[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT forgot or overlooked periods in a characters history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: MarvelIllustrated01-49IBC.jpg (154 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
MarvelIllustrated01-49IBC.jpg
154 KB, 765x1024
>The time when Namor became the CEO of the company
>>
>that time Powergirl found out that the reason she was acting ovelry violent and aggressive was because she was drinking too much soda
>>
File: tumblr_m4nfbuBX811qbb49vo1_400.jpg (48 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4nfbuBX811qbb49vo1_400.jpg
48 KB, 300x400
>that time Wolverine did shady undercover mob stuff in some random Asian city
>>
>Teen Tony.exe
>>
>That time Wonder Woman became a space pirate then came back and worked in a fast food joint
>>
>That time Power Girl was actually a descendant of Atlantis and her powers were magic, not Kryptonian
>>
>That time Bruce Banner was given a partial lobotomy and became mentally retarded
>>
>>80484829
I forgot why exactly he did it... and then fought insane business owners and slug monsters.
>>
>That time the Squid beefed it
>>
>>80486032
Is that code for "had sex with a morbidly obese woman"?

Because that's what I imagine beefing as a verb to mean.
>>
>That time Lex Luthor had sex with Parasite because it was disguised as Louise Lane at the time
>>
>>80485631
I think the amalgamation Tony nightmare to fix that was a little more unsettling.
It's the whole making copies of a person but in reverse.
>>
File: 300px-O_snap.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-O_snap.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>That time Brock and Dr. Venture decided to grow mustaches
>>
>That time Midnighter almost fucked a vagina
>>
>>80486082
Im assuming he is refeering to the time in the AvX books where Namor made love to an alien Squid queen tendril monster
However Namor did bone a obese super villain that thought he suck in bed.
>>
>>80486536
Doesn't look that bad, honestly.
>>
>That time Superman split into two energy beings
>>
>>80486581
wait what, this is bullshit
>>
>>80486581
OVER THE LINE
>>
>That time Talia al Ghul gave all of Lex Luthor's money to Bruce
>>
>that time the members of the X-Men became babies
>>
>That time the Rhino was shrunk down with Pym Particles and turned into a keychain.
>>
>>80487673
Can't believe they referenced that in the cartoon
>>
>>80486363
Did Superman had sex with the parasite?
>>
>that time Hal Jordan was the wrath of God
>>
>>80486621
>you will never go cowboy action shooting with Dr. Venture and Brock
>>
>>80488561
>That time Dick Grayson became a spy
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (100 KB, 351x302) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
100 KB, 351x302
>>80488602
This preview of the future hurts me.
>>
>>80488602
>that time you clicked on a random post to make a new post but forgot to delete the link
>>
>>80484829
>resourses
>Using the vast resourses of the oceans themselves as capital
>Though the ocean's life is limited, her water is not
What the fuck? How does this business model work? Is he mining precious minerals from the seafloor? Factory-fishing/ranching/farming commercial fish stocks? Selling salt water? How the fuck does ORACLE make any money to buy up company stocks?
>>
>>80486032

woogity woogity woogity
>>
>>80488493
>Spectre Hal
>forgotten or overlooked

Man that's an integral part of his character's development.
>>
>>80488700

My assumption was that he's talking about all the vast resources lost at sea. Sharks giving him the low-down on all the lost treasure galleons, getting a dolphin to pick up The Heart of The Ocean etc.

After he's taken over one company and re-purposed it to make money in a way that doesn't harm the sea he'd be making more money to keep doing it, since he wouldn't be running the companies to make million-dollar profits for himself, all the profits would be used to expand.
>>
>>80488777
It is both forgotten and overlooked

It's been mentioned maybe once or twice since Rebirth, it's had very little impact on how he's been written in the past decade, it's a complete footnote in his history compared to Parallax (even though he was the Spectre LONGER than he was Parallax)
>>
File: paw paw bears.jpg (120 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paw paw bears.jpg
120 KB, 640x360
The 1980s, because most of you weren't born yet.
>>
>That time Wally West went full One More Day and sold his marriage to the devil.
>His love was so strong it made the devil coddle and feed the souls of the damned like a mother.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.