[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Daria Archive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Daria Day.jpg (18 KB, 332x250) Image search: [Google]
Daria Day.jpg
18 KB, 332x250
Hey /co/, It's a hobby of mine to archive lost media and I was pointed in a direction of some recently uncovered Daria Media! The media in question being the audio portions of bumpers MTV played during the show's run, where characters from the show would answer fan mail and emails. Now, not every clip's audio was recorded but it looks like a good majority was so I've added it to my archive. And today I'm here to share it with you!

>https://mega.nz/#!OgRmUQpT

The Current Archive Features
> Email Answer Promos - Audio
> News Years 2000 Promo - Audio
> MTV In-Character Web Chat
> Cast Interviews
> A Look Back in Annoyance Special
> Daria and Jane's Top 10 Animated Music Videos
> Promo Material for The Daria GPS
> Pilot Episode
> Daria's Inferno
> Mystik Spiral's Freakin' Friends Music Video
> News Articles published about Daria
> Articles written by Daria
> Misc. Transcripts of unrecorded events
> Misc. Promo Material

Things I am after for the Archive
> Scans of The Daria Diaries and The Daria Database (I own both, but not willing to tear them apart to get good scans)
> Rip of the Daria GPS Voice
> The script to the Mystic Spiral pilot episode
> Daria's Sick, Sad Life Planner
> Uncollected Promo Material
> Uncollected MTV Website Material
> Any unlisted Material

If you have any links to the missing material, or any other interesting /co/ media that is not publicly or easily available, please send me a link at [email protected]
>>
I have no clue why this has literally no response. Projects like these are fucking awesome! Thanks for undertaking it.
>>
>>80504481
I'm suprised that they had email answers back in the days.
>>
>>80504481
thanks for the mega, anon
>>
>>80504481
What's the key?
>>
Cool stuff. Got anything like this for Sifl and Olly?
>>
>lost media

It's not lost if its creators still have a copy, which MTV/Viacom undoubtedly does.

It's just not publicly available, like 99% of bumpers and commercials out there.
>>
I'm still trying to find a torrent of the As Told By Ginger pilot. It was aired on The Splat on HD and it might have been the only time it was going to be aired that way.
>>
File: 5527.png (11 KB, 644x336) Image search: [Google]
5527.png
11 KB, 644x336
OP you need to post the Mega decryption key.
>>
>>80504481
I haven't even watched this shit and I love it already. Downloading, thanks bro.
>>
>>80505461
It's lost for the public and that's basicly the same for us.
>>
>>80505425
>Sifl and Olly

MY MAN.

Still one of my favorite shows to this day.
>>
File: daria_smile_7410.gif (102 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
daria_smile_7410.gif
102 KB, 638x477
>>80505413
>>80505510
Whoops, still figuring out the whole Mega thing. Here's a link with the key

https://mega.nz/#!OgRmUQpT!zEPQ5dZTBa0y0UjLS1SPcOuU91WvfhvTiVnTPWQVDgQ

>>80505201
Not a problem! It's something I've wanted to undertake for a while. It's just frustrating to start watching something and to have all of this type of material just to vanish in thin air.

>>80505425
I did on my old hardrive, but I do believe I know where to start looking for some.

>>80505501
I know I've seen it before online, but not in HD. I'll take a look around to see if I can find anything, but you're right. If somebody wasn't recording it on the Splat, it's probably not available to the public in HD.

>>80505461
Yeah, I know technically speaking it's not lost. And I've heard of friends of workers being allowed to see stuff, but I consider it 'lost' if it's not avaible to the public.
>>
File: media20.gif (321 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
media20.gif
321 KB, 498x700
Bump for anyone else who might be interested.

If I find enough significant content, I'll make another post in a few weeks. Same with any other show, so please leave suggestions!
>>
>>80504481
doin god's work there
>>
sweet
>>
Oh that reminds me, did anything ever come out of that live-action spongebob movie a bunch of /co/ autists were looking for a while back?
>>
File: ---00172.png (242 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
---00172.png
242 KB, 600x458
Yeah old stuff.
>>
Just wow, this looks very promising.
>>
>>80505461
>It's not lost if its creators still have a copy, which MTV/Viacom undoubtedly does.
>It's just not publicly available, like 99% of bumpers and commercials out there.

It might as well be lost if the owner has no interest in making it available to the public.

There's reportedly an intact copy of London After Midnight in the hands of a private collector after all; so long as it's inaccessible to the public, it's considered lost.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.