[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Episodes that could never be made today The subtext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Snu Snu.jpg (131 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
Snu Snu.jpg
131 KB, 520x320
>ITT: Episodes that could never be made today

The subtext of this episode is very rapey. Today's gender advocates would not allow it.
>>
>>80525147
They're male so it's okay
>>
>>80525147
It isn't rape.

They are just killing them with their virginia
>>
>>80525147
It was a "punishment" for their "crimes".
>>
>>80525147
That's actually fine?
I mean, it was a prolonged rape joke.
>>
>>80525147
Bart Gets An F

The whole moral of the episode is that sometimes you can try your absolute best and still fail. It's an important life lesson, but one which you could never get away with teaching kids today.
>>
File: feministas.gif (649 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
feministas.gif
649 KB, 500x282
Nowadays this entire movie would probably be labelled as gamergate or something for poking fun at feminists.
>>
>>80526137
That movie was really weak. Not as weak as the protracted Lord of the Rings joke of Bender's Game, but still damn weak compared to the other two. The commentary wasn't even very good and I fucking LOVE the Futurama commentary.
>>
>>80526187
I agree fully. I love Futurama to death but it's movies are total shit. "We're feminists! Oooh look, a shoe sale! Oh I broke a nail!" Are you fucking kidding me? Were they even trying to be a decent writer?

The reboot wasn't that funny either. I only loved the last episode of Futurama....
>>
>>80526187
I prefered that and Bender's Game over the other two. Beast with a Billion Backs was just one long cuck joke, and Bender's Big Score fucked up Seymour's story.
>>
>>80526344
At least BBS had a mildly interesting plot, some decent songs, and a nice emotional twist with time-duplicate Fry.

And no, it doesn't fuck up Jurassic Bark
>>
>>80525147
>Subtext
You sure you know what that word means anon?
>>
>>80526933
The submissive in a text relationship
>>
>>80526933
When you text someone on a submarine?
>>
Well, it was only rape for one of them.
>>
>>80525147
Stop kidding yourself, it would definitely still get made.
>>
>>80527736
Which one?
>>
>>80527841
look OP's pic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.