[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney XD 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/disney-xd-orders-pair-original-872355

2017 WILL BE A HUGE YEAR FOR DISNEY XD

Ducktales Reboot
Big Hero Six TV Series
Milo Murphy's Law
Kim Possible Reboot
Tangled TV Series
Recess Reboot
Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer
>>
Sounds good
>>
>>80470648
>Ducktales Reboot
Fucking why, the original is perfect. I hope they won't rehash plots at least.

>Big Hero Six TV Series
I'll watch it just for Gogoass, but I can see it working out.

>Milo Murphy's Law
Look meh, but I wasn't a fan of Phineas either.

>Kim Possible Reboot
Again, why? The original is good and current enough.

>Tangled TV Series
I can't even imagine what this could be about. Solve diplomatic problems with Elsa? Sounds like a bad idea that someone forced because of the movie's popularity

>Recess Reboot
lol, yeah right, like kids even do anything during recess anymore. Realistically it should be a series about kids being on their smartphones.

>Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer
Looks like annoying garbage.
>>
>more Two More Eggs

Disney please let The Brothers Chaps go.
>>
File: 1454222490909s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1454222490909s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>Power Puff Girls, A show about little girls fighting and defending the city of townsville, showing morals all kids can learn from

>Reboot: Ditches all ages and aims towards little girls only. Gives them this girl power shit that the original never tried to push. Art style is out the window and replaced with something you'd find on go animate

>Recess, showed what suburbia was like in a kids perspective

Reboot?

>Kim possible, Mixed down to earth high school shenanigans with pretty cool action action ala mission impossible.

Reboot?

Post your predictions
>>
>>80470898
>>Recess Reboot
>lol, yeah right, like kids even do anything during recess anymore. Realistically it should be a series about kids being on their smartphones.

sad but true, today's kid are fucking spoiled.
>>
>>80470648
>Kim Possible Reboot
Oh boy...

Is this going to be another one of those reboots that aim exclusively for little girls and have hamfisted "girl power!!!" messages?
>>
>>80470648
>>80470898
>>80471227
>>80471066
There's nothing official yet on a reboot of Recess or Kim Possible, OP decided to go full Timbox/TMS guy.
>>
>>80470898
>lol, yeah right, like kids even do anything during recess anymore. Realistically it should be a series about kids being on their smartphones.

>lol
>LOL
>LE kids are only in le smartphones remenbers le 90s when we played out xD

Go back to 9gag faggot.
>>
>>80471227
No its going to make things right and make kigo canon.
>>
>>80471054
>>80471227
You people are idiots. Cartoons were always geared towards children.

When it has lasting appeal, be that anything from Hey, Arnold! to Friendship is Magic, it's not because of some diversification of target demographics, it's merely down to the talents of the people making the cartoon.

Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! target the same groups of people. If one is great and the other is trash, it ain't the target demographics you ought to blame.

Similarly, the Powerpuff Girls reboot targets the same group of people the original Powerluff Girls did. And the people making it are supposed to tailor it to the tastes of kids - i.e. the kind of people who can watch a cartoon about an evil feminist and actually go on with their lives without their perception of girls and women being altered in any significan't way.

They are NOT supposed to taylor their children's cartoon to the whims of a bunch of fedoras who think everything should be made for them and the ever-changing list of things they think is going to take away their prized nerddom.
>>
>>80471227
>worried Kim Possible will be about "grrrl power"
>Kim Possible
>the most feminist american cartoon ever made that isn't Jem
>the one action cartoon that oozes "grrl power" from every frame and line of dialog, moreso than even AtlA and TloK
>Being genuinly worried that a reboot of such a cartoon will some be "too feminist" of some such asinine horseshit
It's time to re-examine your life, Anon.
>>
>>80470898

>Fucking why, the original is perfect.

Pandering to nostalgists is less of a risk when compared to making original content
>>
File: 1435421776298.jpg (31 KB, 290x320) Image search: [Google]
1435421776298.jpg
31 KB, 290x320
>>80471797
>>
>>80470648
I fucking hate this artist's work.
>>
File: Not even mad.jpg (79 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
Not even mad.jpg
79 KB, 528x396
>BH6 TV Series.
>mfw
>>
>>80474719
I do work at Disney pal and I gotta buddy who works at Cartoonnetwork who says they're getting out of the kids anime game after Bakugan didn't give them enough returns. I'm sorry that you read into things too much, it's hard to get disappointed over and over again. Oh I also heard from my friend that the new season of RiD is gonna adapt the Kiss Players and one of them is gonna be modeled after Haruna from Hamtaro. It makes sense since she is the most iconic anime character of all time.
>>
File: 1449114463658.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1449114463658.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
>>80470648
>Ducktales
>Big Hero 6
>Kim Possible
>Recess
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.