[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't recall there being a thread about it when it fi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: jontron.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jontron.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
I don't recall there being a thread about it when it first came out, but I'd say this is plenty /co/-related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_JlG7C-T8
>>
Jontron hate thread?
>>
Some good animation and some crap animation. It was alright

>inb4 TENOUTTATEN
>>
File: 8S0LqOW.png (85 KB, 203x266) Image search: [Google]
8S0LqOW.png
85 KB, 203x266
>>80443182
>hating that adorable Persian butterball
>mfw
>>80443192
Eh, the pixel animation and that cgi near the end weren't so great, but there was some damn good stuff used for the choruses. I'd say the good outweighed the bad. The animators seemed at the best when they remembered Jontron's kinda chubby and don't include fucking tumblr nose.
>>
>>80443230
Oh yeah, some of it was most top tier. FtK's segments were probably my favorites.
>>
>>80443182
Why would I ever hate JonTron. Almost all of his videos are funny.
>>
>>80443169
What's there to discuss? Boy, THAT sure happened. Ok moving on.
>>
>>80443169
I like his cover of the track but most of the animation here is trying too hard to be quirky.
>>
>>80443230
>>80443285
Because last thread was s shitfest.
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/80142286/#80147607
>>
>>80443323
Yeah, they should've just stuck to a flat shot of a stick figure singing
>>
still surprised he can sing that good

animation is ok, it's clear some of those animators are clearly on a different league
>>
>see this
>remember Jim Norton wants $200k for the ugliset cheap flash animation ever
>>
>>80443169
The first thread I saw said that SIR, the guy who does the yearly /fit/ comics, did a section of the video.
I had to watch it again to see. SIR did the Three Wolf Moon part.
>>
>>80443361
Because you cocksuckers made it a shitfest the moment you started circle-jerking.

Just like you are now.
>>
>>80443285

>Almost all of his videos are funny.

No.
>>
>>80443230
He has a punchable face.
>>
>>80443169
>I don't recall there being a thread about it when it first came out

Quit fucking lying, if you wanted a Jontron thread then just say so you dickmuncher
>>
I used to like Jontron, but then he sold out hard. Granted he was always a sellout, but at least his old sellout videos were funny. Now even his regular videos aren't funny. The cat one only made me laugh once and that's it.
>>
There was a thread here when the vid was first posted that lasted for 2-3 days.

Good cover. Love the "AUGH"s. Makes the song tolerable. I like all the animation even the sloppy parts.

I ain't got much more to say.
>>
We had a thread, now fuck off
>>
File: 1449797194443.png (152 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
1449797194443.png
152 KB, 360x357
>>80443788
Geeze Arin, coming to /co/ to look at the life you gave up on? I know it still hurts to be reminded of Jon, but it shouldn't effect you like this buddy.
>>
>>80443695
The cat one isn't his best, but it was pretty good. I'd honestly prefer if he did that whole riffing on extremely low-budget films thing more often.
>>
>>80443517
SIR is good but he's really overrated
I got mad because he put that fat H3H3 fuck into his section of the video
>>
>>80443847
What's wrong with H3H3?
>>
>>80443903
they used to be good and then they started getting redundant and not actually funny, they've been shit for at least 6 months
the modern art video was funny but other than that their last good video was the nature valley one
>>
>e celeb who will probably be forgotten mocks fred durst
>a guy who people still talk about
>meanwhile, armake21...
>>
>>80443847
That... seems like a stupid thing to get mad about.
>>
>>80443978
You're equating relevance with success. You're allowed to make fun of people more famous than you.
>>
>>80443192
you go to the youtube

and you get

dahnouddadahn
>>
>>80443169
CatFat was the best one out of the bunch

SIR's was funny

The ones with the hear mouth irked me
>>
Yeah, most of this was good. That said, OP, check desustorage next time.
>>
File: ehh.gif (273 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
ehh.gif
273 KB, 424x240
>>80443565
Oh yeah good point I forgot that 'no'
>>
>>80443903
It's pretty stupid. It's humor for people who like Tim and Eric.
>>
Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
>>
>>80443833
There was so much of that movie he didn't comment on, like the fact that they actually had to go on a journey to find a magical item to cure his loose bandage disease, or the face that there's like 20 minutes minimum of cheese-puff related plot and dialogue.

Funny video but he glossed over a lot of the funniest shit about the movie.
>>
>>80443169
he has a pretty voice
>>
How is this /co/ again?
>>
>>80443978
People still talk about all kinds of stupid shit anon.
>>
>>80443169
I love it
>>
>>80443323
The only real point of these types of videos is:
1. E-Celeb gets free work from fans so he doesn't have to make a video himself.
2. Exposure for artists/animators who get to have their name attached to a popular video.
>>
>>80443755
The AUGHs were my least favorite part. After awhile, it was nothing but cracking/screeching singing and hurt to listen to. At least in the first half, he was legit singing and it was actually kind of catchy. Basically just a guy version of Fireworks. But the AUUGGHH is forced funny and eh, I didn't dig it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.