[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally caught up on this season Slowpoke here. Does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: venture-bros-season-6-poster-01.jpg (133 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
venture-bros-season-6-poster-01.jpg
133 KB, 768x960
>Finally caught up on this season

Slowpoke here. Does anyone else feel like they dialed back on Brocks power level a little too much? Is he just fighting things on par with him now? Or did he just lose his touch?

Also, I cant help but be a little bit disappointed so far. I mean, seasons usually start up with a little down time, but I'm not feeling the intrigue or twists yet other then blue morpho/monarch venture relation. I feel like dean is fine with the whole mellow out thing, but hank just went to new levels of retarded. He was the right level of goofy before, but he just seems really fucking dumb now.
>>
>>80501895
Combination of having fought mostly super-powered foes, which are out of his league, and being distracted with Warriana sex.
>>
>>80502201

Against non-crazy super powered people he's still fine, he was going to murder Fallen Archer if Stars and Gartners didn't step in
>>
>>80501895
Doc is the highest OSI level now, so the strongest and baddest people are after him and brock is still just a man
And I think hank is about the same, though he is thinking with his dick. I do hope he follows the super adventurer/agent path he started with sphinx
>>
>>80501895
How so? Aside from his extravagant spending of their newfound wealth, he seems to be doing fine. The guy's got a hot date and a job at Wide Wale's favorite restaurant.
>>
>>80503027
>>80503148
I dont know, was just a huge turn off seeing him act like a tool on E.1. I think hes following the skirts a little too hard.
I really want hank to kind of snap out of it and follow brocks path and then get bitches. I guess its a good plot device, with WW.'s daughter, but I want the to make that matter later instead of "who else but hank!" every episode.

I know brocks probably up against alot of stuff now, but I mean, come on he used to tear people apart no problem and now hes haveing trouble. I dont knwo, kind of miss the eye twitch, taking out 20 men himself.

So lets talk about Monarch probably being rusty's brother. Probably wife swap at sometime? Does this through the robot theory on the council out of the window for Monarch father now with blue morpho?
>>
My only issue with this season is that every time you think they're going to do something interesting with Hank and Dean they snap back to the Guild or Brock fucking an amazon or something.

I'd really love an episode where Hank and Dean need to get their boy detective pants back on again for one last mission.
>>
>>80503444
>Does this through the robot theory on the council out of the window for Monarch father now with blue morpho?
I don't understand what your saying, but fundamentally, yes.
Monarch's Parents were swingers with Dr. Jonas Venture. They were very close friends too. In a plane accident some time after Monarch/Rusty's births, Monarch's Mom died and Jonas saved Monarch's Dad by turning him into Venturion, who in turn went funny in the head and attacked a young Rusty. Venturion escaped and became Vendata, and became a councilmember somewhere along the way.
Then, it Bot Seeks Bot, that was the last time we saw him. He may or may not be dead.
>>
>>80503872
Thats what I was asking essentially, if Vendata was still a possibility for Monarchs father.

I would actually like dean to become and actual super scientist, and hank to be an actual, good body guard. Maybe towards the end they will have the brothers really live up to the shows namesake.
>>
>>80503978
Dean doesn't like super-science, though. What he should do is major in journalism. He likes reporting.
>>
>>80504063
But we all saw he has a knack for it, putting helper back in his old body and admitting he enjoyed helping his dad in "all that and gargantua 2". I think he will end up following his legacy, and be good at it.

Really all I want to see is a good ending for Dean.
>>
>>80501895
>hank just went to new levels of retarded. He was the right level of goofy before, but he just seems really fucking dumb now.

Nigga, Hank is becoming an ALPHA. He is acting like a teenager, but a teenager that is capable of becoming a super spy and using it to charm the dauthger of a supervillain.
>>
>>80503444
>he used to tear people apart no problem

He used to wade through nerdy butterfly henchmen, the gang members gave him real trouble iirc

Jesus it's been a long time
>>
>>80504711
That would be fine, however hes getting into his 20's. I get he had no human interaction really, but he seems like hes still 14 when deans a fully functioning college student. The disparity between then, for growing up under the same conditions, just seems a little too glareing with some of hanks shenanigans. As its been said by another anon, he was actually prett fucking good in sphinx training. I want him to get on that train again.

>>80504785
The real gang had an actual firearm, where Brock thought they were following guild code as a henchman. And even then we saw what brock did to them. Brock has fought pretty strong people before, it just seems like he dosnt have that rage tick anymore. I dont know, the fight with not-avengers, I said "aw shit, heres brock going to put people in his place" and it just seemed like they were toying with him.
>>
>>80504785
Perhaps he is simply aging as well. He's been through a lot.

But as others have stated he is also facing other guys more often now that are more serious.

If it weren't for Brocks chest plate, Think Tank would have possibly killed him. Still even then, he probably would have died as well if not for Warriana
>>
>>80504994
Brock got out of some pretty nasty situations before, I think he could have handled those by himself
>>
>Moltov sees brock happy with Warriana and gets jealous

They better have that fight coming up.
>>
>taking sudafed for ear congestion
>haven't slept in 3 days
Tonight's episode is gonna be trippy as fuck.

Is this the one where NotRedSkull shows up?
>>
So tonight is the season finale?
>>
How long until today's episode?
>>
>>80506995
MEme o'clock

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Venture+Bros+air+time
>>
Guys will Hank and Dean be sterile from riding around on that hovering thing?
>>
>>80507427
If they're not already sterile from all the cloning, probably.
>>
>>80509361
They were cloned once; it was a large batch that grew with them, but they were all first generation clones, and Rusty was actually weeding out genetic fuckups.
>>
>>80506977
No, there are still two episodes after.
>>
>>80509535
And then a decade long hiatus.
>>
>>80509891
>Season one was 23 years ago
>>
>>80510144
I think you mean 13 years ago
>>
>>80510635
The joke
Your head
>>
>>80509361
Why do you all buy into the master's bullshit?
>>
Why is Dean such a qt?
>>
>>80510740
>joke
>being unfunny

Pick one.
>>
File: the large explosion hypothesis.jpg (33 KB, 548x357) Image search: [Google]
the large explosion hypothesis.jpg
33 KB, 548x357
>>80511725
>implying all jokes are funny
>>
>>80504132
>>80504063

What he needs to be is a super scientist who also runs a magazine that reports on all the new super science breakthroughs and inventions. Combine something he's good at with something he loves.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.