[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alfred vs Jarvis Butleroff who you got? this is pre-Alfred losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: alfredvsjarvis.jpg (115 KB, 735x430) Image search: [Google]
alfredvsjarvis.jpg
115 KB, 735x430
Alfred vs Jarvis Butleroff who you got?

this is pre-Alfred losing his hand
>>
Alfred beat Superman.

Jarvis doesn't stand a chance.
>>
It's really not even close
Alfred
And I'm not a batfag I like Michillinies IM more than most Batman
>>
Alfred. Come on, he's former SAS. This isn't even a question.
>>
>>80450278
>fighting
>not sharing butlering tips and exchanging numbers of their tailors

Uncouth, op. Both would recognize the other as a man of dignity, there's no need for fisticuffs.
>>
>>80450278
As a person who really dislikes Batman...

Alfred. He's the superior... everything, between them.
>>
>Everyone in this thread is thinking in terms of a fight when OP clearly said a butler-off

Who's the better Butler /co/, it's that simple. One has to deal with his master's habit of bringing along traumatized orphans and getting them horribly murdered on a yearly basis. The other has to wash She-Hulks' gamma ray irradiated STD soaked underwear every single day. Both of them do this with an unfailing brusque professional manner and the odd snide quip.
>>
>>80454236
I would give it to Jarvis then, he has to butler for an entire host of freaks and weirdos. Alfred just has one grumpy billionaire and whatever young boys he brings home.
>>
The real question is how does Wong compare to the two?
>>
I like Agent Carter's Jarvis, but I barely remember him as a character in the comics. Has he ever really done anything significant? I can't even remember where OP's image is from.
>>
>>80454319
I dunno man, teenagers are pretty hard to deal with and Batman has a LOT of them.
>>
File: 1436704321291.jpg (576 KB, 1057x1049) Image search: [Google]
1436704321291.jpg
576 KB, 1057x1049
>>80450304
>non-canon
>>
File: Thor doesn't know many people.jpg (88 KB, 445x336) Image search: [Google]
Thor doesn't know many people.jpg
88 KB, 445x336
Excuse to post this
>>
Alfred diapered the bottom of the goddamn Batman.
>>
>>80450278
>not taking Alfred's hand to give Jarvis a chance
It's not even a contest.
>>
How would Alfred fare against MCU CyberJarvis?
>>
>>80454236
This guy gets it
>>
File: dorothynorman1.jpg (32 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
dorothynorman1.jpg
32 KB, 480x320
What if you threw Japanese Alfred into the mix?
>>
>>80451337
>>not sharing butlering tips and exchanging numbers of their tailors

Alfred would have no respect for someone like Jarvis. Tony Stark is a Criminal and genocidal.
>>
File: KPmSP6U.png (391 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
KPmSP6U.png
391 KB, 500x358
>>80450278

Alfred has literal superpowers. It's not even close.
>>
>>80454236
>The other has to wash She-Hulks' gamma ray irradiated STD soaked underwear every single day. Both of them do this with an unfailing brusque professional manner and the odd snide quip.

That's not the role of a butler.
>>
File: 2630774-jarvis.jpg (206 KB, 619x420) Image search: [Google]
2630774-jarvis.jpg
206 KB, 619x420
Remember when this happened?
>>
File: waltercdornez.png (125 KB, 298x382) Image search: [Google]
waltercdornez.png
125 KB, 298x382
A CHALLENGER APPEARS
>>
>>80456750
Jarvis is barely ever around, so no one ever remembers what he actually does. Fuck, when I think of Jarvis the first thing that comes to mind is Wong being a dick to him, and that was like 4 years ago
>>
File: avengers201.jpg (141 KB, 585x469) Image search: [Google]
avengers201.jpg
141 KB, 585x469
>>80456823
Sad but true, I think he's being forced to deal with the Avenger babies right now since Iron Man is on that team.

Before that I remember Amadeus Cho and Hercules picked up him for something because he was always the constant of great avenger teams or something like that.
>>
>>80456981
>constant of great avenger teams
I mean, that's not really much of an accomplishment
>>
>>80456156
It is when you're the only fucking servant in the Avengers Mansion. MR. TONY MULTI-BILLIONAIRE STARK CAN ONLY AFFORD ONE HIRED HELP IN HIS SUPERBUDDIES SECRET PLAYHOUSE
>>
>>80450278
>Alfred losing his hand
I would like to see this.
>>
>>80456107
Like Bruce Wayne then?

They really do have a lot in common.

>>80456795
>Betraying your Master for personal gain

Absolutely bloody disgraceful. Jeeves be not proud.
>>
>>80457069
Wonder Man please go
>>
>>80456981
>Before that I remember Amadeus Cho and Hercules picked up him for something because he was always the constant of great avenger teams or something like that.

Mighty Avengers?
>>
>>80457335
An early Avengers story is about Jarvis betraying the Avengers so he can get some money to pay for his mum's hospital bills
>>
>>80456071
Well considering he's willing to use guns and rocket launchers, I wonder how Alfred would respond to that. I know Batman has a no guns policy, but Alfred I'm not so sure about, in the Earth One interpretation he's more than happy to blow fuckers away.
>>
>>80457705
I can't recall him using guns but the Alfred in Gotham does not shy away from a fight, and he even slapped kid Selina for being a bitch
>>
>>80457538
I remember in Demon in a Bottle he sold his shares in Stark's company to Justin Hammer to pay for his mum's hospital bills. Why didn't Stark just buy the fucking hospital if Jarvis was such a constant liability?
>>
>>80457705
>but Alfred I'm not so sure about

He's pulled a gun on Rip and Booster when they popped up in the Batcave, I believe.
>>
>>80457335
How can you compare Bruce to "blow up a planet" stark?.

You guys have really low standards when it comes to "heroes".
>>
>>80450278
Jarvis is honestly shit tier though. He has no loyalty towards the Avengers. Only loyalty he have is towards Starks's wallet.
>>
>>80454236
>>80457294
Jarvis, unlike Mr. 'Can't Trust Anyone Else To Know About My Bat Fetish', can actually hire servants.
>>
>>80456795
A butler never betrays. Walter is no butler.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.