right now based on comic books

I'd rather watch Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>80569936
When the show gets him a trainer I would think. At the rate he's growing I think they should start between seasons. It'll all depend on the kid, I guess, and how devoted to the role he is. But the people behind the show should be cognizant of his spurts and move him along accordingly, ya know if he's up to it.
>>
>>80569936
Well, it's the same with OUAT it looks nice and all but it is awful once you go a little deeper. The story because they are just pulling characters out of the woodwork is just a total clusterfuck. Since Bats is still just a trust fund baby at this point there isn't any balance to the villains. Gordon's actor is awful no range what so ever. And we need a Batman like character in the series because the cops are in over their heads or just corrupt. So the show is just too much grand standing for my taste. IT'S THE OUAT OF COMIC BOOK SHOWS!
>>
>>80571835
>IT'S THE OUAT OF COMIC BOOK SHOWS!
>implying that's a bad thing
I love me some once upon some titties.
>>
>>80571237
Wouldn't he eventually leave town to get his super training somewhere?
>>
>>80569936
When they find someone other than the Jewiest child Jew in Hollywood to play him.
>>
>>80569936
Would you a swole shota Bruce?
>>
>>80572014
Talking about in real life. If they're going to keep the kid he's actually going to have to put the work in. All that fiction isn't going to actually give him muscles.
>>
>>80572088
Well that's kinda part of it. They could write him out of the show like that.

That being said giving child Bruce a side-plot was kind of stupid. Have him be a background thing, but focus on him too much. This is the future Batman for fucks sake in a show that should be about the Gotham police.
>>
>>80572176
>in a show that should be about the Gotham police.
It's never really been just that though. It's always been about showing Bruce's growth into Bats. Same goes for his villains. It's more about showing his crazy world from the beginning than anything else.
>>
>>80572176

To be fair I think the kid playing Bruce is doing a great job. I can totally buy this vaguely-unsettling borderline autist growing up to be Batman.
>>
>>80572420

People talk about a lot of Batman's Rogues developing in response to Batman coming on the scene in Gotham, but I like the fact that everyone in Gotham is fucking nuts from the word "Go" and Bruce simply was a product of that.
>>
>>80572176
But the problem is the Gotham police are a joke. They are about as competent as the law enforcement was in old 60's Batman show. This series is just a fashion plate to show off the Bat villains but they aren't as interesting without a good protagonist to counter point them.
>>
>>80572490
>I can totally buy this vaguely-unsettling borderline autist growing up to be Batman
It really came out in his conversation with Leslie last episode, just completely going off the deep edge after all the Galavant shit.
>>
>>80572532
Yeah, I also like how Gotham kind of gets to be it's own character in a way too, independent of Bruce taking up the cape, it's just that way. Like instead of him being the magnet, the city is.
>>
Watching the episode now. Ms. Peabody is so dead when Penguin escapes.
>>
>>80573536
SOMEONE needs to be Umbrella shanked this season
>>
>>80573754
When will he get his gun umbrella?
>>
>>80573944
It's been set up since early season 1.
A long time coming.
>>
Bruce gets more autistic with every season.
>>
File: GothamJoker1.jpg (94 KB, 1599x820) Image search: [Google]
GothamJoker1.jpg
94 KB, 1599x820
Hai guize.
>>
>>80574215
Better than the other live action Joker we're getting.
>>
>>80574215

This kid's a fucking treasure. I hope he doesn't stay dead for long.
>>
So, I've gotta level with you guys, I'm kinda okay with autistic Bruce.
>>
>>80576019
He's too busy being gay on Shameless.
>>
File: George-Costanza-OCBD1-300x281.jpg (27 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1-300x281.jpg
27 KB, 300x281
who was the 4 fingered hand behind the glass?
>>
I'm so glad this show finally found it's groove. It was plain to see from the beginning they had something, but I was about ready to give up when they were spending multiple episodes on that fifty shades of gray serial killer, and creating an entire plotline for no other purpose than making sure Jada Pinkett Smith was getting a paycheck the entire season.
>>
>>80569936
I don't think he'll be able to play Bruce if/when it gets to that point. He's been pretty good so far for a child actor, but he just doesn't have the looks for it.
>>
When the fuck are they going to explore that computer data and the notbatcave.
Fuck.
>>
>>80577296
fucking Fish mooney still surviving was annoying as fuck, specially when she had no place in the story
>>
>>80579740
Puberty's weird as fuck. Who knows how he'll look when he grows up.
>>
File: your parents are dead.jpg (451 KB, 720x760) Image search: [Google]
your parents are dead.jpg
451 KB, 720x760
>>80574215
>>
File: 1419300842745.jpg (17 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
1419300842745.jpg
17 KB, 300x305
>>80569936
What if he turns out to be a manlet? What would they do?
>>
>I've never felt so alive
Bruce...
>>
>>80582622
Then Batman would be a manlet.
>>
>>80582887
They would do a RDJ and give him the largest lifts they can find.
>>
File: despair but also erection.jpg (57 KB, 1023x571) Image search: [Google]
despair but also erection.jpg
57 KB, 1023x571
they sure were quick to use their high difference to make look Bruce intimidating for the first time.
>>
>>80569936
>yfw Gotham runs 9 seasons
>yfw we make it to Year One
>>
>>80584441

Post your face when it ends up keeping it's camp quality goodness all the way through.
>>
>>80572635
>so you're not going to kill him?
>no, I'm just telling you I won't kill him

And even with all the talk of "Batman is just an emotionally stunted man" I never think much of his mental status but when young Bruce was talking all I thought was how fucking disturbed this little boy is and how creepy he was. He needs to learn to contain himself before doctors say fuck therapy this boy needs heavy medication.

>>80580900
I didn't hate her character as much as some other people did but sure as fuck hated how her time away from Gotham seemed to go nowhere. People speculated that as a way to create an army but she didn't even get that, just got stuck on an island, escaped, plotline closed. And everyone frozen were true chaos bringers or guys that could tear the city up, as a regular mobster she never earned a spot to even have unfreezing as an option.
>>
>>80582622
>I'll become a bat Alfred
>why master Bruce?
>bats aren't restricted by stupid "height requirements"
>Bruce becomes batman because he just wants to fly and not be stuck on the ground where everyone can see his stature
>>
>>80574215
Strange has him in a container and now has Freezes formula.
Possible Joker resurrection?
>>
>>80569936
Freeze's costume looks cool but it's pointless why he has it when he doesn't need it for life support. His costume in his first appearance episode was fine.
>>
>>80580314
I forget, did Lucius finish fixing that?
>>
>>80586928
He did in the mid season finale, I think.
But Bruce and Alfred have only just got back to Gotham.

>>80585824
Definitely.
Or at least implied if the body goes missing.
>>
>>80586330
I assumed it was to keep him safe from the freeze grenades he started throwing in that episode.
>>
>>80586957
Yeah, he was throwing them in close range situations and they seemed to have a large splatter range.
>>
I like how Burtonesque the show is
>>
>>80587215
If Smallville was all about paying homage to Donner, Gotham is all about that Burton.

It's a fantastic way of comparing the two shows.
>>
>>80569936
I just want to see him get naked.
>>
>>80569936
I've been watching off and on for a while now, mostly off though. But what year is this show supposed to be set in? Like, the cars are all old but they also have cell phones?
>>
>>80588707
It's like the animated series where it's technological enough to allow for batman but not so much that it's too easy for him, I'm hoping they have a season where Bruce goes to Paris to train and beat up muggers
>>
>>80588689
At least give us a shirtless sword art fight with him.
>>
>>80584160
Yeah, they're really pushing for Bruce to be as Bat-like as possible. The way he was seemingly towering over Selina, man.
>>
Can't wait for Jerome to get ressurected only to get killed again a few episodes later. Joker autists get rekt
>>
>>80589124
It keeps hapenning and he keeps getting more powerful so batman has to make sure not to kill him because he could destroy all of Gotham in his next regeneration
>>
>>80589172
Solomon Joker
Lost a game of poker?
>>
>>80569936
Freeze now has literally no reason to be a criminal. They should have made the cops barging in his house, interrupting and fucking up the hybernation of his wife. With the way his character is written,he'll just suicide again or surrender himself to the police.
>>
>>80585824
He's not the Joker.
>>
>>80577055
All latest jokers have had a homossex role
>That dude was on shameless
>Heat Legend was on Brokeback Mountain
>Jarred Leto played that tranny
What gives?
>>
>>80589343
He is
>>
>>80589459
The show literally shows you that the "Joker" isn't a single person,it's literally the madness of Gotham. To add, there will be ANOTHER Joker in the show, and it's female.
>>
I wonder if the show will ever go full batman, it would be pretty awesome
>>
LOLI TALIA FUCKING WHEN ?!
>>
I'm just excited for the female Joker they have going. I'm hoping they have an even bigger twist later and reveal that Bruce doesn't become Batman either, and it's actually Selina. She already has way more training for it.
>>
>>80589523
It's just the general craziness of Gotham that the Joker eventually takes advantage of.
>>
>>80589368
Directors want a Joker that has already played roles that feature mental illness.
>>
>>80589368
To be fair the Joker is pretty gay for Batman
>>
>>80584160
I love their dynamic on the show
Her annoyed expression when he ruined her stealthy approach was hilarious.
>>
>>80590330
>Selina becomes Batman, hiding the fact that she's a woman to better keep her secret identity
>Bruce becomes Robin
>everyone thinks Batman and Robin are gay for each other
FUND IT
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.