[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it canon that deadpool can blow his brains out and recover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: background.jpg (112 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
112 KB, 633x537
Is it canon that deadpool can blow his brains out and recover fully including his memory?
>>
Yes, all deadpool's cells are souch cells, so if just one exist he can recover fully. He never expect to kill himself with a gun, its more like a short way to meet death. He need to be completly obliterated to die, once he'd expect the hulk to do it but his plan didn't work and the "fight" he was expecting wasn't here, the hulk just blow his head to stop him to nuke a state.
>>
>>80456566
That means that faggot on film theory is wrong good fuck that asshole
>>
>>80456566
I don't think that his healing factor alone makes him recover from a single cell.
>>
>>80456637
Wolverine has and his and deadpools are the same
>>
>>80456637
It does his "creator" was talking about him as a aberation( in biology terms) , i'm talking about the ex douchebag/sadist doctor who was working on the project weapon x and who is actually a ghost forced to stay on earth until deadpool find peace, his healing factor is probably the best, sadly for him.
>>
>>80456695
I'm not sure you see in civil war that wolverine can get his healing factor blocked by the shield technology, deadpool can't i think, if it was this simple he would have kill himself a long ago
>>
>>80456602
but hey, that's JUST A THEORY....
>>
>>80456438

Yes. In the Udon miniseries, Black Swan specifically mentions that Deadpool can regrow his memories, and that this makes as much sense as cutting an arm off and regrowing it with the tattoos still on (meaning none). He concludes that there's a mental aspect to Deadpool's healing factor that can be duplicated with his weird and vaguely defined mind-fuck powers.
>>
>>80456438
Deadpool usually recovers from most head injuries and depending on who is writing it can be as simple as stapling it back together to make it heal or growing a whole new chunk of what ever is gone. All his memories and shit bounce back but that could probably end up being a plot point at sometime.
>wade this event and this one and this one are all your brain stitching together memories after an injury.
>>
>>80457534

This, telepaths don't fuck with DP's brain and Technovirus tried to invade his mind and he killed it.
>>
File: 1454115051419.jpg (49 KB, 486x809) Image search: [Google]
1454115051419.jpg
49 KB, 486x809
>>80457358
It's not just a theory, it's... A GAME THEORY
>>
File: Deadpool 064-22.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1488) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool 064-22.jpg
236 KB, 1000x1488
>>80456438
Thanos cursed Deadpool to never die.

Dunno how valid that is anymore considering Duggan seems to be retconning Deadpool's origin though.
>>
If all of DP's cells can regenerate then how come you don't get TWO deadpools every time a piece of him gets lopped off?

Like if you bisected deadpool right now the middle, won't both sides regenerate? Shouldn't even a missing hand regenerate into a fully formed deadpool?
>>
File: GT.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GT.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>80458230
>GAME THEORY

Great album!
>>
>>80458357

That is why they're mentioning a mental component to his healing which is why he coalesces back into one deadpool each time, same thing happened when he was obliterated in the Remender run to point only gobs and puddles of him existed
>>
>>80458357
This happened once if I remember correctly. During Way's run, somebody had a fridge full of chopped up Deadpool parts that regenerated themselves into an "evil Deadpool."
>>
I seem to recall an issue ending where deadpool shoot himself in the head to go to sleep after a depressing dead.
>>
>>80456438
In Deadpool Suicide Kings Punisher blew Deadpool's head off and it grew back with the memories and all.

Honestly I hate it but I pretend it's because of Thanos' "you can't die" spell.
>>
>>80458518
Yes, this also happened during Way's run in a Dark Avengers tie-in. He gets paid (and I'm quoting directly here) STUPID money by Dark Hawkeye (Bullseye) to lay low until Norman Osborne fucks up his cushy new Shield gig. As a result, Wade gets bored and shoots himself in the head.
>>
>>80458642
More recently, I remember Butler shooting him in the head after Deadpool walked outside of his facility and found out he was in North Korea. He woke up with all his memories then too
>>
>>80456695
Wades healing factor is based on wolverines and the hulks regenerative capacities and at one point was stronger than wolverine (mostly for comic effect) but he came back from a single drop of blood at one point, and a singular hand at another.

I mean not counting the time he blew up with a french vampire and came back as Agent X. His mind does fucky stuff.
>>
>>80459025

Don't forget getting hit with nukey and a zombie t-rex and came back like a smoked sausage.

Deadpool's healing factor is beyond OP
>>
>>80459025
he's come back from being reduced to ash by Thor
>>
File: Thunderbolts_v2_019_006.jpg (110 KB, 1000x319) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts_v2_019_006.jpg
110 KB, 1000x319
>>
>>80456807
IIRC didn't Thanos make it to where he can't die as well or something like that? Not sure if that's canon or not
>>
>>80459397

Yeah he doesn't want DP to be with Death so he cursed him with life. As someone said up above though it might have changed since Duggan and company are fucking around with stuff but at one point yes he did.

Though DP's anniversary issue and end of his last run had a joke homage to Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet so I think that was meant to keep it in his history, not take it out even if they're retreading on DP's origin yet again.

Seriously if they keep this up he'll catch up to other famous heroes and reiterations of their beginning.

I mean getting your parents killed or killing them and generally being a fuck up isn't that unique of an origin though. No matter how it is told, at least Cable and DP one had a bit of nuance because he might have been lying in his 'flash-sideways" images.
>>
>>80458990
He shot himself in the head to get out of seeing a Tyler Perry movie with Preston.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.