[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in charge of writing a Simpsons series finale episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: SimpsonsCouchS20HD.png (211 KB, 620x345) Image search: [Google]
SimpsonsCouchS20HD.png
211 KB, 620x345
You're in charge of writing a Simpsons series finale episode.

What would you do.
>>
Uh no you aren't OP

Namely because A- How did you convince Fox to do this and B- How much money did you slide Greoning under the table?
>>
Not my idea

>The show begins with the family watching Itchy and Scratchy.
>Krusty then announces that Itchy and Scratchy is coming to an end and the entire family gasps in horror.
>Homer and Marge think back to when they watched the limited animation Hanna Barbera ripoff Itchy and Scratchy
Krusty then announces that the last episode will be aired in a years time, and until then, a contest will be running; this contest will offer the winner the chance to write what will happen in the finale.
>The entire Simpson family applies. Krusty is in charge of choosing the winner. He falls in love with one of the Simpson's idea and puts it in winners box.
>He makes a mistake though, he puts all five of their ideas in the box by accident. He goes on his show to announce the winner and pulls out five cards out of the box. Stumped, he reads all five names out, "Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie."
>>
I make a regular episode but at the end a bunch of aliens destroy civilization, time moves forward quickly as earth is rebuilt, aliens destroy it again, and it's rebuilt even bigger.

a ding! is heard like a kitchen timer, a cryogenic freezer releases in the world of 3000 AD
>>
>>80495167

>Flash forward a year later and Bart is in class describing his take on the Itchy and Scratchy finale to Milhouse, while showing us Itchy and Scratchy with Bart's voice-over. He finishes and the class is silent, Edna Krabappel is staring at him and says, "After-school detention."
>The scene then cuts to the power plant and Homer is describing his finale to Lenny and Carl. He finishes, a bell rings and he gets in a radiation suit.
>The scene cuts to a supermarket and Marge is describing her take to Helen Lovejoy, she finishes and strolls Maggie in the trolley to another aisle.
>Here, Maggie sees the unibrow baby and starts describing her take via waving and motioning.
>She finishes and the scene cuts to Lisa, she begins describing her take to Sherri and Terri. She finishes and picks up her saxophone to go to music practice.
>She walks in the music room sits down and then sees the time. She realises the show is going to be on in ten minutes. She plays the Itchy and Scratchy melody on her sax and bolts out. It cuts to Bart, he's writing on the black board: "I will not talk in class ever again" he hears a bell, realises the time and runs out. Cut to Homer holding some plutonium at a conveyor belt when a bell rings at the plant and he too realises the time and runs off, dropping some plutonium. Cut to the supermarket and we see Marge and Maggie checking out and running through the exit doors. Cut to a birds eye view of their home and we see everyone rushing to take a seat in the couch. They look at each other, they smile, the Itchy and Scratchy music plays, and it cuts to credits.
>>
Mad Max parody where they're in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Maggie and the Chinese baby are 20-something vampire hunters who have to defeat the armies of the undead which terrorize the surviving humans. Maggie is dressed like how she appears in Lisa's Wedding and drives a motorcycle. The Chinese baby is the brainiac of the duo who designs cool gadgets they use to fight vampires with.
>>
>>80495357
maybe better for a THOH
>>
File: 1449077509478.jpg (22 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
1449077509478.jpg
22 KB, 310x300
>>80495193
FUCK YOU I DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED THIS UNTIL NOW.

EITHER THIS OR THE LOOP TO BEGINNING HAS TO HAPPEN NOW.
>>
anoyher clip show

EZ dosh
>>
>>80494998
>You're in charge of writing a Simpsons series finale episode.

Make it a Christmas episode.
>>
File: homesweet.png (217 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
homesweet.png
217 KB, 500x383
I'd have the entire last season consist of episodes that individually directly parody finales of other shows (Sopranos, Mad Men, Six Feet Under, St. Elsewhere etc), to get all those possible references out of the way.

Then the actual last episode would basically be based around the idea that the show began in the year 2016 (or whenever) and shows how a typical middle class family of five would actually be living in the modern economy rather than how it was in the late 1980s. It would be a sort of dark and somber episode as it reflects on how the world has changed since the show began but will ultimately strike an optimistic tone as they stress the importance of family and how that will never change.
>>
File: Simpsons end.png (44 KB, 653x573) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons end.png
44 KB, 653x573
>>
>>80495030
>>
For that to work you'd first have to assume the show would end in our lifetime.
>>
>>80495167
>>80495193
If it's half as good as this, we'll be lucky.
>>
>>80495357
This I like.
>>
>>80496350
Sounds about right.
>>
File: Fish.png (105 KB, 395x730) Image search: [Google]
Fish.png
105 KB, 395x730
>>80495193
Holy shit.
>>
They wouldn't have the balls to do anything halfway interesting, and they don't have the imagination to do anything satisfying.

All they'd do is have a guest appearance by Tracey Ullman or something, have her complain about poorly-animated cartoon shows (SOUND FAMILIAR??) and that'll be that.
>>
>>80495167
>>80495193
>referencing the new start

Utter trash.
>>
>>80495193
>Edna Krabappel is staring at him and says, "After-school detention."
The woman who voiced Mrs. Krabappel fucking died along with the character.
>>
>>80498381
And she'll be all bizarrely detailed and look ridiculously out of place.
>>
>>80495357
Weak.
>>
>>80496026

I like this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.