[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League/JLU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
I'm doing a rewatch of the Justice League and Justice League Unlimited animated series and just finished the first season of JL.

What do you guys think are the best episodes of JL/JLU? What episodes do you dislike? What characters did you like or dislike or want to see more or?

>JL/JLU General Discussion
>>
Royal Flush Gang episode best episode.
Amazo episode, Grundy episode, finale of JL with Flash almost dying, episode where they all turn into kids, Justice Lords episodes, mindswap episode, Flash's rogues episode, future episode where there was just Supes and Vandall Savage.
This show was great.
and fuck you, I liked the Beyond episode, even if Waller's plans were retarded
>>
>>80426156
For The Man Who Has Everything is a masterpiece. Just a damn masterpiece.

Aaaand Hereafter. Those two are probably my favorites.
>>
Episode with the immortal guy is one of my favorites.
I don't understand why they tried so hard on this series.
It was so good.
Flash carries this team by the way.
>>
>>80426156
My favorite episodes will always be Question Authority and Destoryer
>>
>Jlu general discussion

Why did you use a meme arrow?
>>
>>80426425
Oh god, everything with Question is awesome
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
No best episodes, all of them were good

Best character was batman

Best ship was John and Shayera
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 260x194
>Watching Justice League with the kids
>It's a Hitler episode
>>
>>80426570
>Being over 20
>Still on 4chan

Really? Get a life
>>
>>80426265
I wish he didn't scream out BURN. From the comic I always thought he said it in a quiet anger.
>>
Hunter's Moon
The Once and Future Thing Part One: Weird Western Tales
Flash and Substance
The Great Brain Robbery
The Greatest Story Never Told
The Ties That Bind
Fearful Symmetry
Double Date
The Cat and the Canary
>>
File: 1426653944067b.png (10 KB, 559x463) Image search: [Google]
1426653944067b.png
10 KB, 559x463
>>80426609
damn anon how old are you
>>
I'm kind of sad that Wildcat was really only prominent in one episode. I liked it a lot, but there is a severe lack of Wildcat in DC media.

Also, JLU was better overall than JL imo. The addition of The Question, Green Arrow, Huntress, Black Canary, Booster Gold, Supergirl and the Atom made things fun, along with continuing to see the original JL members develop more. Would have like some dedicated Robin and Speedy episodes though.
>>
>>80426570

When I was a kid I saw the 'credit to your people' episode with my dad since he was cool with me watching cartoons on the main TV.

I didn't understand why he laughed so much until years later, he wouldn't tell me.
>>
>>80426650
I'm 18 faggot, if you're over 20 and browse 4chan, you need to grow the hell up.
>>
>>80426663
He was meant to be in the JSA episode until they had to swap them out with the not-JSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6wlCj-PqSk
>>
>>80426675
So this website has a 2 year time limit?

>Telling people who have kids to grow up when you are 18
>>
>>80426684
Still an excellent episode
>>
>>80426675
>Silly wabbit. Trix are for kids.
>>
>>80426703
It's common sense

You're a grown man with kids and your still browsing a cartoon and comics board on a manga image site. Get a grip
>>
>>80426762
You're a young adult either at high school or college and meant to be in your social and sexual prime but instead you bitch about people being too grown up on a cartoon and comic board on a manga image site .

We're all faggots here, get a grip.
>>
>>80426675
I'll see you in two years, kiddo
>>
>>80426684
Well if he was in this episode then we wouldn't have seen him in the JLU episode later, since he'd be dead
>>
>>80426842
Damn, beat me to it. But I was going to say *Everyone, don't tell him, but ...*.
>>
>>80426839
Speak for yourself
The moment I turn 20 I'm off this site for good.

Do yourself a favour and spend time with family instead of finding reasons to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>80426942
>The moment I turn 20 I'm off this site for good.
lol no. You'll still be here still shitposting, who are you trying to fool?
>>
JL/JLU Vandal Savage is one of DC's best villains. Same for the DCAU Lex Luthor. Though they're both really great in Young Justice too.

Anyone heard about Netflix bringing YJ back? Or was that all just wishful thinking? Young Justice was at least on par with JL/JLU.
>>
>>80426523
>Please.
>I go through everyone's trash.
>>
>>80427002

You think we're all as weak minded as you are?

Why aren't you playing baseball with your kids now, old man?
>>
>>80427069
>>
>>80426675
you are so sheltered
>>
>>80427101
>Why aren't you playing baseball with your kids now, old man?
Now, we're getting to the root of your problem.

"Field of Dreams" syndrome, huh?
>>
File: JLU_Question.jpg (161 KB, 851x479) Image search: [Google]
JLU_Question.jpg
161 KB, 851x479
>>80427151
>Everything that exists has a specific nature.
>Each entity exists as something in particular and has characteristics that are part of what it is.
>"A" is "A".
>And no matter what reality he calls home, Luthor is Luthor.

Jeffrey Combs was beyond god-tier in this role.
>>
>>80426265
For the Man Who Has Everything would have worked worked much better as a JL episode than a JLU episode.
I just watched it last week and Clark's dream life didn't have enough screen time to get me really deeply invested like I know it wanted to.
But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>80427031
>Anyone heard about Netflix bringing YJ back? Or was that all just wishful thinking? Young Justice was at least on par with JL/JLU.

We've been having threads about since last month.

Weisman hinted that Netflix is legit taking notice. They just need more data and time to secure the rights.
>>
File: burns.png (829 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
burns.png
829 KB, 1000x730
>>80426675
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.