[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So that's William in there, ain't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: images (10).jpg (22 KB, 481x305) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
22 KB, 481x305
So that's William in there, ain't it?
>>
>watch every arrow episode
>all of this jobbing
w h Y
H
y
>>
No OP, it's us, the audience. It's a commentary on our lives and how we watch Arrow despite it terribleness.
>>
>>80544685

Apparently it's Laurel.

The fat bald Bendis-esque showrunner decided to kill off the original love interest to make way for the all-new Felicity show.
>>
do you think that was a real cemetery? is it bad luck to film in a real cemetery?
>>
>>80544744
Nah it's papa Lance. How many people do you think would stay on board the show if it killed off one of the most important cast in the Green Arrow mythos , in a show dedicated to the Green Arrow
>>
why is roy such a massive cuck
atleast two guys gave thea the dick when he still loved her
he even watched one with her dad
>>
>>80544744
Its felicity's mom that's felicity is so pissed and why we've seen her mom so much this season
>>
In Legends of Tomorrow several characters are established alive in the future Sara has not returned to change it:
>Lance alive until Slade son
>Diggle alive until son takes mantle
>Felicity alive fleeing city when invaded

That leaves:
>Thea
>son
>baby mom
>Laurel
>Felicity's mom

Damien is working with Malcolm now who won't let him kill Thea. The show just wrote the baby mom and the son out of Oliver's life forever. Felicity's mom is dating Lance who Damien also wants to hurt.
>>
>>80548046
Felicity's mom just became a series regular
>>
>>80544744
It's the mom, the headstone has her last name and the grave is to big to be a kid's.
>>
>>80547570
>Dedicated to Green Arrow
HAHAHHAAHA! Buddy, he was barely Green Arrow to begin with in season 1/2. All bets are off. Hell Felicity might become Black Canary for all we know
>>
>>80548229
I wouldn't count on the dark future being an accurate predictor.
>>
Its Laurel. You know it, I know it, and its all to feed Poochie
>>
>>80548229
They're going back to the past to the 1950s, so 2016 can change again
>>
>>80544685
I figure it's William's mom, so that next season there can be juggling vigilante/parenthood plotlines
>>
>>80544685
Won't whoever is dead just come back as a superhero eventually?
>>
>>80544685
It's Laurel.
>>
>>80547570
>How many people do you think would stay on board the show if it killed off one of the most important cast in the Green Arrow mythos , in a show dedicated to the Green Arrow
Look at everything they've done with Felicity, the Suicide Squad, and Amanda Waller. Deathstroke included. Felicity shows their capacity for shit writing that favors a pet character Waller, Slade, and the Skwad show how powerful the WB embargo is. And guess who has a casting call for Justice League
>>
Hey guys, remember when this show was about
>Green Arrow?
Anybody?

And yet you chucklefucks will keep watching it, so they will keep making it worse and worse since the studio execs just assume this is what you want, I mean you ARE watching it still! So they must be doing something right?!?

I gave up on Arrow, I gave up on Flash, and fucking Legends oT is just about on its way out because they decided to add romance and shit to the already floundering show. Fucking DCTV is dead to me, if not now, then soon.

But you people, I actually pity you fucking people. Thats really sad.
>>
>>80551993
>because they decided to add romance and shit to the already floundering show
Oh no, a brief moment on one of the 5 running plots of the episode. Egads, it's all spoiled.
>>
File: 1447388128852.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
1447388128852.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>80552117
>a brief moment
>>
>>80550479
This. There's a leaked set pic out there and it has her last name.

Here's hoping Oliver doesn't take the kid 'cause that'd be a drama fucking nuke
>>
>>80544685
It's the show from before Felicity hijacked and ruined it.
>>
>>80552168
I thought they filmed several versions?
>>
>>80550596
>Hell Felicity might become Black Canary for all we know

Damn you, anon. You've said it. Now it is an eventuality. There's nothing that will stop this inevitability now.

You've doomed us all.
>>
>>80544685
It's BayTurtles 2
>>
>>80552168
Also that Katie Cassidy with brown hair pic was a wig, she says it's fake on her instagram and the photos she takes afterwards has her with blonde hair.
>>
>>80547570
Enough really. Olicity fags are what fuels the shows ratings and they hate Laurel because she's canon competition to their mostly OC, insert character. They don't give a shit about mythos.
>>
File: tomcmon2.png (457 KB, 720x826) Image search: [Google]
tomcmon2.png
457 KB, 720x826
Who fucking cares tbqh familia
>>
>>80552229
Why would they?
>>
>>80544685
I thought it was a her.
>>
>>80552474
Its nothing new really, but sometimes shows will film several versions of A DRAMATIC TWEEST for the sake of secrecy/retaining some viewership.
>>
File: 1444282770389.jpg (76 KB, 750x535) Image search: [Google]
1444282770389.jpg
76 KB, 750x535
>>80550596
>Hell Felicity might become Black Canary for all we know

IT HAS BEGUN
>>
>>80552595
Man she's hot.

Remember when we used to enjoy her scenes?
>>
>>80552447
I kind of want Amell to just quit so they are finally forced to end the show.
The Felicity and tumblr pandering is just too much, it's killed what was once a pretty cool show.
>>
>>80552639
>Amell quits
>show continues without him
>>
>>80550596
And so the Gentry has claimed another universe.
>>
File: felicityandfriends.jpg (135 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
felicityandfriends.jpg
135 KB, 500x696
>>80552665
It would be easy at this point.
>>
>>80552665
Might as well. The DCEU can cast Leo as Green Arrow and we can get a good adaptation
>>
>>80552716
Please no. I'm not buying Dicaprio at all.

Also, having a show didn't stop them from casting a new Flash.
>>
>>80553638
Didnt say it would stop them. The point was its a chance to get a good Green Arrow finally
>>
>>80553709
How would a tv show still being on air change things? Your point is kind of lost in your strange wording, honestly.
>>
>>80553638
>DiCaprio
>liberal
>funny
>survived in a hellish wilderness
>had scars all over his body
>can actually grow a beard

What are you talking about, he's perfect. All they have to do is cast Dinah and we're fucking set.
>>
Y'all are dumb, it's William's mom for sure.
>>
>>80553807
Kate Winslet for keks
>>
>>80553807
Too short and dude looks too old these days
>>
File: smiley-face-md.png (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
smiley-face-md.png
27 KB, 300x300
>>80552447
>tbqh familia
Why are you typing like that?
Do you have water on the brain?
>>
>>80553807
I get the feeling Leo would consider himself "too good" for something like capeshit. All he does is Oscar bait these days.
>>
>>80552595
damn. if she dressed like that I might just watch the show with my tv on mute and my hand on my dick
>>
>>80552716
Introducing a much better Oliver Queen.
>>
>>80553798
Having Green Arrow in the DCEU so we can forget this shit show, that was my point.
>>
>>80553857
Whatever, it's a fantasy anyway.

>>80553837
So is RDJ
>>
>>80553906
Fuck yes. Watching Justified atm too. Fine choice.
>>
>>80544744

This. Set photos leaked of an upcoming episode where they have 2 funerals.

One in present day, one is a flash back. We saw Lance at both, but not Laurel. Laurel was only present for the flashback scenes, which is presumably Sara's funeral when she went down in the boat.

Alex Kingston (who play's Sara and Laurel's mom), was also seen on set, along with Diggle, Felicity, and Thea.

So it's pretty fucking likely Laurel is the one dying. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
>>
>>80553857
Well he got one, so now he can do shit for fun I guess
>>
>>80544744
To compare Guggenheim to Bendis is an insult to Bendis.
That comes from a loud Bendis-hater.
>>
>>80553857
Thank god he got his Oscar. Hopefully, I don't have to see his pander parade for the rest of my life. Shit was getting desperate and I just wanted it to be over.
>>
>>80548302
Joss Whedon did that with Tara in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>>
>>80552595
I must find this.

I find Felicity unbearable, but she has never stopped being smoking hot.
>>
>>80554317
It's from some short called Normal Doors

https://youtu.be/ZtNMvnBQ6HE
https://vimeo.com/backyardplane/normaldoors

Enjoy
>>
>>80553837
Leo is 6 feet
And leo is in his early 40s why can't he be a post batman hero rather than a post superman hero?
>>
>>80554735
Pfff, sure that actor height is exaggerated like the rest. And he just looks puff faced old at this point and seems like he's balding. Not to mention I just don't like his acting and I feel he is out-acted in almost every film he's in. I really don't want to overact the shit either as he's prone to do. It all amounts to I just don't want him. It's an opinion. Doubt he'd do it anyway. He's probably stalking Scorcese to see if he's doing another movie atm.
>>
Where would I look for the animated vixen thing in 1080p?
>>
>>80555119
http://cwseed.com/shows/vixen/
>>
>>80555148
where would i download it
>>
>>80555179
No promises, but give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can't snag episodes through JDownloader.
>>
>>80555217
Alright
>>
>>80555217
>>80555472
Well, I made some progress, but not enough to get to the actual video files.

My usual method of disabling Flash and downloading the direct HTML5 MP4 streams didn't work since apparently CW Seed forces you to use Flash, despite there being a warning about your browser not supporting HTML5 in the source code for video pages.
In any case, I dug through the source code and found that the Flash player used for CW Seed uses an XML file for configuration, which can be found here:
https://secure.footprint.net/cwtv/cwtv/digital-smiths/production_player/4_4/cwseedplayer.xml

Unfortunately, it's here that I get stuck. There are some leads, but I can't crack them. <hlsSettings> seems to point to playlists that could possibly hold the URLs to video files, but I can't access them. <httpauth> could also hold an answer, but I can't decrypt whatever they're using.

So unless you want the prerolls, I unfortunately can't help you any more. Sorry, dog.
>>
>>80548229
Were you not paying attention of the like 5 times in that episode where Rip makes it clear that the timeline they were in was probably going to change and not stay that way once they went back in time and changed shit again

Cause I swear he tells Sara this constantly throughout the episode
>>
>>80555546
All gud bro
>>
>>80544744
STOP THIS GUGGENHEIM YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
It's Felicity.
>>
It's Tommy's grave. Merlyn pulls out another earthquake machine and they're contemplating all the fucked up things they let him get away with, like killing his own son, and Ollie finally resolves to kill him. No one new actually dies.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.