[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Daniel West? Was he a good Reverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What are your thoughts on Daniel West?
Was he a good Reverse Flash?

Is he stronger than the other reverses?
>>
He was OK. Shame Suicide Squad removed him from picture, guess we'd be all confused with so many Reverse Flashes running around.
>>
>>80535714
He was alright.
Not great from the outset, but he had a huge amount of potential.

He had a design that got pretty good when you got used to it, and a very petty way of doing things.
And the end of the first arc so perfectly sets him up to just hate the Flash.

Then Venditti gets him out of the picture and sorta deflates all that.
He was okay in Suicide Squad though.
>>
>>80535714
He "died" saving a town full of children from a literal time bomb. Like he wasn't the best but certainly better than vendittis version like what the fuck
>>
SO, there are two Reverses on the new 52? I thought that there always was only one per Flash. How does that work?
>>
Well hes not the best RF but certainly a decent addition. Kind of a nice trinity thing going now: Thawne, Zolomon, West to mirror Jay, Wally, and Barry
>>
>>80536387
Reboot.
Manapul and Booch wanted to create a new addition that would mirror the Flash.
I don't think they planned on using Thawne.
>>
Is the new 52 good?

Saw some stuff and it looks good, hows the wrting?
>>
>>80536511
The Flash?
Well, people will say that the art is the main selling point for the Manapul and Booch run.
They aren't wrong.

But the writing has a nice and simply quality that really echoes Barry pretty well.
After they leave, it's not worth it.
>>
>>80536511
I recommend flash but stop after the daniel west Reverse Flash arc. I also recommend aquaman, though I forget when it went to shit
>>
>>80536549
>>80536589
Blue Flash and Zoom was pretty good
>>
>>80536931
No not really. The art was shit and so was the story
>>
What about Grodd? Would he work in the Flash movie as the main villain?
>>
>>80537853
I think so.
Along as we get Solovar.

I think that the climactic fight scene of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is the purest represenatation of Grodd vs. Solovar we have ever seen outside of comics.
>>
>>80537887
Did Grodd always had SpeedForce powers or just in the New 521
>>
>>80538507
Just in New 52.

But that's not to say that they didn't have powers.
The Gorillas of Gorilla City were introduced with powerful mental powers.
>>
>>80536589
When Bunn started writing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.