[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Avatar comics shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Are the Avatar comics shit?
>>
Yeah.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80541598
>>80541645
What makes them shit?
>>
>>80541588
Unfortunately, yeah. At best they're okay, but the vast majority are shit.
>>
>>80541665
Kataang
>>
>>80541720
Shipping is for faggots
>>
>>80541588
i don't think there is anything wrong with them.

>>80541720
oh, so you're just salty.
>>
>>80541684
they're well illustrated and the writing stays true to the spirit of the show, including the hokey deus ex machina endings where everyone has to compromise and magically things all work out for the best for everyone involved who wasn't a total prick.
>>
I read the one about Zuko and Azula's mom. It was kind of ridiculous but wasn't terrible.

I would only recommend them if you are a big fan of the show, even the bad parts of the show.
>>
File: mickey mouse.png (157 KB, 1213x572) Image search: [Google]
mickey mouse.png
157 KB, 1213x572
>>80541588
if you look at the picture from the right angle it looks like Zuko has a very frail stick arm protruding out of his sleeve
>>
>>80541588
"The lost scrolls" are God tier it was either that or "Lost stories" the prequel comic for the movie was God tier also even if the movie was shit. Only the comics done by Yang are shit
>>
Can anyone story time part two of fire and shadows?
>>
>>80541665
Terrible writing and regressive character development
>>
File: 1419657663760.jpg (76 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1419657663760.jpg
76 KB, 540x540
Any download links anywhere?
It isn't Wednesday and they aren't on a lot of popular torrent sites
>>
They could be a lot better. Yang is very obviously not an action writer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.