[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember The Three Friends & Jerry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: jerry.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
Anyone remember The Three Friends & Jerry?
>>
>>80560429
Love the show, use to watch it on ABC Family.
>>
>>80560429
i only remembered that mom of one of them was reading kafka once and is appeared to me as so edgy, because as a kid i thought kafka's shit was really dark shit (it's just a bit dark desu)
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>80560429
So was this little shit a reference to that show or something?
>>
>>80560931
Scientists take Jerry's pet ladybug, it makes its way back to him and he crushes it by mistake.
The main female character design wasn't bad.

That's all I remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 450x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 450x421
>Swedish cartoon
>Asian girl
Wut
>>
>>80562437
I remember thinking the long haired blonde girl was qt
>>
>>80562437
She was adopted
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 800x600
>>80562465
Frank's cousin that he had a crush on. The cartoon also had a pedophile drug addict that harassed them.
>>
>>80560429
Ah yes, the Swedes' answer to South Park
>>
>>80560429

Man, poor Jerry. Everybody was a cunt to him.
>>
>>80562437
Adopted kids from Korea is pretty common here in Scandinavia, for some reasons Koreans throw the babies out if they divorce so we pick some of them up, no joke.

Anyways i really liked this cartoon, anyplace online i can watch it?
>>
>>80563940
>Koreans

Asian people have no empathy.
>>
>>80560429
I love this show, my dad loves this show, fucking everyone i know loves this. I've meet very few people outside scandinavia who like it. I guess dark humor is a thing here.

I did meet the lady who makes the characters. Really chill and funny.
>>
>>80560429
looks like a radiohead song
>>
>>80566047
Same animator as the paranoid android video
>>
I watched an episode of Three Friends & Jerry hoping it would be a slightly less vulgar version of South Park (I was in middle school at the time and every kid watched South Park except me cuz my parents wouldn't allow it. I figured if I couldn't watch South Park then this would be the second best thing.)
But I found it kinda boring. Maybe I just saw a bad episode or they edited the US version.
>>
>>80562673
Did we ever see what they saw?
>>
>>80560429
this show was censored in the English, etc releases, one episode where the ostriches appear they tear off the clothes of the female shop clerk, the one in orange that dates the blond girls big brother.

she runs around nude and the friends see it and retrieve her clothes or something, that part was cut

can't find good torrents and i don't feel like buying a swedish box set
>>
>>80565790

They fucked up the dub and censored the show heavily in the US, which is a shame because it has its moments.
>>
This was supposed to be like South Park? Kek, they aired it as a kids show on Nickelodeon UK

I always hated it, the character designs are fucking hideous
>>
here's some early stuff by the creator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWVEJSb4uw
>>
>>80560429

Used to confuse me as I had no idea if was set in the UK or Sweden
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.